Talk about Shitholes

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

What a racist statement saying it was a decent neighborhood because its white.  :lol:  

It's a mix up there with whites and mexicans, but usually the perps of crimes of opportunity tend to stay where they blend in with the population....who needs to get hassled when on the prowl :lol: 

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Still cant admit you were wrong. 

Wrong about a guess :lol::lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's a mix up there with whites and mexicans, but usually the perps of crimes of opportunity tend to stay where they blend in with the population....who needs to get hassled when on the prowl :lol: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1xA4ItzAQ0

40 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Why do you believe you can't be wrong about a guess?  I guess wrong all the time.  Not sure why it is hard to admit.  It's not the admitting of the incorrect guessing I find odd from you though.  It's the admitting that you were wrong about your stern predictions in the past you refuse to admit I find bizarre.  

Hey man...I know.  You bought into the Lib-tard way.  But I think you can come back still.  I don't think you are an idiot...yet.  You don't have to go screaming right-tard....just come back toward the middle a bit.  Look at your counterparts here.  Is this who you want to surround yourself with?  These are your peers?  As a successful business owner?  No.  Can't be.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you believe you can't be wrong about a guess?  I guess wrong all the time.  Not sure why it is hard to admit.  It's not the admitting of the incorrect guessing I find odd from you though.  It's the admitting that you were wrong about your stern predictions in the past you refuse to admit I find bizarre.  

Hey man...I know.  You bought into the Lib-tard way.  But I think you can come back still.  I don't think you are an idiot...yet.  You don't have to go screaming right-tard....just come back toward the middle a bit.  Look at your counterparts here.  Is this who you want to surround yourself with?  These are your peers?  As a successful business owner?  No.  Can't be.

Who in their right mind cares? But at the end of the day the truth of the matter it's Trump rubbing off on me :lol: 

I'm a real special guy, people meet me and they love me, believe me :thumbsup: 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Who in their right mind cares? But at the end of the day the truth of the matter it's Trump rubbing off on me :lol: 

Well, I guess you should.  :dunno:  

I never really doubted you're a pretty good guy.  I've seen plenty of your posts on HCS before I got here.  But the aforementioned shows you may have a few egotistical quirks you don't recognize.  Oh, I know...I've got plenty...but I work at recognizing and remembering them every day.  

34 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Like McLiar,  I’m sure that changes when you speak,,,