Dow 26,000:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Wait til the dems actually take the house.  Whew....I hope the market is making their moves for that now...if not, the Dems would most assuredly love to shove our economy off a cliff to blame Trump and try and take the Presidency back in 2020.  They are concerned for the American citizens in that way.  A really good people!  Meh...no matter.  I'm ready to buy up houses whole sale on the courthouse steps and use the bootlicking retards to toss you half-witted liberals that lost their jobs out on the street.  I guess that makes me a bad person tho ...but wishing and hoping for another economic abyss because you lost is GOOD!  :lmao:

Pulled much of my money out of the market right around the midterms....think I even made a post about it....seen this coming a mile away and avoided what would have amounted to a huge loss. Still up nicely for the year but staying at cash for the foreseeable future.

Should be incredible buying ops down the road......PATIENCE

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

We’re now worried about building a reputation here? :lol: 

Zampedo the stupid  fuck is too full of himself to realize he’s being trolled

i never claimed to run class eleventy rapids and he once claimed “I made more in my last trade the your salary was last year”

Yet he talks reputation  

2 hours ago, Anler said:

This is when you buy, not sell. 

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

this

59 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

For some.

You mean when it was back above 24,000 or now when it dropped again. 

Or 26,000 when you the topic started?

• Gold Member

Like stated way back when....  democrats win the house be prepared for the markets to take a down turn.  Nothing meaningful will come out of the next two years now as the democrats have one focus and that is to destroy Trump.  They don’t care about the people:

49 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean when it was back above 24,000 or now when it dropped again. 

Or 26,000 when you the topic started?

How have you steered the past 30 years?  My guess is the next 30 will be much of the same.  Still nobody cares.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

How have you steered the past 30 years?  My guess is the next 30 will be much of the same.  Still nobody cares.

When I want to turn right , I steer right. When I want to steer left I steer left. The next 30 years may change what with self driving cars. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

When I want to turn right , I steer right. When I want to steer left I steer left. The next 30 years may change what with self driving cars. 

From the sounds of it...you keep steering your head into a brick wall.

50 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Like stated way back when....  democrats win the house be prepared for the markets to take a down turn.  Nothing meaningful will come out of the next two years now as the democrats have one focus and that is to destroy Trump.  They don’t care about the people

Way back. Lol. Dem don’t care about the people? Republicans have shown such concern for the average Joe. Like when they promised a middle class tax cut before the midterm. That showed a lot of corncern. They sure have you fooled. Gotta give them credit. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You don't how which way you're going or how to get there.

50 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Like stated way back when....  democrats win the house be prepared for the markets to take a down turn.  Nothing meaningful will come out of the next two years now as the democrats have one focus and that is to destroy Trump.  They don’t care about the people:

Why the Stock Market Doesn’t Like Republicans

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/why-the-stock-market-doesnt-like-republicans-1487351985

Although the Republicans are widely seen as being generally more favourable to business, since 1900, stock markets have actually performed better under Democratic presidents.

https://www.cmcmarkets.com/en-au/news-and-analysis/what-does-the-us-presidential-election-mean-for-markets

While Republicans promote themselves as the friendliest party for Wall Street, stock investors do better when Democrats occupy the White House. From a dollars-and-cents standpoint, it’s not even close.

The BGOV Barometer shows that, over the five decades since John F. Kennedy was inaugurated, $1,000 invested in a hypothetical fund that tracks the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index only when Democrats are in the White House would have been worth $10,920 at the close of trading yesterday.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2012-02-22/stocks-return-more-with-dem-in-white-house-bgov-barometer