2019 Ram

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...but you're wrong.  :lol: It's lines are real similar to the Tundra.

:lol:

Dude...I own a Tundra and the first thing I thought was....THAT LOOKS LIKE A TUNDRA.

Not seeing it...sorry

Been waiting to see if I'll be replacing the 15 with this or an 18. I really like it and can't see buying another of essentially the same truck I have now. Haven't had a peruse much yet but hopefully they'll have another tungsten edition that has much less chrome. The interior looks nice. Love the big screen.

I don't see any Tundra in the design, thank God. Only worse looking truck is the Titan.

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I say it looks like a Tundra from the side.  Chrome is for ghetto hooch Mamas like Dave.:lol2:

IMG_3647.JPG

I like my old man chrome..:dunno:

:lol::bc:

mms_img1807627510.jpg

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Until something grabs my attention that I like better than my Tundra, I'm sticking with it.  I usually keep my trucks a while anyway. I did see a white Silverado 2500 the other day that caught my eye though.

You would  look good in a Jeep like this Phaggit.:pc:

IMG_3518.JPG

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You would  look good in a Jeep like this Phaggit.:pc:

IMG_3518.JPG

Dude...my parents had one of those Eagles when I was growing up.  True story.  Which is sad enough but, what's even sadder is, it looked JUST LIKE THIS ONE!!!  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude...my parents had one of those Eagles when I was growing up.  True story.  Which is sad enough but, what's even sadder is, it looked JUST LIKE THIS ONE!!!  :lol: 

That would explain the Croc thing and a few other issues you have.:lol2::lol2::lol2:

• Like 1

Just now, Woodtick said:

That would explain the Croc thing and a few other issues you have.:lol2::lol2::lol2:

No.  I think we had a Pinto along the way too.  THAT might explain the Croc thing for sure.  Fuck...I think it was shit brown too.  Da Fuq was wrong with my old man...gonna call him right now and call him a faggot!!!!  :lol:

Image result for pinto

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  I think we had a Pinto along the way too.  THAT might explain the Croc thing for sure.  Fuck...I think it was shit brown too.  Da Fuq was wrong with my old man...gonna call him right now and call him a faggot!!!!  :lol:

Image result for pinto

Damn that little pos brings back some memories. :lol:  I used to be a Ford salesman the summer outta college and I had one of those for a demo.  

I really like the monochromatic look of the limited. Reading through the Allpar.com write-up and the etorque looks really interesting. Extra 130 ft-lbs at launch, torque management for  shifting, and being a generator/starter for the stop start system. Cool shit. I'll be a first year test dummy. :lol:

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

That is pretty sharp and made in Murica! Winning! :bc: 

I like the look of it but I like the made in Murica GM's more. :bc: Almost went with a Ram last time I bought, but fuel economy and lack of Auto 4wd steered me away in the end.