Let’s talk Jeeps!

We also have a 08 Cammander that we bought new. It hasn't had one problem, but it only has 77k on it. It is still worth 14k and we paid 34 otd for it 9 years ago. Certain Jeep models do hold value. The ones with V8's and the ones that the tops come off. We do more overland type of off roading so the wrangler doesn't work for us. To small, under powered,and ride like shit on the highway. The market is flooded with used JKU and JK's,and the prices are dropping. 

IMG_2520.JPG

IMG_2524.JPG

IMG_2527.JPG

IMG_2875.JPG

IMG_2945.JPG

IMG_2961.JPG

IMG_3228.JPG

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, it’s for my wife.  She doesn’t need a fucking hemi.  Any issues with yours?  

No problems at all,but it's only 7 months old and it has 5k on the clicker.  The V6 is 10k cheaper.

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, it’s for my wife.  She doesn’t need a fucking hemi.  Any issues with yours?  

My old lady is in the process of getting a grand cherokee... funny thing is she won't get one without a hemi. Lol.

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  I love Toyota and that’s what my wife has now (Lexus).  But neither like the RAVS and I even pointed out he new ones which I like.

I think I’m just gonna kill them off and find a better family.  It’d be easier....and cheaper.

Mine was also convinced she needed a Grand Cherokee.  A test ride in it took care of that. I knew she wouldn't be happy going from Lincoln to driving a Jeep.   I actually liked it.  The only Jeep product I would buy for a daily driver. 

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

My old lady is in the process of getting a grand cherokee... funny thing is she won't get one without a hemi. Lol.

Mine was still pulling hard at 115. The 392 Durango is starting to grow on the wife and its 20k cheaper than the TrackHawk.:pc:

IMG_3373.JPG

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Mine was still pulling hard at 115. The 392 Durango is starting to grow on the wife and its 20k cheaper than the TrackHawk.:pc:

IMG_3373.JPG

Nice.   While slummin the dealers one local one had a Hellcat in the showroom. If it weren't yellow I would be in trouble right now. 

hellcat.JPG

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You have a new one?  Gutless is good....for my daughter.  What else. Do you like/hate about it?  

So far other then the gutless I love it. I have the 4x4 and it's great in the snow. Really don't need the 4x4 unless it's really bad.  Only thing i dislike about it is road noise and lots of blind spots.

28 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Bro had an 88 yj 4.0. Was awesome . Remember taking roof off(pia) ,doors off ,windsheild down, crank some def leapord and go 4x4ing lol. Use to like harassing others  on the cb

This just sold a few blocks from me for$3200. It was damn near rust free. Wranglers are getting so cheap, I'm debating on selling all of my dirt toys and picking one up.

IMG_3590.JPG

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

This just sold a few blocks from me for$3200. It was damn near rust free. Wranglers are getting so cheap, I'm debating on selling all of my dirt toys and picking one up.

IMG_3590.JPG

Brown paint rusts faster tho. Iron oxide in the pigment.

Just now, xcr700 said:

Fuck thats a sharp looking jeep

I turned a customer on to it and he snatched it up. He had to put a Grand in it. Tires,batt, hoses, and belts.  They are for sale everywhere, just takes time to find one not molested.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Brown paint rusts faster tho. Iron oxide in the pigment.

You didn't really just say that did you? :lol:

You think the color coat is applied to bare metal?