Motherfuck. This is getting good. Trump dossier testimony shines new light on the president's perilous financial ties

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 1/13/2018 at 9:26 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

We’re getting closer to seeing what a slime ball donny and company is  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/01/13/trump-dossier-testimony-financial-ties.html

This is it....this is finally it.   Yes! 

Oh shit you mean the we can't tell for sure because we don't have all financial records.   

You guys crack me up.  You would fit in well in Hawaii with this level of overreaction.  

Simpson said his intelligence-gathering firm did not have access to Trump's personal tax returns beyond what had already been leaked to the media. But the firm, Simpson said, did secure Trump's "tax bills," from which it concluded "that his statements about what individual properties were worth were greatly exaggerated."

That exaggeration extended to the Trump Organization's golf courses. Simpson said that his firm's review of public financial statements showed that "they were not profitable entities."

"I don't specifically recall. I just remember that these were not doing very well and that he'd sunk a lot of money into them and he hadn't gotten a lot of money back yet," Simpson said.

Edited by Highmark

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Remind me again who is attacking Mueller and the FBI?

Goodness.  Can you please spend more time in the Candian threads?  Isn't that where you live?  

The suffering form internationally sadness is an epidemic we should start addressing.

46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Goodness.  Can you please spend more time in the Candian threads?  Isn't that where you live?  

The suffering form internationally sadness is an epidemic we should start addressing.

Correct.  The Republican Party and it’s shithole President.

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Does all the time your forum sidekick @Momorider spend slobbing Dumps knob piss you off or make you jealous...:snack:

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Correct.  The Republican Party and it’s shithole President.

Boo hoo.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Does all the time your forum sidekick @Momorider spend slobbing Dumps knob piss you off or make you jealous...:snack:

I suppose you believe this to be clever.  Look at you!  :lol:

Still waiting on that list of names btw.......