“Make America White Again.”

Just now, Zambroski said:

You do less than most.  So, credit.  But it's hard to seperate you out of that sad-sack-pack sometimes.

I do think it will motivate them.  But for all the wrong reasons.  Democrats play on emotions with the disenfranchised while promising a lot of hooey...which is what they got under Obama.  I'll be curious to see if they look around and see the opportunities have changed or not.  I guess it depends on how well the liberal media are staying in their heads.  Looks like they are still doing a good job of lying about real facts so, I expect illegas and social welfare recipients (same) along with all that are falling for the race baiting media and Dems will show up in force.

They all lie broski. remember WMD's? Remember "Peak oil"? remember defeating isis in 30 days and building the wall? I dont believe any of them...

16 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

Kinda hard not to at this point unless you are a sad sack, stuck in a dead end job moron like slinger or actionfaghottJoes. My 17 was awesome 18 looks to be even better. All due to the 8 years of fuckery by obummer.

I love my job, silver spooner. yeah, trust fund babies like yourself are making out better these days for sure. what new games have you added? new cars?

Image result for ricky schroder train

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

They all lie broski. remember WMD's? Remember "Peak oil"? remember defeating isis in 30 days and building the wall? I dont believe any of them...

Yeah, the degree of lies now are much more ongoing and complicated.  Obama's admin really brought it to the next level.  Having media backing it really makes a difference.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah, the degree of lies now are much more ongoing and complicated.  Obama's admin really brought it to the next level.  Having media backing it really makes a difference.

The media will back all of them when its something they both want. This shit in the middle east for example. they are very selective about reporting what is going on there. And our hands are all over it. 

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

The media will back all of them when its something they both want. This shit in the middle east for example. they are very selective about reporting what is going on there. And our hands are all over it. 

Agreed.  We aren't leaving there...ever.  I've come to make peace with it even thought I hate that fact.  Both Dems and R's will do whatever it takes to stay there and collect from the money pot on defense contracts ,"hush stocks" and ME campaign money.  Gross.  But, :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Sad.   Only 2 times I ever heard anything positive from CNN on Trump was initially after the open immigration meeting the other day and when Trump sent missiles into Syria.