“Make America White Again.”

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

If Trump's words and attitude doesn't get minorities out to the voting booth nothing will get minorities out to the voting booth.

I love Presidents who hide their thoughts and blow smoke up my ass.

Thanks Obama.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

If Trump's words and attitude doesn't get minorities out to the voting booth nothing will get minorities out to the voting booth.

Your whole party is depending on it!!!  And with immigrants not coming in at record numbers to get their Dem card...whew....gonna be tight.  But guess who else will show up in massive numbers?  Yep.  Working Americans.  Oh well.

Not too late to change sides again Vinney.  Some brain damage can be reveresed...but time may be limited.  Look at your peers here.  Too late for many.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I don't believe his personality allows them not to.

The guy is a blowhard. This has been established. It is funny watching people lose their shit when he speaks the truth. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

The guy is a blowhard. This has been established. It is funny watching people lose their shit when he speaks the truth. :lol: 

Bingo.  That "blowhard" fact was established sometime in the 1980's.  His contribututions to American society now are priceless.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bingo.  That "blowhard" fact was established sometime in the 1980's.  His contribututions to American society now are priceless.  :lol:

Reminds me of comments I’ve heard players say about Scotty Bowman. They hated his guts 364 days out of the year, and on the 365th day they picked up their ring. :lol: 

If you can get past the sandpaper personality you’ll see there is some good things happening.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Your whole party is depending on it!!!  And with immigrants not coming in at record numbers to get their Dem card...whew....gonna be tight.  But guess who else will show up in massive numbers?  Yep.  Working Americans.  Oh well.

Not too late to change sides again Vinney.  Some brain damage can be reveresed...but time may be limited.  Look at your peers here.  Too late for many.  :lmao:

All those minorities that will have been working and had a much improved standard of living after decades of foodstamps and squalor will be voting :) and not for DemonCUNTS     

it's like we have sludgey in the WH...

minus the money, the model wife.........

my god what an embarrassment this clown is. there is some positive in all this though, the more people he really pisses off, the better the odds of him being gone, for good...

:news:

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's like we have sludgey in the WH...

minus the money, the model wife.........

my god what an embarrassment this clown is. there is some positive in all this though, the more people he really pisses off, the better the odds of him being gone, for good...

:news:

Settle down.  Many of you (all) should concentrate more on your own lives and stop trying to tie into political fantasy teams.  Good grief...that even read weird after I typed it.  In short, get better lives.  Watch sports or something.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Settle down.  Many of you (all) should concentrate more on your own lives and stop trying to tie into political fantasy teams.  Good grief...that even read weird after I typed it.  In short, get better lives.  Watch sports or something.

who's unsettled? surely not me :dunno:

welcome back btw. where have you been?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

who's unsettled? surely not me :dunno:

welcome back btw. where have you been?

Spent some time with some old buds last weekend during the Nat'l Championship.  Looking at a new project with one of them.  Thinkin' it's time to get back on this economic fast train and make some coin!

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Says the goof with 25,000 posts at this site and god knows how many elsewhere :lol: 

get-a-life-meme.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Says the goof with 25,000 posts at this site and god knows how many elsewhere :lol: 

get-a-life-meme.jpg

You'll notice I don't spend my time whining in here about my political team being humiliated and played like retards by a Twitter account though.  Other than that...yes....my life is pretty boring.  Most consider me lucky.  I wish I was one.  

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Thinkin' it's time to get back on this economic fast train and make some coin!

Kinda hard not to at this point unless you are a sad sack, stuck in a dead end job moron like slinger or actionfaghottJoes. My 17 was awesome 18 looks to be even better. All due to the 8 years of fuckery by obummer.

26 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Reminds me of comments I’ve heard players say about Scotty Bowman. They hated his guts 364 days out of the year, and on the 365th day they picked up their ring. :lol: 

If you can get past the sandpaper personality you’ll see there is some good things happening.

It just depends who is telling that truth tho that determines who loses their shit. 

I have to agree with Trump tho, making America white again would be best. 

4 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

Kinda hard not to at this point unless you are a sad sack, stuck in a dead end job moron like slinger or actionfaghottJoes. My 17 was awesome 18 looks to be even better. All due to the 8 years of fuckery by obummer.

I don't think I can muster the drive I used to have.  My goals are different.  But still....SOOOOO much opportunity out there right now.  FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!  Unless of course, like you said, you are just a sad sack too afraid to step out of your dead end job and show the world what you are made of....or really, they know what the world will see:  NOT A WHOLE HELLUVA LOT.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You'll notice I don't spend my time whining in here about my political team being humiliated and played like retards by a Twitter account though.  Other than that...yes....my life is pretty boring.  Most consider me lucky.  I wish I was one.  

I'm not whining, just stating what's obvious......he either motivates the minority or he doesn't I guess we will see which way it goes.

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm not whining, just stating what's obvious......he either motivates the minority or he doesn't I guess we will see which way it goes.

You do less than most.  So, credit.  But it's hard to seperate you out of that sad-sack-pack sometimes.

I do think it will motivate them.  But for all the wrong reasons.  Democrats play on emotions with the disenfranchised while promising a lot of hooey...which is what they got under Obama.  I'll be curious to see if they look around and see the opportunities have changed or not.  I guess it depends on how well the liberal media are staying in their heads.  Looks like they are still doing a good job of lying about real facts so, I expect illegals and social welfare recipients (same) along with all that are falling for the race baiting media and Dems will show up in force.

Just now, Zambroski said:

You do less than most.  So, credit.  But it's hard to seperate you out of that sad-sack-pack sometimes.

I do think it will motivate them.  But for all the wrong reasons.  Democrats play on emotions with the disenfranchised while promising a lot of hooey...which is what they got under Obama.  I'll be curious to see if they look around and see the opportunities have changed or not.  I guess it depends on how well the liberal media are staying in their heads.  Looks like they are still doing a good job of lying about real facts so, I expect illegals and social welfare recipients (same) along with all that are falling for the race baiting media and Dems will show up in force.

It's called intellectual dishonesty and that's the only reason they even stay relevant.