Dow 26,000:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Seven trading days. That's how long it took the Dow to rocket from 25,000 to 26,000.

The trip above 26,000 was brief: The Dow lost altitude throughout the day and was down by afternoon, erasing a gain of nearly 300 points. There wasn't an obvious catalyst for the pullback.

Still, the Dow has spiked more than 7,000 points, or about 40%, since President Trump's election. The stock market boom reflects enormous excitement on Wall Street about record corporate profits and strong economic growth at home and abroad -- all of which could be boosted by the GOP tax overhaul.

"The market has certainly come out of the gates fast in 2018 after a stellar 2017," said Art Hogan, chief market strategist at Wunderlich Securities.

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Related image

What a fucking asswipe with his mic drops. He had me fooled for four years. 

Worst fail for him was when he said " Donald Trump, you'll never be president ". 

Sooner or later, people's true colors show through. No pun intended. 

4 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

What a fucking asswipe with his mic drops. He had me fooled for four years. 

Worst fail for him was when he said " Donald Trump, you'll never be president ". 

Sooner or later, people's true colors show through. No pun intended. 

I don't think he is necessarily an "ass wipe", I just think he is a good political actor.  A puppet meant to stick to the script and teleprompter and be the face of the liberal fascist movement while all those around him protect and move the agenda the direction they want.  In other words, a perfectly good and useful idiot.  

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Or a dem calculator.  Or net gains over a decade. Any of the three will work.  :lol:

There is no metric to be used that could make his idiotic statement even close to correct.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

There is no metric to be used that could make his idiotic statement even close to correct.

Sure there is.  There's always a metric that can be used to come up with the answer you want.  You just have to be creative. 

"creative".  :lmao:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just cashed out a stock with just a nipple over a 60% return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sure that's a record for me too.  If it isn't, it's a top three for sure.

Thanks Obama.  :lol:

I'm going to Disneyworld!!!!!  :lmao:

Image result for going to disney world gif

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Remember when super winner Vince was crying that the stock market was going to crash of trump got elected 

Yeah.  "The market likes stability".  Poor Vinney.  Hook, line and sinker....they got him!

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Now you did it he’s gonna come back with 300 words of nothing.

Poor MC.  Just too fucking stupid to know anything about anything.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Seven trading days. That's how long it took the Dow to rocket from 25,000 to 26,000.

The trip above 26,000 was brief: The Dow lost altitude throughout the day and was down by afternoon, erasing a gain of nearly 300 points. There wasn't an obvious catalyst for the pullback.

Still, the Dow has spiked more than 7,000 points, or about 40%, since President Trump's election. The stock market boom reflects enormous excitement on Wall Street about record corporate profits and strong economic growth at home and abroad -- all of which could be boosted by the GOP tax overhaul.

"The market has certainly come out of the gates fast in 2018 after a stellar 2017," said Art Hogan, chief market strategist at Wunderlich Securities.

I just bought Amazon stock last week at $1200 it is already $1300! Winning!

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So basically Trump added more to the Dow in one year than what Obama added in eight.

I know Trump just comes out and says some stuff that pisses liberals off and the stock market goes thru the roof! Why didnt anyone think of this before? 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just cashed out a stock with just a nipple over a 60% return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sure that's a record for me too.  If it isn't, it's a top three for sure.

Thanks Obama.  :lol:

I'm going to Disneyworld!!!!!  :lmao:

Image result for going to disney world gif

What did you get out of?

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Who’s fault will it be when it comes tumbling down? 

:lol:

Keep hoping for America’s demise so you can finally say “told you so!”

We don’t know the final stage of TDS just yet...but some of you shouldn’t wait.

76448BFD-26A0-4EEA-B414-0409A240C86E.gif