The alt left falls for race baiting once again by fake hijab cutting attack

Rod

5 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Oh no you don't. Don't backtrack because your narrative doesn't hold water. 

You called people racist dumbasses in this context of talking about this muslim girl making up a story. 

So Ill ask you again . What race are these alleged racists discriminating against?

No I called people on here racists. It doesn’t end there. Many are also stupid and discriminate. 

They are a talented bunch. 

21 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah,those damn lying 11 year old immigrants. A white person would never stoop so low

Unless she was an 18 year old white Texan making up a story about black men raping her. 

Once again you bring race into the topic, your first post even, it seem to be your only tool for debate

2 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Once again you bring race into the topic, your first post even, it seem to be your only tool for debate

Have I offended you. I am sorry. 

I am also sorry that an 11 year old Canadian girl triggered all of your sensibilities. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

No I called people on here racists. It doesn’t end there. Many are also stupid and discriminate. 

They are a talented bunch. 

Spin spin spin. You were clearly trying to tell us all that Muslims are a race and got caught

Take your punishment like a man.

50 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Yeah, we'v noticed, in almost every thread

Something only an actual racist would do judging people he has never even met by some posts on a sled site :lmao: prejudice brain dead POS 

11 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Something only an actual racist would do judging people he has never even met by some posts on a sled site :lmao: prejudice brain dead POS 

omg that is you to a T :lol:fucking self :owned: if i've ever seen it 

Just now, Momorider said:

You're a faggot you prove it every day and everyone on the site knows it sodomite :finger3: 

so are you a hypocrite? a liar? in one comment you condem those who judge others based on posts on a site but that is your only mo on this site with your little names :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

so are you a hypocrite? a liar? in one comment you condem those who judge others based on posts on a site but that is your only mo on this site with your little names :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You're a faggot you prove it every day and everyone on the site knows it sodomite :finger3: 

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

Yeah, we'v noticed, in almost every thread

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Don’t you think you two are exaggerating a little.