Remember when the US tried to be the moral authority at the UN?

2 minutes ago, sledderj said:

Whoa....  Wait, are you comparing the Global reputations of Canada vs the USA????!!?!?!?!   BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  We have fucking Derek Zoolander the man child running the joint and the rest of the world still thinks we are the shizzle compared to your Trumpozian shit show.  :lol:  I thought you were the self proclaimed sophisticate, world traveled, troubadour of FSCE?????  

Now if you were making the assertion that 9/10 Americans couldn't locate Canada on a map, I might not argue.  :news:  

:lol:

Yeaaahhhhhh.......  

:lmao:

36 minutes ago, sledderj said:

Whoa....  Wait, are you comparing the Global reputations of Canada vs the USA????!!?!?!?!   BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  We have fucking Derek Zoolander the man child running the joint and the rest of the world still thinks we are the shizzle compared to your Trumpozian shit show.  :lol:  I thought you were the self proclaimed sophisticate, world traveled, troubadour of FSCE?????  

Now if you were making the assertion that 9/10 Americans couldn't locate Canada on a map, I might not argue.  :news:  

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

I am hella sophisticated though, correct. 

9 hours ago, sledderj said:

Poor cloistered Americans. They don’t get it at all. Back when Bush was fucking up and squandered the empathy the world had after 9/11 they didn’t realize indiscriminately killing civilians was a bad idea.  When Obama was repairing Bush’s damage and the US was gaining respect again, they listened to fox and believed they were a laughing stock. Now that Trump is displaying for the world all that is wrong with the US. These idiots think he’s making the US great.   

Meanwhile China is making friends all over Africa, Russia is making inroads in the Middle East and the US isn’t even welcome to drop by for tea in England. Merca 

Maybe Canada should take our position at the UN.  The world is clamoring for Canadian money and their “big stick”.  They shudder at the thought that they may piss off Troody and suffer his wrath!!!!

World news covers Canadian government relentlessly!  Can’t turn in a single channel without sound bites and the ongoings of Troody and his idiotic panel of liberal hot mess.

Canadian haters of America....the funniest kind of haters.  Even funnier than the American haters that live in America.  At least they have skin in the game.  

Tools. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Little Canadian haters.  You people are weird.  What, did some gun loving immigrant from America steal your lunch money every day?  :lol:

Fucked their wives. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe Canada should take our position at the UN.  The world is clamoring for Canadian money and their “big stick”.  They shudder at the thought that they may piss off Troody and suffer his wrath!!!!

World news covers Canadian government relentlessly!  Can’t turn in a single channel without sound bites and the ongoings of Troody and his idiotic panel of liberal hot mess.

Canadian haters of America....the funniest kind of haters.  Even funnier than the American haters that live in America.  At least they have skin in the game.  

Tools. :lol:

Fuck that, I want out of that whole one world Government bullshit club.  The reason there's so little media coverage on our government is because of the orange elephant in the room that can't stay off his fucking twitter box.  He serves up so many softballs that journalists just kick back and watch their stories write themselves. 

Hell our PM just got caught taking bribes from a Muslim.  You would think that might tweak the needle with someone, but no, Trump let's another twitter tirade go and the channel gets changed.  

Just now, sledderj said:

Fuck that, I want out of that whole one world Government bullshit club.  The reason there's so little media coverage on our government is because of the orange elephant in the room that can't stay off his fucking twitter box.  He serves up so many softballs that journalists just kick back and watch their stories write themselves. 

Hell our PM just got caught taking bribes from a Muslim.  You would think that might tweak the needle with someone, but no, Trump let's another twitter tirade go and the channel gets changed.  

Why don't you guys have your own news channels?  And if you do, well, we feel your pain.  Our media covered up Obama's fuckery like a fucking BOSS for 8 years.  When is your election again?  Just try to limit the damage.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

JUNE26_TRUDEAU_SOCKS_GALLERY06.jpg

Homo socks are all the range among the traders and support staff at home office.  Been out there 4 times in the past year and a half, and its like a goddamn gay pride festival.  Flashy bow ties too.  I have a half dozen of each. :lol:  

19 minutes ago, sledderj said:

x2.  I think thats the number one reason the elitists hate Trump so much, because along with things like the Brexit vote, he put a big cock block on all that globalist movement.     You guys got CBC, right?  I'm told its fairly biased left. :dunno:  I have a cousin who moved outside of Toronto over 40 years ago, and he could be Ice and RevKevs twin.  If all their information is coming from the left, its no surprise they think someone like George Soros is a good person.  Cousin bet me on who would win the election and lost. :lol: