Talk about Shitholes

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

I was just in Chicago last week.  10% sales tax.  Property taxes through the roof.  My BIL lives in the burbs.  Lives in a modest 2400 SQFT house built in 1995.  Pays almost $8000 in property taxes.  Pays $2000 for home owners insurance. Pays almost $100 per month in vehicle registrations.  It cost him almost $1000/month just to breath the Chicago air.  He was born and raised in Chicago and is liberal to the core but he's starting to realize that Chicago is not a very good place to grow old. 

I think these large Dem run cities are a good example of why their plans don't work.  I left one similar where my taxes went up every year on EVERYTHING to continue to pay for a portion of the city that just keep getting larger and larger due to it's very lax social welfare system recruiting from the rest of the states.  It's a very heated debate in most large cities run this way.  I know it was a news item regularly in my area.  This system is responsible for the sprawling suburbs with land values and taxes lower...but sooner or later, the dirty dem city fingers find ways to start taxing them too until people and business just move out.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think these large Dem run cities are a good example of why their plans don't work.  I left one similar where my taxes went up every year on EVERYTHING to continue to pay for a portion of the city that just keep getting larger and larger due to it's very lax social welfare system recruiting from the rest of the states.  It's a very heated debate in most large cities run this way.  I know it was a news item regularly in my area.  This system is responsible for the sprawling suburbs with land values and taxes lower...but sooner or later, the dirty dem city fingers find ways to start taxing them too until people and business just move out.

Baltimore?

Oakland?

Like dat?

4 hours ago, Woodtick said:

The north side of Chicago is loaded with them. The parents are typically hard workers, and are into rehabbing apartments and store fronts. A bunch of there kids are thugs. 

Fucking Ukrainians!

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

And Romania and Bosnian and Croatia fucks. The idiots on this site think the only illegals are Mexicans.:lol2:

Believe it or not there is a bunch of turkey bird mickey Finn's up on the north side too. It's a Haven for illegal white Europeans!

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Idk. Ukrainians are pretty nasty too. They are the Yemenise of Europe. 

Russians, Pollack's, ukranians, serbians, croatians... We got em all around here and as far as I'm concerned they're all the same. Smelly mother fuckers. 

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bosnians have good cuisine.

I was just in Eastern Europe.  Food was fair at best.  Nothing I would really want to eat on a regular basis.  German food was shit.  UK food was shit. Italian food was good but we get just as good of Italian food in every city in the US. 

The food in Thailand is fantastic. 

6 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Most of the stolen cars in Chicago end up in The Eastern Block European countries. Strong Russian Mob ties on the north side of Chicago. They are also into buying up high end totaled out vehicles. They hack them back together and ship them all over the world to unsuspecting buyers.

Ballsack probably knows all the Russian mobsters all the mobbed up scum work their criminal enterprises together :finger2: 

31 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Ballsack probably knows all the Russian mobsters all the mobbed up scum work their criminal enterprises together :finger2: 

He runs with a different crowd, the same crowd I work with. Go back to watching Fox News,we've got this.

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Believe it or not there is a bunch of turkey bird mickey Finn's up on the north side too. It's a Haven for illegal white Europeans!

Once they get their citizens ship and a job with the city, they move down to 103rd and Western.:lol2:

11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Wow you boys are the melting pot. Round here we got Guinzoes ( me included ) Micks and frogs , couple of spics in the inner cities.

We have em all here. Melting pot for sure.