Talk about Shitholes

:lmao: 

Illinois AG candidate robbed at gunpoint in Chicago during campaign photoshoot

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/12/illinois-ag-candidate-robbed-at-gunpoint-in-chicago-during-campaign-photoshoot.html

A Democratic candidate running for Illinois attorney general was robbed at gunpoint Thursday during a campaign photoshoot in Chicago.

The Chicago Tribune reported that Aaron Goldstein, 42, and members of his campaign team were approached by three men in their early 20s. One of the men had a handgun and demanded Goldstein and the campaign aides turn over the camera equipment, and other personal belongings, including their cell phones, which they did. 

According to the Tribune, law enforcement sources confirmed that they had no one in custody, and did not release a description of the suspects.

Goldstein’s campaign manager Robert Murphy, who was not with the candidate at the time, explained that he was taking promotional campaign photos with an “in-the-neighborhood kind of” message, according to the Tribune.

Murphy, a Chicago committeeman, told the Tribune that no one was harmed during the robbery, and that the campaign was assured by the police that the robbery was not a targeted act.

Goldstein, Murphy and campaign spokespeople did not respond to Fox News’ request for comment.

Goldstein's campaign Facebook page posted a link to the Tribune article, with the comment: "Thank you all for your concern, well wishes, thoughts and prayers. My team and I are all good."

Goldstein is running for attorney general to replace Lisa Madigan, and is part of a crowded field of eight vying for the Democratic nomination.

Edited by Momorider

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:  Sounds like San Francisco.   

and did not release a description of the suspects.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/07/09/bart-withholding-surveillance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes/

Allen told us the agency issued an explanation for why it is being tight-lipped about the thefts.

“To release these videos would create a high level of racially insensitive commentary toward the district,” she was told. “And in addition it would create a racial bias in the riders against minorities on the trains.”

According to a memo distributed to BART Directors, the agency won’t do a press release on the June 30 theft because it was a “petty crime” that would make BART look “crime ridden.” Furthermore, it would “unfairly affect and characterize riders of color, leading to sweeping generalizations in media reports.”

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Omg.. AFJ comes in a cunt punts momo back to yesterday! Poor Shmegmo. 

And fucking lulz at this story. 

:lies: and :bullshit: from the brainwashed pawn who obviously lives in another detention :flush: 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dimension? You’re the only one detained in a cage here shitsmomo

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

:lies: and :bullshit: from the brainwashed pawn who obviously lives in another detention :flush: 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  Sounds like San Francisco.   

and did not release a description of the suspects.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/07/09/bart-withholding-surveillance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes/

Allen told us the agency issued an explanation for why it is being tight-lipped about the thefts.

“To release these videos would create a high level of racially insensitive commentary toward the district,” she was told. “And in addition it would create a racial bias in the riders against minorities on the trains.”

According to a memo distributed to BART Directors, the agency won’t do a press release on the June 30 theft because it was a “petty crime” that would make BART look “crime ridden.” Furthermore, it would “unfairly affect and characterize riders of color, leading to sweeping generalizations in media reports.”

So stupid.

I prefer "really" dark skin with curly hair.  

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: 

Illinois AG candidate robbed at gunpoint in Chicago during campaign photoshoot

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/12/illinois-ag-candidate-robbed-at-gunpoint-in-chicago-during-campaign-photoshoot.html

A Democratic candidate running for Illinois attorney general was robbed at gunpoint Thursday during a campaign photoshoot in Chicago.

The Chicago Tribune reported that Aaron Goldstein, 42, and members of his campaign team were approached by three men in their early 20s. One of the men had a handgun and demanded Goldstein and the campaign aides turn over the camera equipment, and other personal belongings, including their cell phones, which they did. 

According to the Tribune, law enforcement sources confirmed that they had no one in custody, and did not release a description of the suspects.

Goldstein’s campaign manager Robert Murphy, who was not with the candidate at the time, explained that he was taking promotional campaign photos with an “in-the-neighborhood kind of” message, according to the Tribune.

Murphy, a Chicago committeeman, told the Tribune that no one was harmed during the robbery, and that the campaign was assured by the police that the robbery was not a targeted act.

Goldstein, Murphy and campaign spokespeople did not respond to Fox News’ request for comment.

Goldstein's campaign Facebook page posted a link to the Tribune article, with the comment: "Thank you all for your concern, well wishes, thoughts and prayers. My team and I are all good."

Goldstein is running for attorney general to replace Lisa Madigan, and is part of a crowded field of eight vying for the Democratic nomination.

Oh man when I first saw this topic title I thought for sure it was going to be about Pontypool Ontario :lol: 

Anyhow the crime above happened in the block of 4600 N Albany, decent neighborhood and if I had to guess based on the address I would say the robbers were probably white.

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Oh man when I first saw this topic title I thought for sure it was going to be about Pontypool Ontario :lol: 

Anyhow the crime above happened in the block of 4600 N Albany, decent neighborhood and if I had to guess based on the address I would say the robbers were probably white.

I'm doubtful of that.   Race/description would have been listed.  

Just now, Highmark said:

I'm doubtful of that.   Race/description would have been listed.  

Yea I forgot you know the racial makeup of the City of Chicago better than I do :lol: 

The Albany Park neighborhood is a mix of hispanic and white, so I'm guessing that would be the makeup of the robbers. Drugs are becoming a problem up there and that's too bad as it's a nice neighborhood.