Dow 26,000:

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

My bad, I checked again, I'm down 45 Gs  from my all-time high. 

Again HORSE SHIT !!!

10 minutes ago, The One said:

Again HORSE SHIT !!!

Take a shit in your fist!! 

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Old has nothing to do with anything.  Missing targets does.

Old has EVERYTHING to do with it. In 2008 when it crashed, it took 8 years to come back. When It crashed, it happened in a few days. It was too late to liquidate. 

When it crashed a couple of months ago, same thing...……..crashed overnight. Luckily, it has come back. 

If it crashes again, I don't have another 8-10 years to wait for it to come back. 

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Old has EVERYTHING to do with it. In 2008 when it crashed, it took 8 years to come back. When It crashed, it happened in a few days. It was too late to liquidate. 

When it crashed a couple of months ago, same thing...……..crashed overnight. Luckily, it has come back. 

If it crashes again, I don't have another 8-10 years to wait for it to come back. 

8 years to come back?

Maybe you should just sell everything now.  Quit while you're still behind.:lol:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Have someone do a portfolio analysis of your assets. You should be weighted heavily towards fixed income, and might consider a variable annuity for up to 25% of your assets.. Prudential has an awesome product right now that guarantees at least 5 1/2% compound gains a year on the withdrawal base and a lifetime 5.8% withdrawal rate at age 65 (single life).  Your assets won’t grow as much, But you will have a lot less volatility, and a little more peace of mind.

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Have someone do a portfolio analysis of your assets. You should be weighted heavily towards fixed income, and might consider a variable annuity for up to 25% of your assets.. Prudential has an awesome product right now that guarantees at least 5 1/2% compound gains a year on the withdrawal base and a lifetime 5.8% withdrawal rate at age 65 (single life).  Your assets won’t grow as much, But you will have a lot less volatility, and a little more peace of mind.

OK, thanks. I'm kind of stubborn, reluctant to do anything different. I'm gonna' liquidate some this year, but I am OK with some risk for potential gain. I am holding out hope that the China trade deal will bring a good spike in the market. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, thanks. I'm kind of stubborn, reluctant to do anything different. I'm gonna' liquidate some this year, but I am OK with some risk for potential gain. I am holding out hope that the China trade deal will bring a good spike in the market. 

Did ya notice when your not here the market reacts positive? THen you post yesterday and look at it today.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Did ya notice when your not here the market reacts positive? THen you post yesterday and look at it today.

So, you're sayin' that I influence the US stock market? 

18 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Any reports of markets dropping are fake news. Trumpsters said it would hit 30,000 by the end of 2018. 

Any reports contrary to that are fake news stories made up by a biased media. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Any reports of markets dropping are fake news. Trumpsters said it would hit 30,000 by the end of 2018. 

Any reports contrary to that are fake news stories made up by a biased media. 

You really should take an hour of your life and go see a qualified advisor near you.  You might learn something, and you’ll stop looking so stupid. 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You really should take an hour of your life and go see a qualified advisor near you.  You might learn something, and you’ll stop looking so stupid. 

Hes not here to learn.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So should your clients. 

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Hes not here to learn.

But I have Dave. I’ve learned a lot about stupid people like you. I’ve learned a lot on this site about blind support for Republicans regardless of the issue. 

It’s entertaining. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

But I have Dave. I’ve learned a lot about stupid people like you. I’ve learned a lot on this site about blind support for Republicans regardless of the issue. 

It’s entertaining. 

:lol:

How ironic...

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why is he even here?:lol:

On this thread?  To remind you of your stupid comments regarding Trump and the markets. As well as laugh at the other morons that thought they were market geniuses. 

“Trump’s market”. Lol.