CNN’s Jake Tapper Admits Trump’s ‘Sh*thole’ Statement Was Twisted by Fake News Reporters

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

smh.

Its hilarious.   Not one person from his own organization has claimed he is racist or misogynistic. 

trump-immigrant.jpg

download (16).jpg

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its hilarious.   Not one person from his own organization has claimed he is racist or misogynistic. 

trump-immigrant.jpg

download (16).jpg

Has been in the public eye for 30 years and was  never once accused of being racist???

lmao

:lol:

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Heading into the election, the Republican Party holds a 51 seat majority in the chamber. Democrats hold 47 seats, and the remaining two are held by independents who caucus with the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party is on the defensive in 2018, as they are left defending 25 seats (two of which are held by independents), while only eight seats up for election in 2018 are held by Republican incumbents. The Democratic Party is further weakened by having to defend seats in 10 states which supported Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton in 2016.

thats the stat I heard.  I guess it was just the senate.  Either way, its good news.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Yes , because a bigger paycheck always pisses people off.

No kidding.  Slingers very upset because....well spending. :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

thats the stat I heard.  I guess it was just the senate.  Either way, its good news.

No kidding.  Slingers very upset because....well spending. :lol: 

Well there is similar numbers of GOP house members not running for reelection.   It could have been along those lines as well.  

51 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I wouldn't expect you and other trumpsters to see it. you're on a completely different wavelength than most people. not a good one either.

Get real.  Either post up your evidence pre presidential aspirations, of Trump accused of being a racist, or for the love of god.....stfu.

40 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Has been in the public eye for 30 years and was  never once accused of being racist???

lmao

Not by anyone who works for him.   You got a link?   You think a guy or company like that wouldn't get sued if they were treating people poorly because of sex, sexual orientation or race?  :lol:  

46 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

lmao

Yes , in the 70's he didn't want to rent to black folks. Just like all white landlords didn't want to rent to black folks. Nowadays landlords rent to black folks. Not because they want to , because they have to.

4 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Ohhhhh, so historically low approval ratings for the President are a good thing, as are shitty approval ratings for a Rep controlled House and Senate going into midterm elections?

That’s some professional grade turd polishing right there

Go ahead MR 310 electoral votes tell the class how many seats the Dems will pick up in the mid terms and where they are going to pick them up from? 

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Wut?  I guess I don't know what your idea of "pretty much confirmed" means.

From your "cutty":  [Lindsay] "Having had his reaction to Trump’s remarks made public by Durbin, Graham felt little need to confirm or deny the reports himself.

How did you miss this? :lol::lol: 

“I appreciate Senator Durbin’s statements and have enjoyed working with him and many others on this important issue,” Graham said in his statement.

Poor Zambo, so Momo like :lol:  :thumbsup: 

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

trump-immigrant.jpg

download (16).jpg

First off no one in that pic is in his organization, secondly everyone in the Trump organization signs a non-disclosure statement that effectively muzzles someone from ever making a derogatory remark about Trump.

BTW I met Joltin Joe and was involved with the fundraising for Piazza DiMaggio :bc: 

5068791587_f806024c10_b.jpg

45_big.jpg

34 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How did you miss this? :lol::lol: 

Poor Zambo, so Momo like :lol:  :thumbsup: 

Didn’t miss it at all.  You highlighted it for some reason and it still didn’t say what you claimed. Just stuck in there out of context to make it appear he confirmed the statement.  That’s why I pulled the other statement out of your article.  You know, the one RIGHT ABOVE the one you highlighted.

You may be right though....I’ve missed Maddow the last few nights.

6 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Ohhhhh, so historically low approval ratings for the President are a good thing, as are shitty approval ratings for a Rep controlled House and Senate going into midterm elections?

That’s some professional grade turd polishing right there

Wire to wire !

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The Russiapublicans are fucked.

You pathetic hypocrite,

“ 

Reno, however, declined all requests for an independent counsel.

Before Chinagate, Sen. Ted Kennedy, thinking of running for president in 1988, reportedly offered to help the Soviets influence the 1984 election. Desperate to stop President Ronald Reagan’s re-election, Kennedy, as first reported in The London Times in 1992, reached out via an intermediary to the Soviet KGB.

The London Times revealed a 1983 KGB document from KGB chief Viktor Chebrikov to the then-leader of the USSR, Yuri Andropov. Chebrikov relayed an offer presented to the Soviet leaders from Kennedy, delivered in person by “Sen. Edward Kennedy’s close friend and trusted confidant” John Tunney, a former Democratic senator who was Kennedy’s law school roommate.

Kennedy, according to the memo, offered to help the Soviets deal with Reagan, whom Kennedy perceived as a warmonger. Kennedy would “arm Soviet officials with explanations regarding problems of nuclear disarmament so they may be better prepared and more convincing during appearances in the USA.” In exchange, Kennedy wanted Soviet aid in challenging Reagan’s re-election. Kennedy offered to use his influential friends in liberal American media to arrange television interviews for Andropov. This would soften the Soviets’ image, Kennedy suggested, and help brand Reagan as reckless and dangerous.

The memo said, “Kennedy does not discount that during the 1984 campaign, the Democratic Party may officially turn to him to lead the fight against the Republicans and elect their candidate president.”

To summarize, there was no special prosecutor for Chinagate. And few in the media followed up on the Kennedy/KGB story when it broke. This explains why Trump supporters, despite the selective hyperventilation over Russian “collusion,” still back their man.

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

And from what I read recently, like 25-26 seats in the house and senate are up for reelection this cycle, 17 of them are D, and from several states that voted Trump.  You don't have to be a mathematician to see how thats likely to turn out for the D's.

9 hours ago, Highmark said:

Huh?   All 435 house seats are up every 2 years.   33 of the senate are up in 2018 with all seats in the house.   Did you mean people not running for reelection?  

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

going by something I read a couple weeks ago....my #s could be off, the point was the D's have alot more seats in play or at risk than the Rs, so the R majority was likely to continue if not be strengthened. :dunno: 

UHhhhhhh my numbers were a little off. Sorry about your investments.  lol.  Fucking moron.

48 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

UHhhhhhh my numbers were a little off. Sorry about your investments.  lol.  Fucking moron.

Haven't you made enough of a fool of yourself the last couple days daddys boy?  I've ignored you, and for that you should be thankful. :news:  

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Haven't you made enough of a fool of yourself the last couple days daddys boy?  I've ignored you, and for that you should be thankful. :news:  

I’m not tired of laughing at you. You’re such a puffed up joke. 

Edited by revkevsdi