Shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole...

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

Do you people realize that the entire country is focused on, and obsessed with Trump? 

He's laughing his ass off in private, I'm sure. Playing everybody like fiddles. 

He has more support than you think. He's saying and doing what most of us are afraid to. 

You are correct sir.  

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

So why does Don have a problem with letting people in from “shithole countries” then?

:dunno:

Do you know Canada’s immigration requirements for regular, non-shithole countries?  I’m betting you don’t.  I do.

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

he didn't say he hated the place, he just said it's a shithole, right?  What do you guys and wildboar want him to do, polish a turd or what?

They are just so used to the Obama turd polishing regime.  Damn....gotta admit it, if you had no brains and believed his MSM, those turds looked like high polished gold!!!!!  With added fragrance!!!! 

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Do you know Canada’s immigration requirements for regular, non-shithole countries?  I’m betting you don’t.  I do.

I looked them up one time for CITIZENSHIP. Holy shit, you need a degree, or super-skills, and the amount $400,000.00 liquid assets comes to mind. 

400K!!!! 

5 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I looked them up one time for CITIZENSHIP. Holy shit, you need a degree, or super-skills, and the amount $400,000.00 liquid assets comes to mind. 

400K!!!! 

Yeah our regular immigration standards are very high. It’s a good thing 

4 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

400K!!!! 

Hell, for fucks and giggles I did their mock application.  Met all the criteria except for the “employment education/expertise”.  I guess “business dudes” weren’t what they needed.

Shit, bet now I can just write “Poor moozelum” on the app and have a free plane ticket in with a bucket full of money and citizenship papers waiting for me at the airport.  Maybe Troody will come out personally and offer me the key to the Country!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hell, for fucks and giggles I did their mock application.  Met all the criteria except for the “employment education/expertise”.  I guess “business dudes” weren’t what they needed.

Shit, bet now I can just write “Poor moozelum” on the app and have a free plane ticket in with a bucket full of money and citizenship papers waiting for me at the airport.  Maybe Troody will come out personally and offer me the key to the Country!!!!!!

Yeah, claim your a FUGEE from Minnesota!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

5 hours ago, Wildboer said:

There's a pattern of behavior that extends beyond this comment ya dingus, your president is a racist, it's not debatable.

Found a picture of Trump riding his new ATV when he was a kid.:lmao:

IMG_3748.PNG

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I'm actually from Somalia.  I raise chickens in my kitchen cabinets and am a high voodoo priest.  :stoned:

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

odd that a racist would have so many minority people in positions of power in his businesses.  women of race to top it all off . fucking kkk member I tell you .oh wait that would have been the longest sitting member of Congress good o.k. boy  Byrd 

Fuck Democrats, also racism is about generalizing and stereotyping, being nice to specific people of different races doesn't magically cure racism buddy.