They said the Great Lakes was drying up and we wouldn't have drinking water?

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

It's not "global warming" anymore.  It's "climate change".  That way...they can trick you into denying it in a "gotcha" moment.  :lol:

The Great Lakes waters are rising because the glaciers around the lakes dried up 7-8000 years ago and the water soaked into the ground into crevaces that seperated them from the main bodies until our emissions that were let loose by Trump's administration combined with his agenda to destroy the planet seeped in and released the sediment and thus freeing up the water to finally reach the lakes.

I just know some hack "scientist" is gonna steal that paragraph from me and use it tow win a grant from the Obama foundation to continue their research (rhetoric).

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It's not "global warming" anymore.  It's "climate change".  That way...they can trick you into denying it in a "gotcha" moment.  :lol:

The Great Lakes waters are rising because the glaciers around the lakes dried up 7-8000 years ago and the water soaked into the ground into crevaces that seperated them from the main bodies until our emissions that were let loose by Trump's administration combined with his agenda to destroy the planet seeped in and released the sediment and thus freeing up the water to finally reach the lakes.

I just know some hack "scientist" is gonna steal that paragraph from me and use it tow win a grant from the Obama foundation to continue their research (rhetoric).

You're behind the times... climate change is old speak. When all the "global warming" predictions NEVER happened and the research grants started drying up they switched to "climate change" now they could get new research grants and make a bunch of new predictions. Now that those predictions NEVER happened and the grants are drying up the latest greatest phrase is "EXTREME WEATHER". Now they can make a whole new set of predictions and get new funding.

When EXTREME WEATHER runs the course and the predictions NEVER happen I wonder what the next buzz phrase will be.

Edited by 02sled

29 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You're behind the times... climate change is old speak. When all the "global warming" predictions NEVER happened and the research grants started drying up they switched to "climate change" now they could get new research grants and make a bunch of new predictions. Now that those predictions NEVER happened and the grants are drying up the latest greatest phrase is "EXTREME WEATHER". Now they can make a whole new set of predictions and get new funding.

When EXTREME WEATHER runs the course and the predictions NEVER happen I wonder what the next buzz phrase will be.

My bad.  It’s hard to keep up with all the horseshit lies.  Although, I feel all those hand-out grants to back worthless scare rhetoric to tax the shit of of corporations and NOT do shit about any real GW (or whatever they call it this week) is about over. Too bad, so sad.  So long Obama era liberal fascist EPA!  Adios dipshits!

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Make sure you let those oil and coal companies continue to pollute your fresh water. 

Coal companies? :lol:

More like candians shipping their fucking garbage in to Michigan .

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

predictions of great lakes going dry = poor planning on south africa? Are you for real with this garbage? 

so long drought  in south africa but its flooding elsewhere= climate change?

Edited by washedupmxer