Sloppy Steve gets Subpoenaed

17 minutes ago, hayward said:

The obsession from Icehole and a few others is monumental.  I mean, it'd take a serious medical breakthrough to cure what these guys have.  :lol:Not a psychiatrist alive who could crack 'em. 

Yeah, it’s pretty amazing how they’ve spent a year obsessing over Trumps lies. Imagine how unhealthy it would be if someone obsessed over something like a birth certificate for 8 years. You sure wouldn’t want someone like that in charge. They would probably be really unstable. 

34 minutes ago, hayward said:

The obsession from Icehole and a few others is monumental.  I mean, it'd take a serious medical breakthrough to cure what these guys have.  :lol:Not a psychiatrist alive who could crack 'em. 

Ice is a beta male from Ontario. You have no idea how feminine those people are 

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah, it’s pretty amazing how they’ve spent a year obsessing over Trumps lies. Imagine how unhealthy it would be if someone obsessed over something like a birth certificate for 8 years. You sure wouldn’t want someone like that in charge. They would probably be really unstable. 

Hillary was obsessing over that for 12 years + so Ya I get what you mean. Great point.

5 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Hillary was obsessing over that for 12 years + so Ya I get what you mean. Great point.

You may want to fact check that. What am I saying????? If you fact checked things you would have voted for her instead of Trump. 

https://www.factcheck.org/2015/07/was-hillary-clinton-the-original-birther/

As you were. 

Edited by revkevsdi

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Looks like he’s cutting a deal with Mueller.

Yeah. :lol:

Thats why Mueller agreed with Bannon to do an “interview” instead.  I guess since....

Awwww....nevermind.  Just fucking easier to call you idiots stupid.

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah. :lol:

Thats why Mueller agreed with Bannon to do an “interview” instead.  I guess since....

Awwww....nevermind.  Just fucking easier to call you idiots stupid.

Mueller has fuck all and is just grandstanding to justify the millions being spent 

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Mueller has fuck all and is just grandstanding to justify the millions being spent 

Yeah.  I think Bannon, while I don’t care for him too much, is still one of the smartest men in the room.  Mueller and his Clinton cronies are stuck trying to herd wet cats at night while ignoring the laughter at their expense.

But hey...it pays really, REALLY well!

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Fuck all except the 4 indictments with more to come

:bc:

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  I think Bannon, while I don’t care for him too much, is still one of the smartest men in the room.  Mueller and his Clinton cronies are stuck trying to herd wet cats at night while ignoring the laughter at their expense.

But hey...it pays really, REALLY well!

:lol:

You're so fucking stupid :lmao: HCS Mod :lmao::lol::lmao: 

On 1/16/2018 at 11:43 AM, ICEMAN! said:

Trump?  Not so well by the looks of it 

more ducks right LMFAO . if they call enough people we just may find out how much it cost to fuck a playboy centerfold. it would be nice to know if the opportunity comes around I would not want to pay to much nor would I want to insult the girl with a low ball    

On 1/16/2018 at 12:49 PM, hayward said:

Watch an hour of CNN, then switch to MSNBC.  After that, surf DemUnderground, Slate and maybe a sprinkling of Mother Jones.  Not hard to see where these clowns get their indoctrination from.   Their kneejerk idealism and A.D.D. prevent them from ever connecting all the dots. :snack: 

6 hours ago, JEFF said:

Yes... Please tell us more! Like on what grounds! and when were these crimes committed? :lol:

Umm....ummm.....they never have an answer.  Collllllusssssion!!!  But its ok to take hundreds of millions and launder it through their "foundation",  but thats just fine.

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Watch an hour of CNN, then switch to MSNBC.  After that, surf DemUnderground, Slate and maybe a sprinkling of Mother Jones.  Not hard to see where these clowns get their indoctrination from.   Their kneejerk idealism and A.D.D. prevent them from ever connecting all the dots. :snack: 

Umm....ummm.....they never have an answer.  Collllllusssssion!!!  But its ok to take hundreds of millions and launder it through their "foundation",  but thats just fine.

Poor Wolfie 

So fucking lost

:lmao:

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Comparing some of these yahoos with people with A.D.D is an insult to the people with A.D.D.