The alt left falls for race baiting once again by fake hijab cutting attack

Rod

9 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You know what would really help in situations like this?  

A barbaric cultural practices snitch line

:lol:

Don’t remind me. Fucking stupid Harper.  Those guys shot themselves in the foot so many times. It’s always by trying to please dumbasses.  Provincially at least two terms of Wynne can be blamed on a well aimed shot in the foot  

Would we have to snitch on people who want to persecute others because of religion?  

That’d cut a huge swath through the Trumpsters on here. 

Edited by revkevsdi

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

cant think of the last time I saw a jew using a ebt card . or the last time I saw a jew living in a section 8 house with there 12 kids . cant think of the last time I saw a jew have to stand at the dmv with a state supplied interpreter so they could take there drivers test . just shut the fuck up you little pussy , if you like there unsanitary asses so much bring family in to your home and pay there way . quit asking me and your neighbors to do it because it makes you feel superior for some bazar reason . and I am not so sure it is a christan country any longer  I think only like 8 people said merry Christmas and not happy holidays last mo . congrats on that little faggot accomplishment

Sorry for your life. I get why you are such a hateful loser.  Did you have to wipe their asses for them? Have you ever sought counseling?

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

I never even paid any attention to the the story to be honest, but to criticize Trudeau over it is pathetic.

He should have just told the girl to STFU and that she’s lucky to be here instead of some shithole country.  That would have been Prime Minesterial.

If he'd of waited for the police to do their job maybe instead of Emotional knee jerk

43 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Our prime minister defended religious freedoms for all. Waaaaaah. 

This has zero to do with religious freedoms.  Its likely about a kid who is rebelling about being forced to wear something she detests.  I would expect someone with half a brain to see that.

I never even paid any attention to the the story to be honest, but to criticize Trudeau over it is pathetic.

He should have just told the girl to STFU and that she’s lucky to be here instead of some shithole country.  That would have been Prime Minesterial.

Perhaps he shouldn't have said anything at all... or is he going to comment on all assault crimes going forward

26 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

If he'd of waited for the police to do their job maybe instead of Emotional knee jerk

He did.  The police held a press conference and detailed a suspect they were looking for.  Trudeau didn’t comment until a few hours later when the story had gone across international news.  How long should a PM wait to comment on a news story when questioned by reporters?

1 day?  2 days?  A week?  After charges are laid?

52 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

He did.  The police held a press conference and detailed a suspect they were looking for.  Trudeau didn’t comment until a few hours later when the story had gone across international news.  How long should a PM wait to comment on a news story when questioned by reporters?

He like obama and trump shouldnt be commenting at all on these things

He should have stated that there were good people on both sides. Lol. Like a true statesman 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

this is way too logical. How many times have we been told to not say anything with a terrorist attack because it might not be one?

He should wait as long as he has waited to condemn Iran and the poor women who got killed by family on the weekend in Brampton.................................

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s what these idiots want.  They can’t remember how well that worked when Priests were fucking kids, the Christian brothers were fucking orphans  or when Native kids were in residential schools. 

Big fucking deal, an 11 year old cried wolf.  That’s the first time that ever happened. Lol.  

People believed her, we had a discussion about religious intolerance. The Prime Minister reiterated that it isn’t acceptable  and all is good. 🇨🇦 

Well good for most people. The bitches that are scared of Muslims are shitting themselves over a little girl lying. 

I think you need help. I'm being honest. 

11 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

what race is that?

Doesn’t really matter. Asians can be racist, whites and blacks too. 

I find most of the people that are true assholes on this site tend to be racist towards blacks or brown people and discriminate against people for their religion. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Doesn’t really matter. Asians can be racist, whites and blacks too. 

I find most of the people that are true assholes on this site tend to be racist towards blacks or brown people and discriminate against people for their religion. 

Oh no you don't. Don't backtrack because your narrative doesn't hold water. 

You called people racist dumbasses in this context of talking about this muslim girl making up a story. 

So Ill ask you again . What race are these alleged racists discriminating against?