Orange County Shithole

Orange County shithole today. It’s what the rest of the country will look like in 30 years when Americans have no or reduced social security and Medicare.

Wait for the end...

Edited by Mainecat

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Have you been to Orange County?? It’s pretty outstanding for California. I could do either there or San Fran. 

I was born in Laguna.  Moved when I was two.  I have probably 80% of my extended family still in the OC.  Visited many, many, many times.  It's NOTHING like it was.  Matter of fact, I'll be there next month to do some executor work for my uncle.  NOT lookiing forward to it.  LAX is a fucking ghetto now.

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Shithole thread #197 :flush:

No...this is all Trumps fault.  Why I watched this waste of time from another FS retard shows me how board I am...and this morning coffee is SHIT.  Starbucks swill!   >:(

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No...this is all Trumps fault.  Why I watched this waste of time from another FS retard shows me how board I am...and this morning coffee is SHIT.  Starbucks swill!   >:(

Starbucks :puke:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Homeless migrate to where its warm.   Some choose to live like this.   Most its mental health issues including addiction. 

• Like 1

• USA Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Orange County shithole today. It’s what the rest of the country will look like in 30 years when Americans have no or reduced social security and Medicare.

Wait for the end...

They just need to marry into a well off family and have their brother in law support them......

If they spend as much time looking and getting a job as they do building their elaborate "tent cities" they could probably live in a mansion out there.....

or fuck it, lets live on the beach like a bunch of bums, because we are FREE!!!

but lets bitch the government doesnt provide enough for us.......

28 minutes ago, Legend said:

If they spend as much time looking and getting a job as they do building their elaborate "tent cities" they could probably live in a mansion out there.....

or fuck it, lets live on the beach like a bunch of bums, because we are FREE!!!

but lets bitch the government doesnt provide enough for us.......

Buncha pot head butthole surfers pan handling for gas money or board wax or living off mom and dads funds....like a few of my worthless cousins.  They’re “with her”.  Go figure.

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Have you been to Orange County?? It’s pretty outstanding for California. I could do either there or San Fran. 

I used to like San Fran but last couple of times i was there it is really a dirty city. Asians, homeless and hippies just make it a shithole for me... I do like Napa and sonoma tho... Still dont think id want to live there... Newport beach or balboa i could do... :news: