Dow 26,000:

Just now, polaris550 said:

If you knew what I made today you would not believe it. However, I am a fat, old bastid who lives like Kermit The Frog, and doesn't really need the money for anything. I was able to sit on my portfolio when it tanked, and now it's come back with a vengeance. BFD. It took YEARS!!!

Do what works for you. 

I admire your patience......now pay me my 5,000 USD

• Haha 1

On 1/16/2018 at 9:36 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

Who’s fault will it be when it comes tumbling down? 

Probably the left and the criminal media. If they keep digging for shitt to stick to Trump eventually they may find something. It's too bad they didn't dig so hard for Hillary's warts. You seem like a smart fella sometimes. I would think you would understand this and take a different tack.

On 1/17/2018 at 9:34 AM, f7ben said:

I cant fault anyone for staying in ......I'm up another 4% this month and I just feel like being in cash for a while and seeing how this year shapes up. It just seems like a ton of the positive fundamental drivers for anything near current levels have been priced in and re-priced in.........I dont see any euphoric idiocy to keep pumping the bubble up right around the corner like all the tax cut bullshit was for the last 3 months and its not going to take much for bad news or much of a catastrophic event to trigger a significant sell off.

I have never been right even one time ever in the past so if you have any brains always do the opposite of my financial advise. 

I had two buddies who were Builders, one building 200 units a year one building four or five. The guy building 200 units always said. "when Dennis starts building spec houses it's time to get out of the market". He was pretty much spot-on. So Ben thanks for the advice.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Pretty crazy gains lately.  Good fuck if this keeps up and I time it right this could bump retirement up a decade.

I got back in a few days ago .....I was in a couple tech heavy funds and went overweight emerging markets this time. Up another 1.5% in the last couple days

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I got back in a few days ago .....I was in a couple tech heavy funds and went overweight emerging markets this time. Up another 1.5% in the last couple days

How much did you lose pulling out and sitting on the sidelines.....:snack:

Poor Benny :lmao: 

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

How much did you lose pulling out and sitting on the sidelines.....:snack:

Poor Benny :lmao: 

Look at how much money apple tanked in the 2 days I was realigning and get back to me twinko faggot retard.