Dow 26,000:

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think the the takeaway is the elections over, we have some checks and balances now, let’s get back to the roaring economy.  Hopefully the volatility calms down.  I’ve had to talk a lotta clients off the ledge the past couple weeks.

Oh, I can imagine.

I think I'm gonna' get out of this market, once and for all. The country simply sucks too much to be worried about my life savings 24/7. 

It could go to 30,000 but I don't give a fuck. Best-case scenario we are in for 2, or 6 years of tumult with Trump. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I think I'm gonna' get out of this market, once and for all. The country simply sucks too much to be worried about my life savings 24/7. 

It could go to 30,000 but I don't give a fuck. Best-case scenario we are in for 2, or 6 years of tumult with Trump. 

What are ya gonna do, put it in a shoebox?  Buy an annuity, maybe some bonds and cds. Prudential has one of the best VAs right now imo

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

What are ya gonna do, put it in a shoebox?  Buy an annuity, maybe some bonds and cds. Prudential has one of the best VAs right now imo

I don't know what I'm gonna' do. I have to do somethin'. Even if I only make 2-3% a year, without worry.  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't know what I'm gonna' do. I have to do somethin'. Even if I only make 2-3% a year, without worry.  

3 month cds are paying as much as 2.2%, 2 yr cds. North of 3%.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

3 month cds are paying as much as 2.2%, 2 yr cds. North of 3%.

That sounds good. Anything but this volatility. Actually, the only year I made money on the stocks was 2017. Every other year it was just dividend re-investment. BFD. 

Trump has been, and will be too volatile for the next 2/6 years. It's gonna' be somethin'. I know he tried and did get the economy going, but something will happen to throw a monkey wrench into the works. With the dems in the house, we are in for non-stop, brutal political war. It will never end. 

The market will respond, most likely badly. 

29 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well you really shouldn't be in equities if you can't withstand or ride out a 30% drop.  As for this market, it looks like a very normal and much needed correction occurred.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well you really shouldn't be in equities if you can't withstand or ride out a 30% drop.  As for this market, it looks like a very normal and much needed correction occurred.

worth millions according to his fables yet worried about the natural ups and downs and only made money 1 year.  SMH

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sit on the sideline twinkles... You obviously don't have what it takes to ride it out. Shit you may as well go blow it all so the nursing home doesn't get it... 

12 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Sit on the sideline twinkles... You obviously don't have what it takes to ride it out. Shit you may as well go blow it all so the nursing home doesn't get it... 

The dude was crying about rolled asphalt roofing on his porch :lol: he aint worth more than whatever money he scrounges up for the day at the truckstop. No person in the world worth more than a few nickels has rolled roofing on anything but an outhouse at their camp ........aint no wonder he welches on bets

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The dude was crying about rolled asphalt roofing on his porch :lol: he aint worth more than whatever money he scrounges up for the day at the truckstop. No person in the world worth more than a few nickels has rolled roofing on anything but an outhouse at their camp ........aint no wonder he welches on bets

:lol: 

48 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Exactly. I’d recommend spending it all on coke and whores. Can’t take it with you...

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

30%? Do you have any idea how much 30% of my portfolio is? 

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm guessing not much cause if it was then you should have no worries.  Those who worry are usually betas. 

OH STFU, with your bullshit lingo. I could buy and sell you. 

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Then put it to rest once and for all. Post up your latest statement.

I already posted it before..............ask a guy named HIGHMARKETRIDER from NY. I posted it, and took it off right away. He saw it and went into cardiac arrest. He said I was probably the wealthiest guy on FS.com. 

You guyz never acknowledge shit anyways. Even if I post it, you'll say it was someone elses. 

When I posted my broads, AWful said she was a prostitute. When I posted my boat/broad , they said I got it out of a catalog!!! 

Bunch of homos around here. I already posted my entire place.

Time for some of these faggots to post their broads and a lot of other stuff. 

Post their broads in bikinis. 

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Shoulda don't that before you lost millions. Then you could afford to pay Ben the $5,000 you owe him. 

48 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Ya could have just said " no "

Will you post your wife in a bikini???? Don't show her face if you don't want to. Whaddya' say????? 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yeah but his stories are enough to get driftbitch hoping he can get a piece of the action. 

10 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

CABA79A2-E5D4-461C-808C-CF1CBB2A238B.thumb.jpeg.f1a7043e64c26ed0c2183a7c1728a60a.jpeg

That's all you get!! :lol: 

OMG , I knew you were a fagggot !!!!!!!!!11111111111    ..........I'm assuming you had to pay that very attractive lady at least $20 USD ($456 CND) to stand next to you !11111111

• Like 1