Dow 26,000:

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm the idiot?  Your the one suggesting to time it with cashable GIC's.:lol:  

Yes you are the idiot. You are also a hypocrite. Going after mainecat for using numbers instead of percentages.  It’s almost like you forget all the shit you say.  Btw. How’s that 30,000 Dow by the end of the year looking?  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes you are the idiot. You are also a hypocrite. Going after mainecat for using numbers instead of percentages.  It’s almost like you forget all the shit you say.  Btw. How’s that 30,000 Dow by the end of the year looking?  

Doesn't look promising, but then who invests for the short term.  

16 hours ago, The One said:

Loser ,lmao why do you pose as a wealthy person ? Because you certainly aren't !!

You got it wrong, faggot. I'm wealthy, but I pose as a poor person. Get it straight, homo, or I'll give you another load of shit for your face, 800 DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You got it wrong, faggot. I'm wealthy, but I pose as a poor person. Get it straight, homo, or I'll give you another load of shit for your face, 800 DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!

The only way you pose is on all fours with a dog fucking you in the ass, faggot.

Just now, 1jkw said:

The only way you pose is on all fours with a dog fucking you in the ass, faggot.

You want another load of shit for your face? Or do you like the cum better? I have a load of shit for ya', a nigger will cum on your face. 

P3030044.JPG

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

You want another load of shit for your face? Or do you like the cum better? I have a load of shit for ya', a nigger will cum on your face. 

P3030044.JPG

You’re simply a bad person. No one will miss you when you’re gone. Especially your bathroom mirror. 

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’re simply a bad person. No one will miss you when you’re gone. Especially your bathroom mirror. 

Hey, that band of 800 Dragon faggots wanna' fuck with me, they get the shit!! You wanna' back those fuckers, then go ahead, be on their side. 

You probably hate me because I am pro-choice and anti-dog. That's it, isn't it!!! 

You lyin' fuck, I never did anything to you, but you sid ewith the FAGGONS against me, so go fuck yourself   AssFingerJoe!!!

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

That's his lunch.

That's YOUR lunch, FAGGON!!! Rub it in your face, and smell it for hours!! 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, that band of 800 Dragon faggots wanna' fuck with me, they get the shit!! You wanna' back those fuckers, then go ahead, be on their side. 

You probably hate me because I am pro-choice and anti-dog. That's it, isn't it!!! 

You lyin' fuck, I never did anything to you, but you sid ewith the FAGGONS against me, so go fuck yourself   AssFingerJoe!!!

That's YOUR lunch, FAGGON!!! Rub it in your face, and smell it for hours!! 

You’re a pathetic human being. I only respond to you because I feel sorry for you. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’re a pathetic human being. I only respond to you because I feel sorry for you. 

HA!HA!HA! Yeah Ok, you go with that, ASS FINGER!!! LMAO!! 

I got three fukken letters on my cheap shelf 20 feet away, from the biggest developers in New England clamoring for my massive estate. 

I'm losing hundreds of thousands every day in the market. Guess why? LMAO!! 

My place is called a " SHOWPLACE " , guess why ASS FINGER? 

I was looking at Nitros the other night online. When I'm ready to buy, they have financing!! LMAO!!! Financing LMMFAO!! 

How about like when I bought my Sierra? Here's my check, the dealer looked like  " what the fuck ? " .    

Thanks for the sorrow anyway!! 

Now smell your ASSFINGER!!!  

45 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Again I am not kev144 HOMO!!!

52 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If you were wealthy I'd Rob your dumb ass and you couldn't do anything to stop me!

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA!HA! Yeah Ok, you go with that, ASS FINGER!!! LMAO!! 

I got three fukken letters on my cheap shelf 20 feet away, from the biggest developers in New England clamoring for my massive estate. 

I'm losing hundreds of thousands every day in the market. Guess why? LMAO!! 

My place is called a " SHOWPLACE " , guess why ASS FINGER? 

I was looking at Nitros the other night online. When I'm ready to buy, they have financing!! LMAO!!! Financing LMMFAO!! 

How about like when I bought my Sierra? Here's my check, the dealer looked like  " what the fuck ? " .    

Thanks for the sorrow anyway!! 

Now smell your ASSFINGER!!!  

That is such a lie.  

14 minutes ago, The One said:

Again I am not kev144 HOMO!!!

Kev posted his excellent pic of him and his nice wife. He " OWNED " you savagely, and you now have no defense against him..............he killed ya'!!

You're " dead in the water ".    " OWNED " to the MAXIMUM MAX!!!!  

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

If you were wealthy I'd Rob your dumb ass and you couldn't do anything to stop me!

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That is such a lie.  

You wear SHORT PANTS. Is that a lie?????