Graham: 'My memory hasn't evolved' on Trump 'shithole' meeting

Graham: 'My memory hasn't evolved' on Trump 'shithole' meeting

Source: Politico

By POLITICO STAFF 01/15/2018 12:53 PM EST 

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Monday said his “memory hasn’t evolved” on the meeting where President Donald Trump reportedly questioned why the U.S. allows in people from “shithole” countries, according to a local news report. 

However, Graham wouldn’t confirm that Trump actually used the word “shithole,” according to The Post and Courier.. 

"My memory hasn't evolved,” Graham said. “I know what was said and I know what I said." 

Graham had issued a statement Friday that appeared to back up the report that Trump used such language. "Following comments by the President, I said my piece directly to him yesterday," Graham said. "The President and all those attending the meeting know what I said and how I feel. I’ve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals."

Read more: https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/15/trump-shithole-lindsey-graham-meeting-340617 

UPDATE: 

Senators Durbin, Graham Challenge Trump’s Denial Over ‘Sh*thole’ Remark

Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham on Monday seemed to back reports of President Trump calling Haiti and African nations “shithole countries” at an immigration meeting last week. Graham, one of a handful of lawmakers present at the controversial meeting, had earlier claimed he’d “said his piece” to the president over certain “comments,” though he stopped short of voicing what the comments were. Asked about denials of the comments by Trump and two other lawmakers, Graham told The Post and Courier, “My memory hasn’t evolved. I know what was said and I know what I said.” Democratic Sen. Dick Durbin also stood by his account of the meeting, saying, “I know what happened. I stand by every word that I said.” Durbin had earlier confirmed reports that Trump used the term “shithole countries,” calling the comments “hate-filled, vile, and racist.” Meanwhile, Republican Senators Tom Cotton and David Perdue continue to stand by Trump, saying they “do not recall” the president making “these comments specifically.” 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/senators-durbin-graham-challenge-trumps-denial-over-shthole-remark 

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

One year and 2000+ lies later, the fact that anyone would take Trump’s word over anyone else’s is laughable.

What kind of a shit eating moron besides momo would believe Trump?

:lol:

Dems have lied for as long as I can remember.  Just because their media spoon feeds you complete morons doesn't convert their lies to the truth.

ANd besides, even if he did say it, reality is, nobody cares that he called something what it is.  You complete clowns spinning it into a racist comment is just losers being losers...to try harder to lose more.

Losers gonna lose.  Morons.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Dems have lied for as long as I can remember.  Just because their media spoon feeds you complete morons doesn't convert their lies to the truth.

ANd besides, even if he did say it, reality is, nobody cares that he called something what it is.  You complete clowns spinning it into a racist comment is just losers being losers...to try harder to lose more.

Losers gonna lose.  Morons.

Exhibit “A”

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Exhibit “A”

How are things going north of the USA border anyway?  You paying any attention to that?  Or is your bizarre intercontinental Trump Derangment Syndrome keeping you out of your own backyard issues?

Do you feel like a loser?  You really should.

Just now, Zambroski said:

How are things going north of the USA border anyway?  You paying any attention to that?  Or is your bizarre intercontinental Trump Derangment Syndrome keeping you out of your own backyard issues?

Do you feel like a loser?  You really should.

Exhibit “B”

Liberals, obsessed with every thing but whats important right now.

Lowest unemployment rate in years

Record DJIA

Lowest black unemployment since the 70s

Highest consumer and business confidence in 17 years.

90% of the country getting a tax break

North and South Korea agree to sit down for talks for the first time in years

etc..

Yeah, but Durbin said Trump said "shithole".  Give it a fucking rest already assholes.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm sure he said it and I think he is an idiot.

Not for saying it , for denying that he said it. Who did he offend?

Liberals , who fucking cares

People from those shithole countries? who fucking cares.

people who get offended by getting a tax cut? who fucking cares.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

There you go. Your a perfect example of a Trump supporter. Low IQ, ignorant, zero morals, liar, certainly untrustworthy and a definitely not a patriot.

But hey go on attaching yourself to him.

The shit libruls get their panties in a bunch over is amazing. Anybody that has a problem with a president saying shithole in a closed door meeting has bigger issues to deal with. 

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Liberals, obsessed with every thing but whats important right now.

Lowest unemployment rate in years

Record DJIA

Lowest black unemployment since the 70s

Highest consumer and business confidence in 17 years.

90% of the country getting a tax break

North and South Korea agree to sit down for talks for the first time in years

etc..

Yeah, but Durbin said Trump said "shithole".  Give it a fucking rest already assholes.

....yeah....SHITHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol: These idiots should be culled out as soon as possible.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

What makes Trump more of an idiot is having any meeting with any of these Dem rats and liars and thinking even the most mundaine thing isn't going to be twisted and blown out of proportion in the liberal media.  Although...what makes his brilliant...is knowing they will take the bait and turn themselves into another punchline.

"SHITHOLES!!!!"  :lol:

Actualy MC I was a Rand supporter until he dropped out. Personally I think Trump is and idiot. But I really don't care about piddly childish he  does and the piddly childish way the left responds. He is playing with you fools and you don't even realize it. Its quite comical.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

There you go. Your a perfect example of a Trump supporter. Low IQ, ignorant, zero morals, liar, certainly untrustworthy and a definitely not a patriot.

But you're ok with billy's lying under oath and disgracing women in general. You get an all caps HYPOCRITE award of the day.  :bc:

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Holy shit.  If you lived closer to me I'd have to come see you....and stick your cheap fucking cigar up your ass while I spilled your trailer trash brandy in your face.....as you shit you diapers and cried.  You are a worhtless, lying hypocrite.....WORTHLESS SPONGE!!!!

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And there you go, a perfect example of a snowflake, you are hurt someone's opinion differs from yours, directly on to the personal insults.. Pathetic...

Edited by Rigid1

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This is why you prove every day why liberals suck.  Oh, and just a reminder.  You lost.26730773_1773736205980742_2542592757000837936_n.thumb.jpg.e58487b6b24a118e406afd63b612afbe.jpg

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit.  If you lived closer to me I'd have to come see you....and stick your cheap fucking cigar up your ass while I spilled your trailer trash brandy in your face.....as you shit you diapers and cried.  You are a worhtless, lying hypocrite.....WORTHLESS SPONGE!!!!

❄️ Settle down ❄️ 

Again, I love when MC calls people allow IQ. It’s the epitome of lacking self awareness.

That said. Everyone knows Trump shouldn’t have said “shit holes”, but this dog and pony show is straight ridiculous. They are fucking shit holes. No way around it. Making this some grand dem rallying cry looks weak as all hell. I guarantee every president R and D alike have called places like Haiti shitholes. They are the underbelly of the third world. This PC police bullshit is a big reason Trump got elected. So in response to that failed ideology the Dems double down... Its fine to come out and say you don’t agree with calling these places that, but leave it at that. Going into the second week of hysteria is outrageous. 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

HOLY FUCK XANEXBRO IS TRRRRRRIGGGGGERRED!!!

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

HOLY FUCK XANEXBRO IS TRRRRRRIGGGGGERRED!!!

Naw...it's the truth.  Some people need a fucking beating.  Like, a "clinging to life" beating.  I'd slap that old man around in public until some youth showed up to defend him...then beat them all bloody!  LOLOLOLOL

GNAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Here....my old man sent this to me...thought you'd appreciate it:

Shithole deployments.jpg