Graham: 'My memory hasn't evolved' on Trump 'shithole' meeting

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He’s also the biggest pussy here.

I'll tell you what old man.....I travel.  Wanna show me?  Come on.  Bring two friends.  Got a son or two.  Bring them too.  You live your life in fake misery.....let me show you what real misery is all about.

Fucking miserable leeching pussy.  

Good grief...I bet a punch to your weak calcium face would go right through to your pea brain.  I've never killed anyone with one punch.  I'd like to try though.

I'll be wearing my Jap pants too!!!  :lol:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol... Exactly the briefing points given when the 82nd went to Haiti for disaster aid. Still doesn’t mean Trump should be saying it. 

Of all the shit he says, I have almost the least care about this one.  I'd have to really think about it though...I care about so little of what he says.  

3 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

One year and 2000+ lies later, the fact that anyone would take Trump’s word over anyone else’s is laughable.

What kind of a shit eating moron besides momo would believe Trump?

:lol:

Someone that ignores the lies, corruption and arrogance of the Clintons ?

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Liberals, obsessed with every thing but whats important right now.

Lowest unemployment rate in years

Record DJIA

Lowest black unemployment since the 70s

Highest consumer and business confidence in 17 years.

90% of the country getting a tax break

North and South Korea agree to sit down for talks for the first time in years

etc..

Yeah, but Durbin said Trump said "shithole".  Give it a fucking rest already assholes.

Listen Mark, If Trump could just act like a professional and do his job that would be alot better for everyone but he is just being a fucking asshole. I dont have any love for Lindsey Graham or Dicky Durbin (especially dicky) but i dont think they are lying about Trump. It is a totally classless statement for the president of the United States to make. you would NEVER let Obama get away with talking like that. The guy is an embarrassment and a disgrace to the office and the country. This is NOT how professional people behave. 

4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Listen Mark, If Trump could just act like a professional and do his job that would be alot better for everyone but he is just being a fucking asshole. I dont have any love for Lindsey Graham or Dicky Durbin (especially dicky) but i dont think they are lying about Trump. It is a totally classless statement for the president of the United States to make. you would NEVER let Obama get away with talking like that. The guy is an embarrassment and a disgrace to the office and the country. This is NOT how professional people behave. 

Business must be sucking for you. Take classes or something. Good god, is emotional mess stew all that you fucking retards at in Chicago?  “IF HE’D QUIT BEING AN ASSHOLE AND DO HOS JOB!!....A DISGRACE!!!!!!”

“Thanks Obama!!”

3 hours ago, JEFF said:

The shit libruls get their panties in a bunch over is amazing. Anybody that has a problem with a president saying shithole in a closed door meeting has bigger issues to deal with. 

NO SHIT     It reminds me of a two year old not getting his way.  keep pitching a fit till it disrupts as many as possible.   :baby:

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Well he is an asshole , so I doubt he can stop being one . And he is doing his job.

I don’t know why people want leadership that makes them feel all happy and warm inside.  So they can validate being a schmucky loser?  I want a mother fucker that will do the god damn job...especially in government.  Fucking America is full of disgruntled, whiney little cunts!  “He should be able to make me feel whole inside!”

Ffs.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Business must be sucking for you. Take classes or something. Good god, is emotional mess stew all that you fucking retards at in Chicago?  “IF HE’D QUIT BEING AN ASSHOLE AND DO HOS JOB!!....A DISGRACE!!!!!!”

“Thanks Obama!!”

Hey bro, business is great for me and i like making money. But if I acted like Trump I can tell you that my business would suffer greatly. 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Liberals, obsessed with every thing but whats important right now.

Lowest unemployment rate in years

Record DJIA

Lowest black unemployment since the 70s

Highest consumer and business confidence in 17 years.

90% of the country getting a tax break

North and South Korea agree to sit down for talks for the first time in years

etc..

Yeah, but Durbin said Trump said "shithole".  Give it a fucking rest already assholes.

Companies using the tax break are re-investing in themselves.  There is so much activity and companies who have prolonged legacy upgrades (no return) who are now planning on spending and clearly state it's because of Trump. 

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Companies using the tax break are re-investing in themselves.  There is so much activity and companies who have prolonged legacy upgrades (no return) who are now planning on spending and clearly state it's because of Trump. 

Companies that are smart were already re-investing in themselves. There was a $500,000 deduction for capital investments the last several years. We definitely took advantage of that. Any Cash savings go right in my pocket. 

5 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Companies that are smart were already re-investing in themselves. There was a $500,000 deduction for capital investments the last several years. We definitely took advantage of that. Any Cash savings go right in my pocket. 

Well not all are.  We have one customer in wire and cable (low buck) industry who we automated 20 years ago and are desperately in need of an upgrade.  When I last visited them, my line was the most modern in the plant.  Now they are spending money.  BTW, this is a F500 company.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well not all are.  We have one customer in wire and cable (low buck) industry who we automated 20 years ago and are desperately in need of an upgrade.  When I last visited them, my line was the most modern in the plant.  Now they are spending money.  BTW, this is a F500 company.

There is a downside to this also, we are currently expanding and real estate is going at a premium right now. Vince was telling me I should have bought over by him when he did and now I am kicking myself again. :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

There is a downside to this also, we are currently expanding and real estate is going at a premium right now. Vince was telling me I should have bought over by him when he did and now I am kicking myself again. :lol: 

My unit has tripled in value since 03.

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Hey bro, business is great for me and i like making money. But if I acted like Trump I can tell you that my business would suffer greatly. 

Some perspective and some self reflection is what I'd ask of you here...as undoubtedly you are smart enought to see some you were flirting with some hypocrisy with this post.  I don't and/or never really liked Trump's antics but fact is, he has the the people he has to work with, their corrupt media and half of the people in the nation hating him for no other reason than he beat "their girl".  They look for any reason to attack him personally, twist his words, take things out of context and blatantly lie and elaborate incorrectly about every thing he does to make him look bad while ignoring all the real things that are now happeneing.  GOOD THINGS.

What I mean by "perspective": (Yes...I've heard the answer "..but I'm not POTUS").  So, what if ALL of your competitors, half the people you were forced to work with (city administrators and permit givers) and half of the local population decided to hate you for no other reason than you rightfully won aa bid against their beloved contractor, decided to turn on you and enlisted every local radio and news agency to run their 24/7 propaganda against you?  What if they dug into every facet of your life looking for ANYTHING that may look bad then spilled it out with some great exaggerations for effect.  And now you should know what I mean by my statement of "flirting with hypocrisy" means.  

Do I think I'd like Trump personally?  Probably not....but I know I don't know him and never will.  Fact is, he's been in business and has employed tens of thousands of people for decades.  He is worth billions and yet, just now he is a racist, a mysonginist and a corrupt asshole?  People hate him for no other reason than he is changing the growing tide of the sympathy mongering Americans from self pity and self loathing whils they build more coalition of grievance groups to actually getting back to work, back to their own lives and standing on their own two feet again.  I can see how many find this unacceptable.  I find this direction refreshing and I find those that don't see it that way as pathetic.

:bc:

Nothing Trump does will win over the elitists and inside the beltway crowd.   Zero.  He understands that.  Let’s not try and have any pretenses that he can win over the other side of the aisle.  Sure, I wish he’d cool it on the tweets, but sometimes I think he does it just to bait his adversaries.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nothing Trump does will win over the elitists and inside the beltway crowd.   Zero.  He understands that.  Let’s not try and have any pretenses that he can win over the other side of the aisle.  Sure, I wish he’d cool it on the tweets, but sometimes I think he does it just to bait his adversaries.

Im waiting for him to pull his dick out and wave it at them. Totally appropriate because the economy is doing good.

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What's more important than him understanding that, is that his supporters understand that.  

Cory Booker, the race baiting fuck-tard lost his mind trying to make a scene grilling the DHS secretary today over "shithole". I hope he runs Dem in 2020.  :lol:

Let alone a room of fat reporters grilling the WH Admiral over Trumps health with retarded questions and clearly upset that his check up gave him a clean bill of health.  Losers.

23 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Im waiting for him to pull his dick out and wave it at them. Totally appropriate because the economy is doing good.

"Appropriate".  Yeah.