Mack Z 780

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

What brand? I have a XC Edge with a 1214 triple, trail sled, 285 HP. For Sale.

One is an Ski Doo Summit in the REV chassis and the other ones a Summit Highmark X in the ZX chassis. Both will be 809 based motors around 200hp. I would kill to have a 285 horse trail sled but I think after I finish these two up in the next year or so I will go turbo at that point.

You have some incredibly nice stuff!   :thumb: 

35 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

One is an Ski Doo Summit in the REV chassis and the other ones a Summit Highmark X in the ZX chassis. Both will be 809 based motors around 200hp. I would kill to have a 285 horse trail sled but I think after I finish these two up in the next year or so I will go turbo at that point.

Thanks, I'm downsizing lots now at 70.5 years old, need to sell some of the really hot stuff. I already sold all the Nitrous toys except my Hydro which also has NOS.

14 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

While the triples sound great, hard to compete with the turbos. I stopped living in the past.

See that's just it, many of the triple 2 strokes ARE turbo'd, in fact a friend has twin Turbo's on his 1650CC triple 2 stroke, made over 1,000 HP on the Dyno. Short You Tube on HCS of the sled on the Dyno.

On 1/14/2018 at 11:59 AM, Skidooski said:

I'm down to 3 triples right now but have a couple twin chassis triple sled projects planned

On 1/15/2018 at 7:49 AM, Skidooski said:

There's a couple vids on YT of triples in ZX and Rev chassis   Would be a cool project.  If I was going to do one, I'd do the ZX.   Would be a little easier to work on . 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

There's a couple vids on YT of triples in ZX and Rev chassis   Would be a cool project.  If I was going to do one, I'd do the ZX.   Would be a little easier to work on . 

The ZX is a lot easier to do but I had triple pipes made for the REV at CPI when I lived out in Utah. I also have a set of Jaws pipes for the ZX so eventually I may end up doing both just for fun projects. I hate wiring / electrical so the ZX may get done first lol

30 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The ZX is a lot easier to do but I had triple pipes made for the REV at CPI when I lived out in Utah. I also have a set of Jaws pipes for the ZX so eventually I may end up doing both just for fun projects. I hate wiring / electrical so the ZX may get done first lol

I looked into doing a Mach Triple swap into a Rev440x chassis, bit I lost interest in it. Would be a fun sled.  So would a ZX Triple :bc: