Dow 26,000:

21 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Mark,  internet forums work that way. You can't win, you can't lose. You and they can argue for YEARS, it won't change. I've been fighting with 800 Dragon now for 11 years!! You were on FS1, remember? 

Benny The Rat could have made 5000 easy bucks, all the faggot had to do was give me some contact info so I could arrange a lawyer to handle the situation, easy peasy. He NEVER does!! He just keeps posting his stupidity. 

Some guys here call  me a MAll COP, or Dog Catcher. I tell them to go to PM so we can artrange contact info, and If I don't have the HIGHEST police credentials possible I will give them 10 Gs, but if I do, I can legally strike them twice to the face with a Maglite. THEY NEVER TAKE ME UP ON IT!! Easy 10 thousand and they NEVAH go to PM!! 

And on, and on, and on. Broads, money, you name it, they NEVAH go the next step.

Don't let them bother ya', THEY ARE BASICALLY PUSSIES WHO WILL NEVER ACCEPT YOUR FIDUCIARY CHALLENGE. They will however keep posting.............. LIKE PUSSIES!  

Jesus you just described yourself , you fucking lowlife LOSER !!! LMMFAO!!

18 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So nothing.  What a surprise.

Exactly.

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Lots there , you are way too stupid to understand. Get back under the spare bed with the dogs

I asked you what the average middle class family should to save for retirement.  You gave no answer other than to point out the obvious about a long running bull market.   Where should they put their money?

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly.

I asked you what the average middle class family should to save for retirement.  You gave no answer other than to point out the obvious about a long running bull market.   Where should they put their money?

My answer is the same as it was when this thread started. GIC’s until the bubble pops. 

Then get back into the market.  

It goes against many experts, but that’s what I’m doing. 

A lot of boomers have been fucked by the market too many times. If interest rates went back to 6 or 7 percent, the housing and stock market would be devastated. 

I can’t see that happening because government deficits would skyrocket as well. 

1 hour ago, The One said:

Jesus you just described yourself , you fucking lowlife LOSER !!! LMMFAO!!

I described pussies like YOU, FAGGOT!! Pussies that will NEVAH go beyond their keyboard. They just post like the faggots that they are, faggot.

Now, go suck a black cock, and lick the cum. 

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

My answer is the same as it was when this thread started. GIC’s until the bubble pops. 

A lot of boomers have been fucked by the market too many times. If interest rates went back to 6 or 7 percent, the housing and stock market would be devastated. 

Rule number 1 when investing long term:  never try and time the market.  You’re what we call an “emotional investor”-industry term, not mine.  Do what you think is best for you, but please don’t think that is proper advice for a middle class family who still may have 10-20-30 years until retirement.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Rule number 1 when investing long term:  never try and time the market.  You’re what we call an “emotional investor”-industry term, not mine.  Do what you think is best for you, but please don’t think that is proper advice for a middle class family who still may have 10-20-30 years until retirement.

So, you don't think his clear financial prowess and instincts he displays here would allow him wait for the "bubble to burst" and go down to the absolute lowest level THEN buy in?  :lol: 

He's the type of retard that sits on "GICS" then jumps in the market at the first drop...then panics and sells, buys and resells again and again as it heads to the lowest level...then is too afraid to take his pittance that is left after his raping and invest because he's been run rough shod over by a market and investors that are WAY smarter than him.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I described pussies like YOU, FAGGOT!! Pussies that will NEVAH go beyond their keyboard. They just post like the faggots that they are, faggot.

Now, go suck a black cock, and lick the cum. 

Again that's you!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nope Draggy, you're THE ONE!! The one that sucks dicks and turns tricks. 

Wtf are you tlakung about ? HOMO 

Just now, The One said:

And again ur the homo

Draggy, no matter how much you post, you still are " OFFICIALLY OWNED " by MACHZNOT!!! Voted on by all members and officially posted by HAnlon!! 

You also were named the " SITE FAG " , but I don't remember who posted it. 

The Ontario Gang hates you and got you booted for ratting them out to the OPP during the PET RUN!! They hate you more than I do, and that's pretty bad, FAGGOT!!!!

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

That is the worst advice one can give.  GICs, short term bonds, all beta.  Do you have any IPP's?:lol:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Draggy, no matter how much you post, you still are " OFFICIALLY OWNED " by MACHZNOT!!! Voted on by all members and officially posted by HAnlon!! 

You also were named the " SITE FAG " , but I don't remember who posted it. 

The Ontario Gang hates you and got you booted for ratting them out to the OPP during the PET RUN!! They hate you more than I do, and that's pretty bad, FAGGOT!!!!

I have no idea what in the fuck ur yapping about , LOSER !!!!

6 hours ago, The One said:

I have no idea what in the fuck ur yapping about , LOSER !!!!

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

MAXIMUM MAX

Smell this!! Touch it with your hands, and play with it!!! Rub it on your face, it's all yours!!! 

P3030044.JPG

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Smell this!! Touch it with your hands, and play with it!!! Rub it on your face, it's all yours!!! 

P3030044.JPG

Loser ,lmao why do you pose as a wealthy person ? Because you certainly aren't !!

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Thanks but this was my thoughts at the beginning of the year and it hasn’t changed. This was when you and other Trump cheerleaders were talking about rumblings of 30,000 by the end of the year. 

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That is the worst advice one can give.  GICs, short term bonds, all beta.  Do you have any IPP's?:lol:

Aren’t you the idiot that used numbers instead of percentages to measure the success of Trump’s stock market to Obama’s? I’ll ignore your bullshit but thanks for playing. 

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So, you don't think his clear financial prowess and instincts he displays here would allow him wait for the "bubble to burst" and go down to the absolute lowest level THEN buy in?  :lol: 

He's the type of retard that sits on "GICS" then jumps in the market at the first drop...then panics and sells, buys and resells again and again as it heads to the lowest level...then is too afraid to take his pittance that is left after his raping and invest because he's been run rough shod over by a market and investors that are WAY smarter than him.

Zampedo the fantasy investor speaks out. 

“Made more money in my last trade than your yearly salary” 

“what are we talking about? Brexit? Yead, I made a killing on that.   Oh you said Gregor, I made even more on that “

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Zampedo the fantasy investor speaks out. 

“Made more money in my last trade than your yearly salary” 

“what are we talking about? Brexit? Yead, I made a killing on that.   Oh you said Gregor, I made even more on that “

Why you so frustrated all the time?  Just accept who and what you are. It’ll make your life easier.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Envy and helpless self-loathing does that to people.

I hope you were a better shot in your fake army days. Because you sure keep missing the mark here Zampedo. 

BTW. This is the Dow 26,000 thread. This is where we talk about the Dow and you pretend you are an investor. Try to keep it straight. 

Edited by revkevsdi

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Thanks but this was my thoughts at the beginning of the year and it hasn’t changed. This was when you and other Trump cheerleaders were talking about rumblings of 30,000 by the end of the year. 

Aren’t you the idiot that used numbers instead of percentages to measure the success of Trump’s stock market to Obama’s? I’ll ignore your bullshit but thanks for playing. 

I'm the idiot?  Your the one suggesting to time it with cashable GIC's.:lol: