2019 Ram

On 1/15/2018 at 9:59 AM, yami123 said:

I like it better then i originally thought and that interior looks awesome :bc:

FB_IMG_1516028320657.jpg

FB_IMG_1516028326244.jpg

Very sharp looking truck, imo. That interior is sweet as well. Thanks for posting the vid also. :bc:

On 1/15/2018 at 10:11 AM, DAVE said:

Looks awfully Sierra like...

Have you seen the new GM's? When I first seen it I thought it looked like a Ford. Looking at the second pic I saw, I thought it was Tundra at first until I seen the big Chevrolet logo. I am thinking GM is thinking if you can't beat them, join them. (Ford, pics below)

21 hours ago, rump-rider said:

Rams have always been fuel drinkers and my friends with them say the new ones are no different. And Auto was only available on the fancy trims when I looked.

My 13 Hemi Ram gets just as good, if not better MPG than what my 09 5.3 Sierra got, but it has waaay more power than that dog of an engine ever had. 

AAuDVMr.jpg

AAuE0RW.jpg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, irv said:

Very sharp looking truck, imo. That interior is sweet as well. Thanks for posting the vid also. :bc:

Have you seen the new GM's? When I first seen it I thought it looked like a Ford. Looking at the second pic I saw, I thought it was Tundra at first until I seen the big Chevrolet logo. I am thinking GM is thinking if you can't beat them, join them. (Ford, pics below)

My 13 Hemi Ram gets just as good, if not better MPG than what my 09 5.3 Sierra got, but it has waaay more power than that dog of an engine ever had. 

AAuDVMr.jpg

AAuE0RW.jpg

Imo ford makes the best looking half tons and heavy dutys...with the gm trucks a close 2nd....Dodge imo lost what made them the best looking truck since 94 with this new design.

32 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Imo ford makes the best looking half tons and heavy dutys...with the gm trucks a close 2nd....Dodge imo lost what made them the best looking truck since 94 with this new design.

People bitch they never change and people bitch when they do lol

• Like 1

Just now, yami123 said:

People bitch they never change and people bitch when they do lol

I always liked the rams, thought they were the better looking of the trucks.  Now cover the grill on the big 3 and they look almost identical 

27 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I always liked the rams, thought they were the better looking of the trucks.  Now cover the grill on the big 3 and they look almost identical 

I agree....only so much you can do at the same time tho...

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

2020 ford bronco ??

concept as of now.

Check to Compare

bronco 2020.jpg

Who knows, I’ve seen a bunch of different pics out there. I think it will be a four door, and probably look similar to the new ranger.

Edited by Edmo

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

I was working for a Dodge dealer way back in 1989 when I got invited to a truck club meet that Dodge put on for it's higher volume truck dealers. So we get to this conference center and after a half hour or so they dim the lights and put up some pics of the mock up of the early designs of what became the 1994 pickup. The room went quiet and then some grumblings amongst the room full of truck dealers as to the styling of the truck. So the Dodge truck VP from chrysler starts to explain that at the time Dodge sold like 50,000  full size pickups and if it were not for the then fairly new Cummins option Dodge would sell even less.  He went on to explain that the design was made to have one of two affects, either you loved it or you hated it in about a 50/50 ratio and if you loved it you would buy it.  He was right by 1995 Dodge had sold 400,000+ pickups which while not more than Ford or GM was still a 10 fold increase and one of the major reasons the Mopar brand is still around.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Front ends look horrible

36 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Don't give a fuck what some press writer thinks.  The front ends of those trucks look stupid 

shocking ,,

I think the new GM and Dodge will give Ford serious competition

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

the Ram beats them all inside at this point,  gm beats them all on the outside and poor ford down there with the tundra doing nothing real well,   :news:  

Out selling them all :lol: sbyl 

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

So does your tramp stamp.

IMG_3370.JPG

Weak, like your Beaner arms :news:

2 hours ago, yami123 said:

Jesus dude. Like we'd expect you to think any different lol.

Sorry, just telling it like it is   Those grilles are terrible