Slinger and Toolkit support this

f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/house-just-renewed-warrantless-surveillance-184813563.html

Or at least they did when Obama and Hillary were pushing for it.......are they so fucking pathetic that they will condemn it now :lol: 

:lol: poor ben. I just posted on this, with the same thoughts I had with Obama. unlike you and others, my thoughts don't change depending upon who's in office. hack. :bc:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: poor ben. I just posted on this, with the same thoughts I had with Obama. unlike you and others, my thoughts don't change depending upon who's in office. hack. :bc:

I missed it .....very sorry :lol: 

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

FISA 702 allows warranties surveillance of foreign nationals.  What’s the issue?

Was there another part of FISA that was voted on yesterday?

The US then intentionally routes all email , phone and internet traffic through foreign countries so it can scoop up nearly all metadata. This has been discussed and reported at length you brain dead fucking moron 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The US then intentionally routes all email , phone and internet traffic through foreign countries so it can scoop up nearly all metadata. This has been discussed and reported at length you brain dead fucking moron 

:lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

not saying it isn't true, because it damn well could be, but the article states this was a "theory".....

I didnt dig deep but there has been a ton reported on this and it has not been denied. You know damn well that is why they push so hard for this. Its a legal loophole to circumvent any protection a US citizen has under the 4th amendment 

Just now, f7ben said:

I didnt dig deep but there has been a ton reported on this and it has not been denied. You know damn well that is why they push so hard for this. Its a legal loophole to circumvent any protection a US citizen has under the 4th amendment 

so are they running all US stuff through it, so they can pick anyone they want? or selecting certain people? then there's the fact that sometimes this activity may go out of the country, regardless.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so are they running all US stuff through it, so they can pick anyone they want? or selecting certain people? then there's the fact that sometimes this activity may go out of the country, regardless.

Its the way for them to legally cast a wide dragnet and not have to weed out US citizens data ......its what they want and its fucking bullshit 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its the way for them to legally cast a wide dragnet and not have to weed out US citizens data ......its what they want and its fucking bullshit 

The loophole needs to be closed, so why didn’t the Repubs do it?  The Dems don’t have the votes, and FISA 702 needs to be in place, so what choice did they have?

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The loophole needs to be closed, so why didn’t the Repubs do it?  The Dems don’t have the votes, and FISA 702 needs to be in place, so what choice did they have?

Because the repubs are pieces of fucking dogshit.....and the dems had the votes to shoot this down and they didnt. No FISA 702 does not need to be in place. It has been shown to be fully corrupt .....fuck secret courts. 

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hmm.  Some realize this can be done, some don't

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Because the repubs are pieces of fucking dogshit.....and the dems had the votes to shoot this down and they didnt. No FISA 702 does not need to be in place. It has been shown to be fully corrupt .....fuck secret courts. 

Of course it needs to be in place.  That’s how you catch shitbags like Paul Manafort.

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Of course it needs to be in place.  That’s how you catch shitbags like Paul Manafort.

You can catch shitbags like manafort by going to court and getting a warrant ....simple 

Just now, f7ben said:

You can catch shitbags like manafort by going to court and getting a warrant ....simple 

You mean like the way they tell us it's done?  :lol:It's just like on "Law and Order" right?  :lmao:

Funny how both sides like this.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You mean like the way they tell us it's done?  :lol:It's just like on "Law and Order" right?  :lmao:

Funny how both sides like this.

I mean like the way it was done for 100 years before they figured out they could create boogeymen to scare us into surrendering our rights 

Just now, f7ben said:

I mean like the way it was done for 100 years before they figured out they could create boogeymen to scare us into surrendering our rights 

I don't think anybody is "scared" into this.  They are just indifferent because that's the information level they receive about it...as conducted by the MSM's.  If people don't know what the government is really doing about this..or, it is confusing or lightly covered to a point where most just say. "meh...", the government will do whatever they want with no resistance in the matter.