Happy MLK Day!

:lol:

A Rice University student newspaper faced condemnation after publishing a "satirical" post aimed at shaming white people on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.

The Rice Thresher typically prints satirical humor on the back page of their paper, Inside Higher Ed reported, but the latest issue, published Wednesday, drew outrage for an ad offering a “guilt-free MLK day pass” coupon.

A satirical MLK Day ad in a Rice University student newspaper aimed at shaming white people drew outrage.

You wanna' know what the problem is? You guys wanna' know why we are having a hellacious time of grief and misery with black America? 

It actually is because of slavery. What most people forget is that the blacks were not brought here to assimilate into American society. They were not brought here to be president, governor, senator, or anything  else. They were brought here for ONE reason...........TO PICK THE COTTON. 

Because the BETTYS were purposely bred by the biggest BUCK NEGRO,  so the offspring could carry more cotton, a SUPER BLACK strain was created. That is why you have the giant basketball, football players, with high-testosterone. 

This is why the black thugs are so violent.............they are the offspring of the BIG NEGRO BUCK BREEDER. 

Because the blacks have such high testosterone, the black girls need to be bred, they want the sex, and the black boys are only too willing to oblige. 

Notice how the black girls can't go to school, but they sure as hell can have kids!!!! 

This is a fucking nightmare of biblical proportion that is, and will continue to haunt America.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, polaris550 said:

You wanna' know what the problem is? You guys wanna' know why we are having a hellacious time of grief and misery with black America? 

It actually is because of slavery. What most people forget is that the blacks were not brought here to assimilate into American society. They were not brought here to be president, governor, senator, or anything  else. They were brought here for ONE reason...........TO PICK THE COTTON. 

Because the BETTYS were purposely bred by the biggest BUCK NEGRO,  so the offspring could carry more cotton, a SUPER BLACK strain was created. That is why you have the giant basketball, football players, with high-testosterone. 

This is why the black thugs are so violent.............they are the offspring of the BIG NEGRO BUCK BREEDER. 

Because the blacks have such high testosterone, the black girls need to be bred, they want the sex, and the black boys are only too willing to oblige. 

Notice how the black girls can't go to school, but they sure as hell can have kids!!!! 

This is a fucking nightmare of biblical proportion that is, and will continue to haunt America.  

NO

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

You are the dumbest motherfucker to ever post on the entire interwebs!!!  :lol:

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

to get your weekly allowance? what are you doing these days anyway?

I'll tell ya' what he does. He sits in his house and shoots ducks from his front yard, then yells at his mother " Ma, is the spaghetti ready yet? " 

That's what the fuck he does!!

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I'll tell ya' what he does. He sits in his house and shoots ducks from his front yard, then yells at his mother " Ma, is the spaghetti ready yet? " 

That's what the fuck he does!!

Lake froze over, no duck huntin now!

27 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You asked a question and I answered...  Thats how questions work, pretty cool right!!??

NO, I asked TWO questions, and you failed to answer specifically which one you were answering. That's how it works, pretty cool, right? 

How about this question? How would you like to get your ass kicked in the parking lot of the Syracuse 7-11? Do you think Umesh Kapoor will give a shit when you're getting curb-stomped at the edgre of his parking lot? Guess what, he won't!!!!  

12 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

NO, I asked TWO questions, and you failed to answer specifically which one you were answering. That's how it works, pretty cool, right? 

How about this question? How would you like to get your ass kicked in the parking lot of the Syracuse 7-11? Do you think Umesh Kapoor will give a shit when you're getting curb-stomped at the edgre of his parking lot? Guess what, he won't!!!!  

Yes or no?

Take the bet?

Now you know how I feel!

Go fuck yourself! !!!

Just now, awful knawful said:

Yes or no?

Take the bet?

Now you know how I feel!

Go fuck yourself! !!!

I answered you, faggot!! 

If you get CKF to post on here that he will give me accsess to his ENTIRE COMPUTER SYSTEMS, in Vermont, than yes, I'll take the bet. I will bring a team of COMPUTER FORENSIC EXPERTS 

to his place in Island Pond, and we will examine his files on you and several others to see if you have ANY connection whatsoever to 800 Dragon, and a few others. 

If we find dupes, proxys, e-mail addys, or other sign-up info that does NOT show you living in Campbelltown, NB, and 800 Dragon living in the Midland, Ontario area, that will be proof  of your guilt, and if I can positively identify you, I might possibly drive up there and beat your ass.