Dow 26,000:

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I bought Amazon a couple weeks ago at $1200. It's over $1400 today. #winning!

Their workerless store, that they put in the high minimum wage city with a huge homeless state of emergency problem, will really grow amazon’s profits and stock prices in years to come.

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Their workerless store, that they put in the high minimum wage city with a huge homeless state of emergency problem, will really grow amazon’s profits and stock prices in years to come.

The guy is a genius. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 1/26/2018 at 9:05 PM, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I got in at $700.  :lol:  Been in and out taking some profits but damn its been a good couple years.  

Just now, steve from amherst said:

With market down today Am, was still up $20

Its fucking unreal.  

I would have to think energy companies are starting to look attractive with the way the WW economy is chugging along.   I've got my eye on a few that were down last year pretty significantly but have really lowered their cost to produce per barrel.   

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I got in at $700.  :lol:  Been in and out taking some profits but damn its been a good couple years.  

I know, I cant believe i didnt think about it before especially with all of the money my wife spends there!

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I know, I cant believe i didnt think about it before especially with all of the money my wife spends there!

Listening to Jim Kramer years ago he was perplexed by it.   Amazon was losing money but stock kept going up.   People were buying it because they liked the company not that its fundamentals were solid.  

On 1/26/2018 at 10:05 PM, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Like Warren Buffett says it's very simple. If a company is doing well and has solid fundamentals, buy it. Amazon has all of that in barring any unforeseen fair trade problems, they will grow for years to come. Bezos is one smart bugger. He's a douchebag but a smart douchebag. Number one holding in my portfolio.

On 1/27/2018 at 9:32 AM, f7ben said:

Look at how much money apple tanked in the 2 days I was realigning and get back to me twinko faggot retard. 

And here again you have a company that is propped up buy faggets and there need to stare at a screen all day. They make an inferior product to Samsung in their proprietary bulshit to use anything Apple will hurt them in the long run. Another one of my largest Holdings although I can't stand the company.

On 1/17/2018 at 8:45 AM, f7ben said:

Strange question.....I assume you are pointing to some executive action that you think is exacerbating the bubble? Trump is selling hope and hype....I dont find anything wrong with that aside from the lack of delivery on his promises. If the market and those buying in decide to expose themselves to historic gains based the hope and hype well there is not much that can be done about that.

Do you feel Trump should have done something about bitcoin before those that just bought at 18k got raped in a matter of days for 50%

No I do not, those that invest in bitcoin are a minute minority of the citizenry.  We should however be careful when dealing with 401k monies and how the market drives that, and the President possibly promoting a bubble.

Neal

I'm kicking myself for not buying more Amazon yesterday at the close.   It was down 60 its up 77 right now.  :wall:

Profit takers and some reaction to the memo being released.  

Edited by Highmark

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

I'm kicking myself for not buying more Amazon yesterday at the close.   It was down 60 its up 77 right now.  :wall:

Profit takers and some reaction to the memo being released.  

I bought more Amazon yesterday :bc: