Mack Z 780

Rod

17 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Little quick..LOL

024.jpg

Didn't you used to host a XCR shoot out?

Does that still go on?

I raced a few sleds on.phil walkers .  His sled is set up nicely.  Man, that sled leaves the line perfect.

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Didn't you used to host a XCR shoot out?

Does that still go on?

I raced a few sleds on.phil walkers .  His sled is set up nicely.  Man, that sled leaves the line perfect.

Yes I did. No it doesn't go on anymore, lasted somewhere around 8 years or so. I had no problems beating Phil's big bore. 

Here is Phil and I lining up.

326.jpg

7 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Yes I did. No it doesn't go on anymore, lasted somewhere around 8 years or so. I had no problems beating Phil's big bore. 

Here is Phil and I lining up.

326.jpg

Very cool.  Your sled must be a beast.

I have some pictures on.my old phone of me running that sled. It was handling everything down at the lake. Lot of fun.

Funny ass shit.  One of his buddies wanted to take it down strip.  Hit the throttle and blew him right off the back.

Sitting on his ass  on the ice.  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Very cool.  Your sled must be a beast.

I have some pictures on.my old phone of me running that sled. It was handling everything down at the lake. Lot of fun.

Funny ass shit.  One of his buddies wanted to take it down strip.  Hit the throttle and blew him right off the back.

Sitting on his ass  on the ice.  :lol:

I've only lost 1 race out of 100's with the 1253 in the pic, I beat the guy bad off the line and approx. 50 feet from the tracks finish line he got me with an almost identical sled as mine, we got to talking and later on and he said he was geared 1.66 and I was geared 1.81, I changed to that GR but we never met again with the same 2 sleds so who knows what the outcome might have been. I have $24,000 in that sled and would sell it for $9,000 firm, sled is almost like new, I bought it brand new with a 800.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Are they trailable with 91 octane, and how much for a 300 HP 1200 ?

The XC is trailable using Premium fuel, I always ran a splash of Race gas about a gallon in 8 or so, pre-mix using Klotz R-50 at 50:1, I trail rode it very little, mostly searching the lakes looking for sleds to race, sled has a 1 inch track with 240 trail carbides, extra  rear coolers and extended snow-flap, 52 mm Crankshop carbs, Wahl Bros. scattershield, made 285 HP.  4 screen Digitron gauge,I have $17,000 in it and would sell it for $6,000..

Edited by XCR1250

The XCR1253 is NOT trailable, runs on 116 octane Maximal, has aluminum trailing arms, aluminum tie rods and radius rods, aluminum heim joints, $1,200 Micro-Belmont Primary clutch, Wahl scattershield, Digitron 4 screen gauge, 54mm Crankshop carbs Boyeson Reeds, Micro-Belmont light weight brake disc, USI plastic mini-skis,   Jackshaft & axle are Titanium at $800 each, Pro-Line rear suspension, custom rear wheels, 8" ten tooth drivers, and more.

Edited by XCR1250
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

That would be an awesome deal for someone wanting to hang out around a lake and have a lot of fun with.

Yes it would. It can easily be trail driven as is but the gas mileage is not the greatest LOL

14 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

The XCR1253 is NOT trailable, runs on 116 octane Maximal, has aluminum trailing arms, aluminum tie rods and radius rods, aluminum heim joints, $1,200 Micro-Belmont Primary clutch, Wahl scattershield, Digitron 4 screen gauge, 54mm Crankshop carbs Boyeson Reeds, Micro-Belmont light weight brake disc, USI plastic mini-skis,   Jackshaft & axle are Titanium at $800 each, Pro-Line rear suspension, custom rear wheels, 8" ten tooth drivers, and more.

Very nice how much