Motherfuck. This is getting good. Trump dossier testimony shines new light on the president's perilous financial ties

2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

If collusion were as rampant and widespread as some here would have you to believe, don't you think that after a year Mueller would have found something? anything? I mean if the idea is to get trump booted out of office it doesn't make a whole lotta sense to not act before his term is up.  What is Mueller waiting for? Is he as incompetent as Comey?  It's fun to watch liberal america burn to the ground while trying to figure out what to do next. They should probably soon come to the realization that they're going to have work on their own house before long or they're gonna blow it again. 

Patience, special prosecutor Fiske started the Clinton investigation in January 1994, Ken Starr takes over in August 1994, Ken Starr's report is made public September 1998,  these things take time, we know this :bc: 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stop it.  Trump is very well insulated by the Dems who clearly are dug in deep in their own hot mess concerning the whole fabricated story by the losing team that cheated and still refuse to leave the field after they lost anyway.  Standing their collectively shouting "cheaters!" and blaming the refs, the fans, the league and anyone else so as not to look inwards.

It's  a sad state at your party right now.  Get your "R" seat back out and sit and watch and laugh with the rest of us.  

I've got the patience, it's you who is struggling with it :lol: 

Patience, special prosecutor Fiske started the Clinton investigation in January 1994, Ken Starr takes over in August 1994, Ken Starr's report is made public September 1998,  these things take time, we know this :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Patience, special prosecutor Fiske started the Clinton investigation in January 1994, Ken Starr takes over in August 1994, Ken Starr's report is made public September 1998,  these things take time, we know this :bc: 

Meanwhile Trump will continue Making America Great Again and making you rich. 

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The “idea” is to uphold and enforce the law.  That’s what the FBI does.  Duh 

:lol:  While you're right on that part, thats not what happened 1-2 years ago when they tried to usher Hilary into office. 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Goodness.  It would sure seem something being this serious with a president colluding with a US foe would sure be a priority to finish up...unless of course, there is nothing there.  

Face it man, the Dems are deeper involved in some fuckery here than the Trump admin.  Mueller is stuck trying to work between the lines of what he is supposed to be investigating and what keeps coming up as rotten grapes from the Dems.  Obama's whole "legacy" hangs in the balance here.  If you don't believe that, well, CNN is you show!

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Which i believe started as a land deal issue and turned into a sex scandal in 97. 

53 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Goodness.  It would sure seem something being this serious with a president colluding with a US foe would sure be a priority to finish up...unless of course, there is nothing there.  

Face it man, the Dems are deeper involved in some fuckery here than the Trump admin.  Mueller is stuck trying to work between the lines of what he is supposed to be investigating and what keeps coming up as rotten grapes from the Dems.  Obama's whole "legacy" hangs in the balance here.  If you don't believe that, well, CNN is you show!

:lol:

55 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

All that stuff assange told us is FAKE!!! FAKE NEWS!!!

Oh yeah... it's getting good alright.

Mainecat said 'read the transcript. I did... :lmao:

Glenn Simpson, the Fusion GPS founder who sponsored the unverified anti-Trump dossier, claimed in August and again Jan. 2 that the FBI has a source inside the Trump camp who lent credence to the document.

When a transcript of his secret August testimony was released on Tuesday, news headlines immediately latched onto the disclosure as a boon to a dossier whose core charges of Donald Trump-Russia collusion have been denied and not confirmed publicly.

Then suddenly, as quick as the headlines went up, some one close to Fusion was waving off reporters. Mr. Simpson had “mischaracterized” the source. It was not some one on the Trump inside, but apparently an Australian diplomat.

He was featured in a Dec. 30 New York Times story as the source who tipped off the FBI. Campaign volunteer George Papadopoulos told him over drinks that a Russian-linked professor knew of “thousands” of Hillary Clinton emails in the hands of Moscow.

How Mr. Simpson knew of the diplomat last August was unclear. He would have known of him in January when he wrote an op-ed in the New York Times in which he again told of an insider source.

“As we told the Senate Judiciary Committee in August, our sources said the dossier was taken so seriously because it corroborated reports the bureau had received from other sources, including one inside the Trump camp,” he wrote.

http://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/13/glenn-simpson-believes-fbi-has-mole-inside-trump-t/

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

It’s about obstruction of justice....that’s what will bring these fuckers to their knees 👍 Keep your head in the sand - eventually you’ll suffocate :thumbsup:

so like every one said from the beginning no collusion so we will keep going until we can find something . ok got it see how that plays out for you in the end

the definition of moving the ball and the people can all see the ball rolling  away 

Edited by Ez ryder

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so like every one said from the beginning no collusion so we will keep going until we can find something . ok got it see how that plays out for you in the end

the definition of moving the ball and the people can all see the ball rolling  away 

Like looking for real estate fraud and settling for felatio?

20 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Like looking for real estate fraud and settling for felatio?

Funny thing is these assholes cheered when after 4 years they couldn’t find evidence of real estate fraud but settled for lying about a hummer. 

Im sure they will call the Dems sore losers if they find evidence of money laundering, obstruction and a side order of collusion. 

Edited by revkevsdi

I’m still trying to wrap my head around this massive stretch correlation between Billy’s fuckery and the coloooozion investigation.

It tells me you boys and girls know this is coming up “tilt” and you’re all just grasping for anything to hold up the narrative.  Good libs.  I thought the notice went out to go back to the “RACIST!” narrative though?

ughhh...so hard to keep up with all this hilarity. :lmao:

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Funny thing is these assholes cheered when after 4 years they couldn’t find evidence of real estate fraud but settled for lying about a hummer. 

Im sure they will call the Dems sore losers if they find evidence of money laundering, obstruction and a side order of collusion. 

So tell me, what would be your position if Trump had people lie under oath in an impeachment procedure??

I'm sure you would be rightfully apocalyptic, am I right?

• Platinum Contributing Member

This is it!   This is finally it!   We got him now.   

Oh shit this is all they got.  :lol:  

Simpson said his intelligence-gathering firm did not have access to Trump's personal tax returns beyond what had already been leaked to the media. But the firm, Simpson said, did secure Trump's "tax bills," from which it concluded "that his statements about what individual properties were worth were greatly exaggerated."

That exaggeration extended to the Trump Organization's golf courses. Simpson said that his firm's review of public financial statements showed that "they were not profitable entities."

"I don't specifically recall. I just remember that these were not doing very well and that he'd sunk a lot of money into them and he hadn't gotten a lot of money back yet," Simpson said.

50 minutes ago, Snake said:

So tell me, what would be your position if Trump had people lie under oath in an impeachment procedure??

I'm sure you would be rightfully apocalyptic, am I right?

The libs would set America on fire, f7ben would go postal, MC would repost 45 threads a day from DU, soinwhine would have known it all along :lol: