Remember when the US tried to be the moral authority at the UN?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/12/unkind-divisive-elitist-international-outcry-over-trumps-shithole-countries-remark

I saw a clip on fb of them condemning his remark as racist.  

But when I looked for the link I had to search through all the other times the UN spoke out against the fucktard in chief. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Little Canadian haters.  You people are weird.  What, did some gun loving immigrant from America steal your lunch money every day?  :lol:

They are all nuts deep in american politics.............sad really especially with the clown show being run up there 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/12/unkind-divisive-elitist-international-outcry-over-trumps-shithole-countries-remark

I saw a clip on fb of them condemning his remark as racist.  

But when I looked for the link I had to search through all the other times the UN spoke out against the fucktard in chief. 

We are the UN, they should be wise to remember that. Also, Back to Back Champs!

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The UN and NATO would be wise to remember that America voted in a corrupt racist fucktard who’s owned by Putin when making any security decisions 

Edited by revkevsdi
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

They are all nuts deep in american politics.............sad really especially with the clown show being run up there 

I don't get it.  It's just bizarre.  I mean, isn't there anything inside their own borders they can get emotionally distraught about?  

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Let's hope this continues to change.  I'm tired of funding this god damn corrupted idiocy and then being the hammer on top of it all.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I don't get it.  It's just bizarre.  I mean, isn't there anything inside their own borders they can get emotionally distraught about?  

Let's hope this continues to change.  I'm tired of funding this god damn corrupted idiocy and then being the hammer on top of it all.

plenty, its just far too embarrassing to talk about 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The UN and NATO would be wise to remember that America voted in a corrupt racist fucktard who’s owned by Putin when making any security decisions 

Jesus.  You think the UN and NATO would even exist without the US?  :lol: So fucking stupid.  I think you just shit your panties.

Just now, washedupmxer said:

plenty, its just far too embarrassing to talk about 

I mean...I think so too.  Their idiot prince is about as humiliating as our idiot king was.  Good grief.  Weakness on stupidity wrapped in weakness and stupidity.  ...and the sheep loved it!  Clown show.

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol: Without the US, there is no UN or NATO.

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

"shithole country" being racist is the biggest emotional snowflake reach to date......... I always think they cant get more pathetic and they always prove me wrong 

No kidding, how many liberal shitstain meltdowns do we have to subject ourselves to before these assholes figure out that No.  One.  Cares. what they think?

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No kidding, how many liberal shitstain meltdowns do we have to subject ourselves to before these assholes figure out that No.  One.  Cares. what they think?

The "shitstain meltdowns" is something we should all just get used to.  And the bold:  They care and they are sticking to their idiotic little united front to try and make an impact in 2018.  When it fails...we're gonna see some real mental instability from them....I mean, suicidal shit.  Good grief.  What a bunch of mental pygmies.

11 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

"shithole country" being racist is the biggest emotional snowflake reach to date......... I always think they cant get more pathetic and they always prove me wrong 

Nope.

I think it is Reid who said "Chain migration" is racist.... ya know.... bringing slaves in chains. :lol:

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes. But now trump is our president. :thumbsup:

39 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The Trump administration on Wednesday approved the sale of lethal arms to Ukraine's government as the country battles pro-Russian separatists in its eastern provinces.

The Washington Post reported Wednesday that the administration approved the sale of Model M107A1 sniper systems and associated equipment to the country at a value of $41.5 million. The administration has not yet moved to approve sales of heavier arms requested by Ukraine's government, including Javelin anti-tank missiles.

The move from the White House is a departure from the Obama administration, which frequently condemned Russian aggression in the Ukraine but refused to approve the sale of arms to the country's Western-aligned government.

http://thehill.com/policy/international/365906-trump-administration-approves-lethal-arms-sales-to-ukraine

One could ask... who was the puppet....

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Little Canadian haters.  You people are weird.  What, did some gun loving immigrant from America steal your lunch money every day?  :lol:

People from Ontario and Quebec aren’t really Canadians. Real Canada mocks them constantly 

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

The Trump administration on Wednesday approved the sale of lethal arms to Ukraine's government as the country battles pro-Russian separatists in its eastern provinces.

The Washington Post reported Wednesday that the administration approved the sale of Model M107A1 sniper systems and associated equipment to the country at a value of $41.5 million. The administration has not yet moved to approve sales of heavier arms requested by Ukraine's government, including Javelin anti-tank missiles.

The move from the White House is a departure from the Obama administration, which frequently condemned Russian aggression in the Ukraine but refused to approve the sale of arms to the country's Western-aligned government.

http://thehill.com/policy/international/365906-trump-administration-approves-lethal-arms-sales-to-ukraine

One could ask... who was the puppet....

Slinger says that Trump did this to distract from the collusion investigation.