Horwood Lake Lodge Timmins

brother groove

Stay at the Post, south of Timmins.  If it's still open. 

On 1/18/2018 at 2:09 PM, Culprit said:

my advice would be to drive to Kirkland Lake and destination ride from there.    KL to Cochrane is an easy ride.  Cochrane to Hearst is pretty easy and a nice ride as well.   If you haven't ridden up there its worth the drive!  I wouldn't recommend Timmins to stay at, as others have said.  I get confused in town there, have only been through a couple times but I always feel lucky I didn't get lost.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Puzzleboy said:

Stay at the Post, south of Timmins.  If it's still open. 

Its closed, last I read. Someone bought it and turned it into a house I believe.

We looked for 2 rooms on short notice and the Thriftlodge was all we could get. The place is packed and there' s guys that have been here all week. They say lots of snow and trails are in great condition. It was a 6.5hr tow and should be a blast once we get going

51 minutes ago, smokin george said:

We looked for 2 rooms on short notice and the Thriftlodge was all we could get. The place is packed and there' s guys that have been here all week. They say lots of snow and trails are in great condition. It was a 6.5hr tow and should be a blast once we get going

Take every local trail you can. L123 is great and the L119 on the north side of A trail outside moonbeam is such a great little trail. :bc: