Shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole...

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude...you've been really overcompensating for a couple of days and trying WAY to hard.  Lighten up and chill a bit.  Your posts are starting to look very "tool kit-ish".

You're better than than..are you not?

Oh, am I offending your delicate sensibilities? Maybe reading my "painfully unselfaware" posts makes you uncomfortable or annoyed? Idk, you always have the option to go full pussy and block me for being "tool kit-ish" sometimes. As I've stated multiple times, I know what I'm doing and I'm choosing to do so for specific reasons. Deal with it or run along nancy boy.

Just now, Wildboer said:

Oh, am I offending your delicate sensibilities? Maybe reading my "painfully unselfaware" posts makes you uncomfortable or annoyed? Idk, you always have the option to go full pussy and block me for being "tool kit-ish" sometimes. As I've stated multiple times, I know what I'm doing and I'm choosing to do so for specific reasons. Deal with it or run along nancy boy.

Get over yourself.  It's pretty clear you are triggered like hell you stupid little shit.  Nobody gives a fuck. You are a more wordy Tool Kit.  Hey..maybe next time threaten somebody closer to your geographicl location.  Nobody is flying out there to break your dumb ass scabbed up knee self.  Or...are you really a bad azz!!!!  I gotta be honest, I don't see it...at all.

How's that writing career coming?  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

LMFAO at Sigmund Boer

1200px-Sigmund_Freud,_by_Max_Halberstadt_(cropped).jpg

Edited by Highmark

19 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You're right, it would be really pathetic if I gave a fuck whether or not I could beat up a stranger from the internet... But I'm just trolling again.

Aww, have I offended your virgin eyes with a hypothetical description of violence I would obviously never commit?

I get it just getting in to your leather stage and trying to play the part so you don't embarrass your self when you pick up your next chub sub  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Get over yourself.  It's pretty clear you are triggered like hell you stupid little shit.  Nobody gives a fuck. You are a more wordy Tool Kit.  Hey..maybe next time threaten somebody closer to your geographicl location.  Nobody is flying out there to break your dumb ass scabbed up knee self.  Or...are you really a bad azz!!!!  I gotta be honest, I don't see it...at all.

How's that writing career coming?  :lol:

I'm developing it alongside my other artistic endeavors as I carve out a more comfortable working class lifestyle for myself. I'm taking a Frank Zappa approach to my art: make something out of nothing and get people to pay for it.

Just now, Wildboer said:

I'm developing it alongside my other artistic endeavors as I carve out a more comfortable working class lifestyle for myself. I'm taking a Frank Zappa approach to my art: make something out of nothing and get people to pay for it.

Well then, good luck.  It's worked for the Democrats under Obama.  It's all a matter of finding the right sheep.  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I get it just getting in to your leather stage and trying to play the part so you don't embarrass your self when you pick up your next chub sub  

Bitch what? You sound like a cracker trying to speak shitty Spanish right now.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well then, good luck.  It's worked for the Democrats under Obama.  It's all a matter of finding the right sheep.  :lol:

There's a lot of rich sheep in this country.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Bitch what? You sound like a cracker trying to speak shitty Spanish right now.

There's a lot of rich sheep in this country.

Money and intellect aren't necessarily mutual.  Like intelligence and education.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Money and intellect aren't necessarily mutual.  Like intelligence and education.

This is exactly why I dropped out of college with no regrets, I knew I could find my own way.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:bc:

See....just a little "chill" and you're back to making normal (for here) conversations.

I've really got a hot, couch surfing, drunkard girl asleep in my bed right now. Went on a gay date on Friday night,  and had a 4am heart to heart with my ex last night... Shit's been weird lately lol

42 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I've really got a hot, couch surfing, drunkard girl asleep in my bed right now. Went on a gay date on Friday night,  and had a 4am heart to heart with my ex last night... Shit's been weird lately lol

Well good luck with all of that. :bc:  

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well good luck with all of that. :bc:  

It's been stressful but I've been well so I can't complain. Hot girl will be off to a new couch soon, I'm a step closer to reconciling the long and messy split from someone I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with, and I've got prospects for the future. Sounds crazy for sure, but all is well in Wildboerland :bc: