Dow 26,000:

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

People’s respect for Driftbitch over time in a simple chart. 

B7A7135E-D50B-4C67-8C2C-22ECCBD34BEC.png

What’s your market outlook?  What do you recommend the average middle class family do, to prepare for retirement?  Let’s hear it Gordie Gecko!  You and Pouty Snacks seem to have all the answers.....?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

What’s your market outlook?  What do you recommend the average middle class family do, to prepare for retirement?  Let’s hear it Gordie Gecko!  You and Pouty Snacks seem to have all the answers.....?

Another nomination!!!!  :lol: 

WTF!!??!?!?/  :lololololol: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I dont think Jim has ever said he was an expert on finances...and has actually said hes shitty with numbers... on the other hand...revbarbie hands thats another story. 

:lol:

17 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I would suggest that they look for a financial advisor with experience. If some pasty bald guy in his late 50's or early 60's is still working, has 3 years experience and pretends to be an expert, tell him to thanks but no thanks. 

My Market out look is if the market averages 8 years bull markets and it's in it's 9th or 10th year and continuing to climb, you are in a bubble and you might want to take a breather. You know to avoid buying high. 

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I would suggest that they look for a financial advisor with experience. If some pasty bald guy in his late 50's or early 60's is still working, has 3 years experience and pretends to be an expert, tell him to thanks but no thanks. 

My Market out look is if the market averages 8 years bull markets and it's in it's 9th or 10th year and continuing to climb, you are in a bubble and you might want to take a breather. You know to avoid buying high. 

What is all this bullshit about me pretending to be an expert, not withstanding you insulting me professionally?   Compared to any one not in the business it’s safe to say I probably know more than the average Joe in this forum, you certainly.  Clearly if I’m licensed, I’m legally qualified to offer financial advice and have fiduciary responsibility for managing a big chunk of other people’s money.   All that said, you’ve given far more “advice” than I have in this thread, if you read it in its entirety.  Such a pathetic angry little man.  One thing you’re obviously not aware of is service.  I take 6 figure accounts all the time from more experienced advisors, when they don’t give the service.  It’s easy easy!  You should do it too!

Edited by DriftBusta

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What is all this bullshit about me pretending to be an expert, not withstanding you insulting me professionally?   Compared to any one not in the business it’s safe to say I probably know more than the average Joe in this forum, you certainly.  Clearly if I’m licensed, I’m legally qualified to offer financial advice and have fiduciary responsibility for managing a big chunk of other people’s money.   All that said, you’ve given far more “advice” than I have in this thread, if you read it in its entirety.  Such a pathetic angry little man.  One thing you’re obviously not aware of is service.  I take 6 figure accounts all the time from more experienced advisors, when they don’t give the service.  It’s easy easy!  You should do it too!

Hold on Driftbitch. You just asked my advice. If that description fits you, it's not my fault. Stop raging at me. 

I should do it?  Well, thanks, but I've always know that if I get divorced, fuck up and lose my business and am desperate it's an option.

So does anyone with rudimentary math skills.  If it happens, I'll come to you for advice on how to mask the smell of desperation. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hold on Driftbitch. You just asked my advice. If that description fits you, it's not my fault. Stop raging at me. 

I should do it?  Well, thanks, but I've always know that if I get divorced, fuck up and lose my business and am desperate it's an option.

So does anyone with rudimentary math skills.  If it happens, I'll come to you for advice on how to mask the smell of desperation. 

Anything else big shooter?  You want to make some comments about my kids?  Wife?  My house?  We finished yet?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Anything else big shooter?  You want to make some comments about my kids?  Wife?  My house?  We finished yet?

Would you like me to? Because I personally don't attack people's wives and kids.  Can you say the same Driftbitch? 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Would you like me to? Because I personally don't attack people's wives and kids.  Can you say the same Driftbitch? 

Well I don’t attack people professionally unless they come at me first, or comment on their marital history, particularly if I don’t know them personally.  That seems to be your schtick.  Hell I still don’t even know what you do, other than inherit the family business.  Namely because who cares what you do, unless you’re just going to throw rocks from your glass house all day long.  If you need a good ethical and experienced financial advisor, my cousin is a cfp from Brampton.  I’m sure he can hook you up.  Let’s move on shall we, or do you want to see my balance sheets?

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Weren't you just attacking someone's wife I think Dave's a few weeks ago twattle? 

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Weren't you just attacking someone's wife I think Dave's a few weeks ago twattle? 

Really dumbass?  Do all you dumb cunts just lie to make a point? What exactly is wrong with you? Did you all take an oath to support lying right wing politicians and lie as much as they do in order to fit in?

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

He sure was.  I think their kid too.  These dolts don't remember what they post from day to day in their state of sadness and triggerdom.

Wait...did you call him a "twattle"?  :lol: 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Really dumbass?  Do all you dumb cunts just lie to make a point? What exactly is wrong with you? Did you all take an oath to support lying right wing politicians and lie as much as they do in order to fit in?

So you assign me a position, even though it's a well known fact your liberals in Ontario have been lying/scandals since 2003?   Can you really say that with a straight face?

Just now, Zambroski said:

He sure was.  I think their kid too.  These dolts don't remember what they post from day to day in their state of sadness and triggerdom.

Yes I did call him that 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

So you assign me a position, even though it's a well known fact your liberals in Ontario have been lying/scandals since 2003?   Can you really say that with a straight face?

Find the post liars. I'll give you some time. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Find the post liars. I'll give you some time. 

What for?  I know you did it.  I've seen your petty little petulance in here for two years now.  I'm not working to prove it.  I don't need to.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Well I don’t attack people professionally unless they come at me first, or comment on their marital history, particularly if I don’t know them personally.  That seems to be your schtick.  Hell I still don’t even know what you do, other than inherit the family business.  Namely because who cares what you do, unless you’re just going to throw rocks from your glass house all day long.  If you need a good ethical and experienced financial advisor, my cousin is a cfp from Brampton.  I’m sure he can hook you up.  Let’s move on shall we, or do you want to see my balance sheets?

Hey Mark,  internet forums work that way. You can't win, you can't lose. You and they can argue for YEARS, it won't change. I've been fighting with 800 Dragon now for 11 years!! You were on FS1, remember? 

Benny The Rat could have made 5000 easy bucks, all the faggot had to do was give me some contact info so I could arrange a lawyer to handle the situation, easy peasy. He NEVER does!! He just keeps posting his stupidity. 

Some guys here call  me a MAll COP, or Dog Catcher. I tell them to go to PM so we can artrange contact info, and If I don't have the HIGHEST police credentials possible I will give them 10 Gs, but if I do, I can legally strike them twice to the face with a Maglite. THEY NEVER TAKE ME UP ON IT!! Easy 10 thousand and they NEVAH go to PM!! 

And on, and on, and on. Broads, money, you name it, they NEVAH go the next step.

Don't let them bother ya', THEY ARE BASICALLY PUSSIES WHO WILL NEVER ACCEPT YOUR FIDUCIARY CHALLENGE. They will however keep posting.............. LIKE PUSSIES!  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Now Slopehead keeps making comments about Petes divorce....what is it with these cunty liberals? 

4 hours ago, Kev144 said:

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What for?  I know you did it.  I've seen your petty little petulance in here for two years now.  I'm not working to prove it.  I don't need to.

Still waiting. Poor Trumpster liars. 

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So nothing.  What a surprise.

7 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Please shut up!

HA!HA! Shut the fuck up you cum-faced fake. I gave you a chance to post pics of you on your dozer holding a sneaker in your left hand, but you never did, you faggot!! 

SUCK ANOTHER BLACK COCK!!!  :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger: