Dow 26,000:

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess there was a point in there.  Tommy was a good and decent man who died way too young.  His older brother lives here in CT near me.  His other brother lives in the GTA and is a CFP in the same industry I'm in.  

Hey, I lost 43,000 today. Can ya' help me??? 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure.  But I charge 14.7%  a year to manage your assets.

WUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Are you serious????? 14.7 % of what, the portfolio total????????????????????

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

WUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Are you serious????? 14.7 % of what, the portfolio total????????????????????

well only because my cousin was a tough sob.   I wish...

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

well only because my cousin was a tough sob.   I wish...

Whew!!! Fidelity tried for years to get me to let them manage my account. I never asked how much they would charge, I just let it ride the way it was. 

I only made big money in 2017!!! All the other years it was just dividends. 

10 hours ago, DAVE said:

Thats what happens when daddy does everything for you.

Someone filmed this video of a typical conversation between Beta and his pops.

Hope I didn't cross any site rules.

• Haha 1

On 6/21/2018 at 2:39 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

I gave them to you some time ago, here they are again.

Global Innovators ytd 22%, fund started back in November

http://quote.morningstar.ca/quicktakes/Fund/f_ca.aspx?t=F00000ZR0K&region=CAN&culture=en-CA

Canadian Growth ytd 17%

http://quote.morningstar.ca/quicktakes/Fund/f_ca.aspx?t=F0CAN05ZXY&region=CAN&culture=en-CA

Special Situations ytd 15%, inception over 16%

http://quote.morningstar.ca/quicktakes/Fund/f_ca.aspx?t=F0CAN0713D&region=CAN&culture=en-CA

Marc took over Canadian Growth in 2011, so his record starts from there.

I said I was up 15% over the past 5 years and 8% ytd.  I never said this year but it looks like a double digit return again.

I also hold the Insights Class by Wil Dannoff, up 20% ytd .:lol:

Anything else.

edit: all returns are after fees except F series, subtract 0.7% from the return.

On 6/21/2018 at 3:45 PM, DriftBusta said:

Wow he sure put a lot thought into that one....wtf.   Don’t know where to begin with that asshole....whether it’s his accusations that I’m representing or promising any kind of returns (illegal) or that we charge 2% a year to manage someone’s money.  I especially like his “in depth analysis” of Fidelity and the inception date on some of their funds.  I don’t even sell their funds but have access to over 6000 mutual funds and countless other stocks, bonds, etfs, etc., that require a license to sell, that is by no means easy to obtain.  He can think what He wants but to come on here and link up negative bullshit about the company I work for or to accuse me of any impropriety  is just flat out wrong.   First it was Zoso, then Moto, and now this asshole.

I'm not surprised that you two morons couldn't follow along.

That kind of talk is never in the propaganda. 

Driftbitch.  Stop being such a whiney fuck.

"ooooohhhhh they threatened me........ oooooohhhhh if my wife found out how you talked to me she would be upset"

Here's some fucking clues Driftbitch.    #1 I don't tell your wife what we say on here.  We are being assholes to each other.  If you can't take it fuck off and cry somewhere else.

2. You bragging about your company and me doing a simple google search with the company name and the word reviews is not digging up dirt.   If the word reviews is enough to generate 4 links with bad things to say in the first page, that's not my fault.  

3. I would never try to take this shit off the site and damage someone financially. That's a bitch move.  You know like when you said it would be easy to track me down and hit me with a baseball bat....or when Zambo the clown keeps his fantasy going about putting a hole in Snowrider. That's a bitch move and you don't mean enough to me to waste that kind of time.  

So stop being so frightened you Beta Cuckhold.

31 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm not surprised that you two morons couldn't follow along.

That kind of talk is never in the propaganda. 

Driftbitch.  Stop being such a whiney fuck.

"ooooohhhhh they threatened me........ oooooohhhhh if my wife found out how you talked to me she would be upset"

Here's some fucking clues Driftbitch.    #1 I don't tell your wife what we say on here.  We are being assholes to each other.  If you can't take it fuck off and cry somewhere else.

2. You bragging about your company and me doing a simple google search with the company name and the word reviews is not digging up dirt.   If the word reviews is enough to generate 4 links with bad things to say in the first page, that's not my fault.  

3. I would never try to take this shit off the site and damage someone financially. That's a bitch move.  You know like when you said it would be easy to track me down and hit me with a baseball bat....or when Zambo the clown keeps his fantasy going about putting a hole in Snowrider. That's a bitch move and you don't mean enough to me to waste that kind of time.  

So stop being so frightened you Beta Cuckhold.

Follow along with what?  Two different topics, learn anything?

3. I don't think you would either,  FTR.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Follow along with what?  Two different topics, learn anything?

3. I don't think you would either,  FTR.

No kidding.  We're having a fairly basic conversation about principles of investing and current trends.  I wasn't bragging about shit.  All I said was I had alotta information at my disposal for analyzing the markets, economy, etc., just as anyone who works in this industry would have, compared to the average Joe.  In that little bicycle short wearing faggots brain, is cause to dig up shit to disparage the company I work for professionally.  I noticed he glossed right over CKFs comments too.  Clueless. 

On 6/21/2018 at 3:54 PM, ckf said:

Some of the posts in this thread may not have crossed the line, but are getting close to doing so. Before that happens I want to remind everyone that family and a members livelihood are off limits.

Thanks for confirming that the line has not been crossed. I think that’s important for certain triggered bitches to understand. 

Out of curiosity, what would happen to someone who said the following?

that allows me to describe your wife as a horse faced coke whore.  

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Thanks for confirming that the line has not been crossed. I think that’s important for certain triggered bitches to understand. 

Out of curiosity, what would happen to someone who said the following?

that allows me to describe your wife as a horse faced coke whore.  

How about you just let it go....

You're just as guilty.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Hohw about you let the people that run the site make that decision stalker Dave. 

He did....and you still had to give your 2 cents....

As for stalking you....I made a comment that I saw a blue truck like yours in Fergus while visiting my son...and you consider that stalking....grow the fuck up.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

He did....and you still had to give your 2 cents....

As for stalking you....I made a comment that I saw a blue truck like yours in Fergus while visiting my son...and you consider that stalking....grow the fuck up.

The comment I asked about didn’t happen on this thread stalker Dave. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The comment I asked about didn’t happen on this thread stalker Dave. 

Whats that got to do with anything? 

It must really piss you off knowing you have so much in common with Trump....his Dad gave him everything too!

:lol: