Dow 26,000:

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Hes not here to learn.

Yeah I’ve noticed, but spreading lies and misinformation is another thing.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

So should your clients. 

I do an excellent job for my clients, and we’re having a great year.  I’ve brought on several high net worth folks in the past several months.  Thanks for asking.

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

On this thread?  To remind you of your stupid comments regarding Trump and the markets. As well as laugh at the other morons that thought they were market geniuses. 

“Trump’s market”. Lol. 

No on this site.  :lol:

On this thread, just look at your pathetic reality.  Who the fuck invests in GICs for the long haul and then why would anyone do it even for the short term.  You really have no business in any discussions involving finance or sledding for that matter.

Stick to kayaks and transgerndering F-150s.

• Haha 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

No on this site.  :lol:

On this thread, just look at your pathetic reality.  Who the fuck invests in GICs for the long haul and then why would anyone do it even for the short term.  You really have no business in any discussions involving finance or sledding for that matter.

Stick to kayaks and transgerndering F-150s.

:lol2:

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Jerome's bone!

They'll find your fat, flabby, troll like body behind Sandy's.

Are you on the smelly, loud, cold, shaky dozer this morning?  I'm sitting here in warm comfort with my coffee and pastry, cable TV and internet, having fun with a great view from my window. Waiting to see if I make THOUSANDS today.

God, it must suck to be you!!!  

40 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Are you on the smelly, loud, cold, shaky dozer this morning?  I'm sitting here in warm comfort with my coffee and pastry, cable TV and internet, having fun with a great view from my window. Waiting to see if I make THOUSANDS today.

You get a new pc znotty? :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How many percentage points down in one year?  

Ytd??? :lol:

Still up significantly.   I liquidated a bunch in late Sept to buy some real estate.  :finger:  Never took much decline when the markets declined in October until years end.   Pumped some back in and done good again.   Not everybody sucks at investing like you.  :lol:     

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

No. I did some ot in the screening building last night.

Then I was out blowing snow, in m ytractor. What you got? A shovel you stole from Sandy's?

:owned:

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Still up significantly.   I liquidated a bunch in late Sept to buy some real estate.  :finger:  Never took much decline when the markets declined in October until years end.   Pumped some back in and done good again.   Not everybody sucks at investing like you.  :lol:     

So, how much are we talking about? What do you have in your portfolio? 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

So, how much are we talking about? What do you have in your portfolio? 

$100 billion 

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

No. I did some ot in the screening building last night.

Then I was out blowing somebody, on my tractor. What you got? A shovel you stole from Sandy's?

:owned:

That's what I thought, Draggy. 

" OWNED " to the MAXIMUM MAX!!!   :owned: 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, you have like 20 Gs in the market, right? 

Dude if you think I would post on here what my portfolio is you must be more retarded than I thou......what am I saying, you are more retarded than I thought.  

Edited by Highmark

18 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, how did you know? I think SSFB killed my other one!! :bc:

You said your pc was punched and you had to get a new one. Just assumed you did buddy :bc: 

Just now, Highmark said:

Dude if you think I would post on here what my portfolio is you must be more retarded than I thou......what am I saying you are more retarded than I thought.  

You ain't got dog-shit, that's why you don't post it. 

I'd post what I have but I think Steve might rob me, with his three drunk Irish helpers. 

Just now, Kev144 said:

You said your pc was punched and you had to get a new one. Just assumed you did buddy :bc: 

Yeah, I called a tech to look at it, but I got a bad cold, and cancelled. Finally, after many weeks I just ordered one from Hewlett Packard.  The other one went nutso, at the EXACT SAME TIME I was beating SSFB like a rented mule. He's computer savvy, so I suspect he killed my PC remotely!! CKF even posted that he didn't think I would be back. Hmmm. :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'd post what I have but I think Steve might rob me, with his three drunk Irish helpers. 

Dude I have nothing to prove to anyone especially you.   I've posted some pics of my property and talked about the sleds I own.   That's as far as I need or will go.   I'm not on here to brag about the size of my portfolio.   Saying how good its done is enough.     

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, I called a tech to look at it, but I got a bad cold, and cancelled. Finally, after many weeks I just ordered one from Hewlett Packard.  The other one went nutso, at the EXACT SAME TIME I was beating SSFB like a rented mule. He's computer savvy, so I suspect he killed my PC remotely!! CKF even posted that he didn't think I would be back. Hmmm. :dunno:

So your computer shit the bed, imagine that.  Hope you have better luck with the new one.LOL

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Dude I have nothing to prove to anyone especially you.   I've posted some pics of my property and talked about the sleds I own.   That's as far as I need or will go.   I'm not on here to brag about the size of my portfolio.   Saying how good its done is enough.     

What you have to prove to me is that the FINAL DRIVE RATIO is NOT affected by lug height, on a hypothetical, flat, hard plane. 

THAT'S WHAT YOU HAVE TO PROVE TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Is that you slinger?

Just now, 1jkw said:

So your computer shit the bed, imagine that.  Hope you have better luck with the new one.LOL

If this one shits the bed, I'll be loading my truck up and heading to Minnesota, with a Louisville Slugger in the back seat.  

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What you have to prove to me is that the FINAL DRIVE RATIO is NOT affected by lug height, on a hypothetical, flat, hard plane. 

THAT'S WHAT YOU HAVE TO PROVE TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proving something simple to a man of your low intelligence is not possible.   I've put a good effort into it yet your lack of understanding the most simple concepts is non-existent.   Just go back an read the older posts.   All the proof is right there.  

download (31).jpg

Edited by Highmark