Respect......

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

There has never been a more accomplished person in the history of the internets. :lol: 

Super athlete, shrewd businessman,  ladies man, genius IQ, philanthropist, does hard labor in his spare time, and still finds the time to talk himself up on a snowmobile site.

Really, really, incredible guy.

Are you talking about Zambo's self evaluation?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you talking about Zambo's self evaluation?

Like everyone else he can only aspire to that level of greatness.   He pretty much runs this place too.

Fucking legend!!!!

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'm 52 years old and I would BURY you... OMG... :lol:

Adults were in charge then, in case you don't remember.

Those adults sure fucked up.  I seem to recall one of them playing soldier on an aircraft carrier and claiming mission accomplished.  I think you were less than a 1,000 dead soldiers and only a few billion in at that point. 

Actually my numbers were may have been way off.        After 4,486 U.S. soldiers died in Iraq and 2,345 U.S. soldiers died in Afghanistan, 1 million U.S. soldierswounded in both wars, and a potential cost of up to $6 trillion, a new group like ISIL now causes havoc in the Middle East.Sep 17, 2014    

How many US soldiers died in Benghazi again? 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor insecure Revy?  What happened?  Your canoe get stuck in the ice? :lol:

Continue your whining... 50+year old man. :lmao:

Wow! that was some serious lurking.  Not posting for a few days, and then bam 2 minutes after my post, you were all over it. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Wow! that was some serious lurking.  Not posting for a few days, and then bam 2 minutes after my post, you were all over it. 

I've been busy.  And it sure seems I can leave here and come back and all the liberal whining is the same.  Nothing missed at all.  Such sad lives...but always fun to kick you as you cry.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've been busy.  And it sure seems I can leave here and come back and all the liberal whining is the same.  Nothing missed at all.  Such sad lives...but always fun to kick you as you cry.

Cool story Bro.  And you just happened to come back the minute I mentioned your name.  

Fucking poser.  

keep away for another day or two and I might have more posts than you.  

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Those adults sure fucked up.  I seem to recall one of them playing soldier on an aircraft carrier and claiming mission accomplished.  I think you were less than a 1,000 dead soldiers and only a few billion in at that point. 

Actually my numbers were may have been way off.        After 4,486 U.S. soldiers died in Iraq and 2,345 U.S. soldiers died in Afghanistan, 1 million U.S. soldierswounded in both wars, and a potential cost of up to $6 trillion, a new group like ISIL now causes havoc in the Middle East.Sep 17, 2014    

How many US soldiers died in Benghazi again? 

I was referring to your homeland.... Britain.

And I think the list of Clinton assassinations is longer than that of Iraq. :lol:

36 minutes ago, Cold War said:

There has never been a more accomplished person in the history of the internets. :lol: 

Super athlete, shrewd businessman,  ladies man, genius IQ, philanthropist, does hard labor in his spare time, and still finds the time to talk himself up on a snowmobile site.

Really, really, incredible guy.

Don't forget male model material.......:lol:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Same thing every day with the liberal whining.  You can leave this site for weeks and come back to the same liberals using the same shtick.

Just now, racer254 said:

Same thing every day with the liberal whining.  You can leave this site for weeks and come back to the same liberals using the same shtick.

Funny thing is, it's literally the same material with their non-wittyness.  Same old boring stuff from the same old boring people.  Oh well.  Nice to know we can plug back in after a few days and not miss anything.  Just the same "ripped from the CNN headlines" followed by whining and what they think are "gotcha" moments.  

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Cool story Bro.  And you just happened to come back the minute I mentioned your name.  

Fucking poser.  

keep away for another day or two and I might have more posts than you.  

Dude!  You and your weirdos here mention me every third post!  :lol: I rotate from one head to another.  I keep bringing in plants to try and spruce the places up but they all keep dying.  Lack of Oxygen I think.  Just blank, emotionally stirred, echo chambers.  I shit behind your eyes and it runs into your nasal passages.  That headache is my contirbution to your woeful lives.

1 hour ago, T1R9sledder said:

that goes without saying..  we have all seen his pic. 

not gay or nuffin , but damn!!!!  He is good looking dude.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, T1R9sledder said:

For the Special Olympics advertising campaign maybe. I think he represented Podunk Nebraska when he was younger actually

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I love how you can't tell the difference between a decent economic leftist and an MC. U so smahhht.