The alt left falls for race baiting once again by fake hijab cutting attack

Rod

2 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

emotional angry outbursts without any factual basis....................................almost every Liberal on here.

You should have seen the Repugs during the Obama years. 

“He’s making us look bad to the whole world

He’s gonna take our guns

He’s golfing

He spent the an evening in New York at the Theatre

He wasn’t born here

He’s a super secret muslim agent gonna convert us all to Sharia law”

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He’s gonna take our guns

He’s golfing

He wasn’t born here

Your double standards are laughable,

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

He’s gonna take our guns

He’s golfing

He wasn’t born here

You make this post, yet can't see what a fool you are for doing the same thing.

It is completely baffling to me

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Not me Leftards are brain dead hypocrites of the highest order :guzzle: 

3 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Your double standards are laughable,

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

You were the ones that wouldn’t shut up about the cost of the Presidents golf time and what he spent on vacations during his time in office. I don’t recall people on the left complaining about Bush vacations. 

So really it’s your crew that are the hypocrites. You voted for Donald because he was going to be different. You said he was more honest. His family has cost you more than the Obamas for vacations . He promised that he wouldn’t have time to golf. He doesn’t have time to be President because he’s making his golf courses Rich on the taxpayer. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You were the ones that wouldn’t shut up about the cost of the Presidents golf time and what he spent on vacations during his time in office. I don’t recall people on the left complaining about Bush vacations. 

So really it’s your crew that are the hypocrites. You voted for Donald because he was going to be different. You said he was more honest. His family has cost you more than the Obamas for vacations . He promised that he wouldn’t have time to golf. He doesn’t have time to be President because he’s making his golf courses Rich on the taxpayer. 

:bullshit: 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Doubling down on stupid.

13 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Bullshit,   On the bold. And  for the record , I didn’t vote for Trump, I voted against more Clintons and liberals hero worshipping.

as far as hypocrisy goes , you and you pals own it hands down.

Edited by Sleepr2

4 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Bullshit,   On the bold. And  for the record , I didn’t vote for Trump, I voted against more Clintons and liberals hero worshipping.

as far as hypocrisy goes , you and you pals own it hands down.

Ok. Where were the complaints about Bush golfing?  I remember him being at his ranch and not wanting to talk to deceased soldiers mothers.  But we all know that news story was about getting him to answer for his lies about Iraq. Or at the very least his poorly planned and executed war once he got the green light.  

He is likely playing golf.................um................, no ...............change that............we...........just got confirmation................he is indeed playing golf.   

add it to the "fun stats".

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Ok. Where were the complaints about Bush golfing?  I remember him being at his ranch and not wanting to talk to deceased soldiers mothers.  But we all know that news story was about getting him to answer for his lies about Iraq. Or at the very least his poorly planned and executed war once he got the green light.  

Try the scene from Fatty Moore’s movie for starters and why would he talk  to a whack job protester like Sheehan.

as for lies to go to war. These libs voted for it too.

Here are the Democratic Senators who voted YEA on October 2002.

Baucus (D-MT), Yea 
Bayh (D-IN), Yea 
Biden (D-DE), Yea 
Breaux (D-LA), Yea 
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea 
Carnahan (D-MO), Yea 
Carper (D-DE), Yea 
Cleland (D-GA), Yea 
Clinton (D-NY), Yea 
Daschle (D-SD), Yea 
Dodd (D-CT), Yea 
Dorgan (D-ND), Yea 
Edwards (D-NC), Yea 
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea 
Harkin (D-IA), Yea 
Hollings (D-SC), Yea 
Johnson (D-SD), Yea 
Kerry (D-MA), Yea 
Kohl (D-WI), Yea 
Landrieu (D-LA), Yea 
Lieberman (D-CT), Yea 
Lincoln (D-AR), Yea 
Miller (D-GA), Yea 
Nelson (D-FL), Yea 
Nelson (D-NE), Yea 
Reid (D-NV), Yea 
Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea 
Schumer (D-NY), Yea 
Torricelli (D-NJ), Yea

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

He is likely playing golf.................um................, no ...............change that............we...........just got confirmation................he is indeed playing golf.   

add it to the "fun stats".

Trump thought it might important to tweet about when Obama was president...

Neal

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

seriously are you blind,  it was  huge uproar among the left in those days when Bush would be pictured at the ranch.  i said the same thing about it then as i did during obamas term and trumps.  It's a 24/7 job where you get your family/me time in when you can because your working whether your at the ranch,  Nantucket or mar a lago.  The cost of Obama vacations became a bigger uproar just like trumps but those security costs are on us as a society not Obama or trump.  that was not the case with bush as he went to his ranch where it was much easier.  

6 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Try the scene from Fatty Moore’s movie for starters and why would he talk  to a whack job protester like Sheehan.

as for lies to go to war. These libs voted for it too.

Here are the Democratic Senators who voted YEA on October 2002.

Baucus (D-MT), Yea 
Bayh (D-IN), Yea 
Biden (D-DE), Yea 
Breaux (D-LA), Yea 
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea 
Carnahan (D-MO), Yea 
Carper (D-DE), Yea 
Cleland (D-GA), Yea 
Clinton (D-NY), Yea 
Daschle (D-SD), Yea 
Dodd (D-CT), Yea 
Dorgan (D-ND), Yea 
Edwards (D-NC), Yea 
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea 
Harkin (D-IA), Yea 
Hollings (D-SC), Yea 
Johnson (D-SD), Yea 
Kerry (D-MA), Yea 
Kohl (D-WI), Yea 
Landrieu (D-LA), Yea 
Lieberman (D-CT), Yea 
Lincoln (D-AR), Yea 
Miller (D-GA), Yea 
Nelson (D-FL), Yea 
Nelson (D-NE), Yea 
Reid (D-NV), Yea 
Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea 
Schumer (D-NY), Yea 
Torricelli (D-NJ), Yea

So what, they were going on the intel that Bush was selling.  

As for Sheehan, having your son die for a lie might turn a lot of Mothers into whack jobs. 

I know he knew what he was getting into.  But the flip side of being willing to lay down your life for your country is that the commander in chief puts some value on that life. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

So what, they were going on the intel that Bush was selling.  

As for Sheehan, having your son die for a lie might turn a lot of Mothers into whack jobs. 

I know he knew what he was getting into.  But the flip side of being willing to lay down your life for your country is that the commander in chief puts some value on that life. 

So all of those liberals were fooled by the dumbest president ever? 

8 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

For guy that wasn’t going to have time to golf and criticized Obama relentlessly about it, he sure is spending a lot of time on the links.

http://trumpgolfcount.com/

5BAF6680-BB13-464A-9524-FA830921F98A.png

73D03700-D5FF-413A-BA53-538262FF7BEA.png

Looking forward to the next Democrat President. What will the right wing bitch about? 

No one will match his spending on family security, Golfing or vacations. They sure as fuck aren’t going to match the lies. When they call out fox and Beitbart as fake news and toss them out of the whitehouse it will be hilarious.