The alt left falls for race baiting once again by fake hijab cutting attack

Rod

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Didn’t even hear about the story until it had been debunked. 

Funny that you asshats are making a big deal about an 11 year old lying for attention. Or maybe she was sick of it and cut it herself but later lied so she wouldn’t get in shit.  

We all know how you righties hate liars. 

How many times have you got to see it before you realize you are being played? 10? 100?

The media had the girl's name broadcast and had an interview with her at the school.  Not school protocol so that was forced on them.

After the reports said it was made up, we can't name the alleged due to her young age. 

Edited by ArcticCrusher

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Didn’t even hear about the story until it had been debunked. 

Funny that you asshats are making a big deal about an 11 year old lying for attention. Or maybe she was sick of it and cut it herself but later lied so she wouldn’t get in shit.  

We all know how you righties hate liars. 

Perhaps her father forced her to wear it?

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah,those damn lying 11 year old immigrants. A white person would never stoop so low

Unless she was an 18 year old white Texan making up a story about black men raping her. 

so that makes it ok?

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

hey dip shit dose she look white to you ? what a pathetic little cunt you are 

revkev.jpg

LOL! Hard to stop a bleeding Vag on a Liberal

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Of course. My bet is on the brother did it.

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope! But she does you dumb fucker. Man your step Daddy's must have really worked your over for you to be scared of Muslims all the time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/03/23/hoax-texas-teen-made-up-widely-publicized-story-that-3-black-men-kidnapped-and-gang-raped-her-police-say/?utm_term=.47de90160537

not afraid of any of them but I trust none of them . just sick of paying the tab for them to live here rent free .also sick of having to assimilate to there needs and there beliefs. 

actually when I moved out of the house at 17 it was because I beat the shit out of my step dad with a wood closet poll that  was used to keep the sliding glass door shut . then spray painted  this is my camel on his brand new Saab after I came in and he was knocking around my mom .

Edited by Ez ryder

58 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No shit Sherlock. Or her Mother. It’s religion, do you think 11 year olds are going to Christian churches because they want to?

Its a shame that it overshadowed the 1 year anniversary of a real hate crime.  Last year around this time one of those cowardly white cunts that needs a gun close by to feel tough shot up a mosque in Quebec. 

You know the type, they keep crying about Sharia law and how Muslims  should go back to where they came from.  

There might be one or two on here. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

No shit Sherlock. Or her Mother. It’s religion, do you think 11 year olds are going to Christian churches because they want to?

Its a shame that it overshadowed the 1 year anniversary of a real hate crime.  Last year around this time one of those cowardly white cunts that needs a gun close by to feel tough shot up a mosque in Quebec. 

You know the type, they keep crying about Sharia law and how Muslims  should go back to where they came from.  

Holy fuck...kill yourself next time you can't defend you liberal lies and change the narrative to try to.

In fact, just kill yourself anyway.  Ask your neighbor to help so you don't fuck it up.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

He shouldn’t have commented on it?

Oh sure he should have...he had the Obama race baiting playbook in his hand.  :lol:

And look at you fools....following along.  Weak minds need weak leaders.  Good grief.

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not afraid of any of them but I trust none of them . just sick of paying the tab for them to live here rent free .also sick of having to assimilate to there needs and there beliefs.    

Your step Daddy issues go deep.  

“Help me, Muslims are trying to assimilate us. They want us to stop attacking them in their churches. They want to wear their religious garb without being hassled”.    Well that’s not the American way. We beat up the Jews for dressing funny and we’re damn well gonna attack the Muslim’s too.  Jesus Christ, this is a god damned Christian country and I’ll burn in hell before I let anyone forget that. 

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

These ones are going to their prayer rooms in public schools all by themselves.:lol:

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

I guess the police are all morons too then since they reported it. 

:lol:

Why did Troody get involved?  Oh that's right...the Obama race baitin' playbook.  I forgot.

You people spend your lives engulfed in everyting political..and want your political leaders involved in everything that makes you emotional.  It's no ownder you need the government to feel secure.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They had no choice.  Why did an 11 year old go in front of the media?  That is when I said BS.

I never even paid any attention to the the story to be honest, but to criticize Trudeau over it is pathetic.

He should have just told the girl to STFU and that she’s lucky to be here instead of some shithole country.  That would have been Prime Minesterial.

Edited by ICEMAN!

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I never even paid any attention to the the story to be honest, but to criticize Trudeau over it is pathetic.

He should have just told the girl to STFU and that she’s lucky to be here instead of some shithole country.  That would have been Prime Minesterial.

Exactly.:bc:

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Your step Daddy issues go deep.  

“Help me, Muslims are trying to assimilate us. They want us to stop attacking them in their churches. They want to wear their religious garb without being hassled”.    Well that’s not the American way. We beat up the Jews for dressing funny and we’re damn well gonna attack the Muslim’s too.  Jesus Christ, this is a god damned Christian country and I’ll burn in hell before I let anyone forget that. 

cant think of the last time I saw a jew using a ebt card . or the last time I saw a jew living in a section 8 house with there 12 kids . cant think of the last time I saw a jew have to stand at the dmv with a state supplied interpreter so they could take there drivers test . just shut the fuck up you little pussy , if you like there unsanitary asses so much bring family in to your home and pay there way . quit asking me and your neighbors to do it because it makes you feel superior for some bazar reason . and I am not so sure it is a christan country any longer  I think only like 8 people said merry Christmas and not happy holidays last mo . congrats on that little faggot accomplishment

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

yep sounds good to me

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

You’d think JarJar would be getting sick of getting guthooked by these people too but really I think he’s too stupid to even realize it 

Yah think?  He's defending what didn't happen.  How many ahh;s?

44 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

That’s what these idiots want.  They can’t remember how well that worked when Priests were fucking kids, the Christian brothers were fucking orphans  or when Native kids were in residential schools. 

Big fucking deal, an 11 year old cried wolf.  That’s the first time that ever happened. Lol.  

People believed her, we had a discussion about religious intolerance. The Prime Minister reiterated that it isn’t acceptable  and all is good. 🇨🇦 

Well good for most people. The bitches that are scared of Muslims are shitting themselves over a little girl lying.