Talk about Shitholes

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Wow you boys are the melting pot. Round here we got Guinzoes ( me included ) Micks and frogs , couple of spics in the inner cities.

We have everything around here. They need to build a wall around O'Hara and Midway.

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I was just in Chicago last week.  10% sales tax.  Property taxes through the roof.  My BIL lives in the burbs.  Lives in a modest 2400 SQFT house built in 1995.  Pays almost $8000 in property taxes.  Pays $2000 for home owners insurance. Pays almost $100 per month in vehicle registrations.  It cost him almost $1000/month just to breath the Chicago air.  He was born and raised in Chicago and is liberal to the core but he's starting to realize that Chicago is not a very good place to grow old. 

I'm on the edge in a republican town. Corn fields to the west of my house, and the concrete jungle to the east of me. People don't realize there are two Illinois. South of I 80 and Chicago. 

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Fuck doing work with them, 1/2 Jew and 1/2 negro, you can't trust them. They will go out of their way to make sure you don't make money!

I remember when this comment may have had negative racist connotations before the lib-tards have made that word moot.

”Jewgros”. :lmao:

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

We have em all here. Melting pot for sure. 

I remember when the term “melting pot” actually meant something important with our immigration program.  

Meh...schools need moozelim prayer rooms anyway.  Way overdue!

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WTF is a Turkey Bird Mickey Finn? :lol:

Fresh off the boat drunk Mick. McBride,McPhalin,McChalm. McFadden ECT.................... I work with a lot a Micks. I'm in one of the strongest skilled trades unions in North America. The Irish flag is flown right next to the US flag in front of all of the union buildings. ( flown  about 2' below the US flag) The Irish, Italians and now Mexicans dominate skilled labor in Chicago and New York. Chicago and New York still control the construction unions in this country. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I remember when this comment may have had negative racist connotations before the lib-tards have made that word moot.

”Jewgros”. :lmao:

I remember when the term “melting pot” actually meant something important with our immigration program.  

Meh...schools need moozelim prayer rooms anyway.  Way overdue!

A lot of the buildings I work in are managed by NY Jews and owned by China or South Korea.  It really cracks me up reading some of these posts from the experts of the world market on here.

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Fresh off the boat drunk Mick. McBride,McPhalin,McChalm. McFadden ECT.................... I work with a lot a Micks. I'm in one of the strongest skilled trades unions in North America. The Irish flag is flown right next to the US flag in front of all of the union buildings. ( flown  about 2' below the US flag) The Irish, Italians and now Mexicans dominate skilled labor in Chicago and New York. Chicago and New York still control the construction unions in this country. 

Well you're a beaner so that makes sense. :news:

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 1/13/2018 at 7:42 AM, jammin said:

I would say we have less than 5% blacks living in our area and surrounding areas.  I'd also bet 98% of our crime is people of color coming from several miles away or better. 

:lmao:sorry Vince. 

The robber who brandished the firearm was described as male, black, about 5’8” tall, wearing a green camouflage jacket and dark jeans. He was accompanied by two other men—one Hispanic and the other black, police said. All three were believed to be between 17- and 25-years-old.

10 hours ago, Highmark said:

The robber who brandished the firearm was described as male, black, about 5’8” tall, wearing a green camouflage jacket and dark jeans. He was accompanied by two other men—one Hispanic and the other black, police said. All three were believed to be between 17- and 25-years-old.

Racist! 

On 1/13/2018 at 2:56 PM, AKIQPilot said:

I was just in Chicago last week.  10% sales tax.  Property taxes through the roof.  My BIL lives in the burbs.  Lives in a modest 2400 SQFT house built in 1995.  Pays almost $8000 in property taxes.  Pays $2000 for home owners insurance. Pays almost $100 per month in vehicle registrations.  It cost him almost $1000/month just to breath the Chicago air.  He was born and raised in Chicago and is liberal to the core but he's starting to realize that Chicago is not a very good place to grow old. 

Unbelievable, i thought taxes were high in my Podunk town, we are moving when Jr is done with school, moving to a more tax friendly town

On 1/12/2018 at 11:32 AM, Mileage Psycho said:

Oh man when I first saw this topic title I thought for sure it was going to be about Pontypool Ontario :lol: 

Anyhow the crime above happened in the block of 4600 N Albany, decent neighborhood and if I had to guess based on the address I would say the robbers were probably white.

On 1/12/2018 at 7:53 PM, AKIQPilot said:

Come on man. Really? 

On 1/14/2018 at 6:16 PM, Highmark said:

Hey Vince. @Mileage Psycho.  Where did  you run off to.  You were so bold with your predictions.  Truth is you're so eaten up with hatred of Trump and the Republicans that you've lost your mind.  Back when you were conservative you would at least admit when you were wrong.  WTF dude.  How did you become such a partisan hack?

You should retire while you still have a little cognitive ability to work with.  Many more years of  this and it will be  all over but the crying. 

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hey Vince. @Mileage Psycho.  Where did  you run off to.  You were so bold with your predictions.  Truth is you're so eaten up with hatred of Trump and the Republicans that you've lost your mind.  Back when you were conservative you would at least admit when you were wrong.  WTF dude.  How did you become such a partisan hack?

You should retire while you still have a little cognitive ability to work with.  Many more years of  this and it will be  all over but the crying. 

Image result for goodfellas gif

On 1/12/2018 at 2:32 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

Oh man when I first saw this topic title I thought for sure it was going to be about Pontypool Ontario :lol: 

Anyhow the crime above happened in the block of 4600 N Albany, decent neighborhood and if I had to guess based on the address I would say the robbers were probably white.

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

You got all of that out of a guess, my goodness :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You got all of that out of a guess, my goodness :lol: 

What a racist statement saying it was a decent neighborhood because its white.  :lol:  

• Like 1