Happy MLK Day!

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Same goes for thinking you are black.

Until we realize we are all humans, and that humanity isn't dependant on skin color this stupid shit will continue.

Neal

I don't think I'm black. Wtf? :lol:

Tell this to the saltines.

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Until we realize we are all humans, and that humanity isn't dependant on skin color this stupid shit will continue.

Neal

Never gonna happen.  If it's not skin color, it will be some type of religeous beliefs that seperate us.  If it's not religion, it will be geographics, if  not georgraphics.. well, now we are back to skin color.  This assumes we take take economics out of it all (have and have nots).  Which is really first but, we all forget about that because, race and religion are more polarizing.

We're still such a petty, ignorant, selfish species.  Some just chose to embrace hypocrisy also.  And boy, do a real fine job at it!!!!

16 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

The dope isn't human it is potato

Edited by washedupmxer

36 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

thank you. :thumbsup:

You do understand a lot of white people fought & died  for the  equality of negroes?

Make no mistake, blacks would still be second class citizens if not for the  sacrifice of many.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Never gonna happen.  If it's not skin color, it will be some type of religeous beliefs that seperate us.  If it's not religion, it will be geographics, if  not georgraphics.. well, now we are back to skin color.  This assumes we take take economics out of it all (have and have nots).  Which is really first but, we all forget about that because, race and religion are more polarizing.

We're still such a petty, ignorant, selfish species.  Some just chose to embrace hypocrisy also.  And boy, do a real fine job at it!!!!

Which is why viewing people as individuals and not as members of tribes is the way forward.  :bc:

37 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Which is why viewing people as individuals and not as members of tribes is the way forward.  :bc:

“Tribes”. :lmao: Pretty sure that was racist.

Hard for us to actually not group-up either.  Funny thing is, if we don’t group ourselves, somebody else will do it anyway.  

IMO, we aren’t going to have the time to reach an evolutionary enlightenment.  Maybe because I firmly believe we cannot.  

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Tribes”. :lmao: Pretty sure that was racist.

Hard for us to actually not group-up either.  Funny thing is, if we don’t group ourselves, somebody else will do it anyway.  

IMO, we aren’t going to have the time to reach an evolutionary enlightenment.  Maybe because I firmly believe we cannot.  

That's why we need to colonize other planets. Plus I just really wanna go to space!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

35 minutes ago, SSFB said:

That's why we need to colonize other planets. Plus I just really wanna go to space!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

:lol:

Yeah...let's send all mulit-millionaire politicians in the first shuttle.  I'll serve as the flight attendant.....and Benny can pilot.  :lmao: