Respect......

• Platinum Contributing Member

All youthe stupid fucks who say we are kore  respected around the world..... :lmao: And what a pussy -they don’t like me so I’m gonna stay home :lol:  

Donald Trump cancels trip to Britain amid fears he won't be welcome, say reports

Donald Trump has no plans to come to the UK in the next few months: Getty

Donald Trump has no plans to come to the UK in the next few months: Getty

Donald Trump has shelved plans to open the new US embassy in London next month, according to reports.

Concerned about the welcome he would receive in the UK, the President is understood to be sending US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson instead.

The White House has yet to respond to The Independent's request for comment.

Downing Street declined to comment on the particular case but reports suggested No 10 was aware the "working visit" had been postponed.

Mr Trump had been due to come to London to open the new £750m embassy, but was said to have abandoned the idea as he feels unhappy about the scale of the visit and the arrangements made.

He is said to be unhappy about the lack of "bells and whistles" surrounding the event and the fact he would not be able to meet the Queen.

The President had reportedly been due to meet with Prime Minister Theresa May at No 10, with 26 and 27 February provisionally scheduled in the diary. Downing Street had hoped to firm up the dates this week, the Daily Mailreported.

The decision is in contrast to comments made by the US Ambassador to the UK, Woody Johnson, at the end of last year that Mr Trump was planning to visit in the new year, and comments by Ms May last week that he "will be coming to this country".

Ms May controversially extended the offer of a state visit when she became the first world leader to meet Mr Trump in the White House following his inauguration last year.

The new US embassy in Nine Elms, London (PA)

Construction continues at the site of a new diplomatic quarter along the Thames (Getty)

Since then, however, the President has indicated he does not want to take up the invitation if he is going to face mass demonstrations.

Last month Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn called for his supporters to go out in force to send Mr Trump a "clear message" that he is not welcome if he comes to the UK.

The opposition to his visit meant the original plan for an official state visit, which would include a chance for Mr Trump to meet the Queen, was downgraded to a "working visit" which carries much less prestige.

In addition, Ms May and Mr Trump fell out spectacularly in November over his retweeting of anti-Muslim videos posted online by the deputy leader of the far-right Britain First group, Jayda Fransen.

At the time, the PM said Mr Trump was "wrong" to retweet the videos, and the US president hit back at Ms May on Twitter by telling her to focus on "destructive radical Islamic terrorism" in the UK, rather than on him.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-cancels-trip-britain-232353113.html

Now it’s Obama’s fault....... :lmao: Dump supporters are truly the stupidest motherfuckers ever on the planet.  

Donald Trump Cancels His Trip To London, Blames Obama

Donald Trump Cancels His Trip To London, Blames Obama

President Donald Trump confirmed late Thursday that he canceled a trip to London next month to help open the new U.S. Embassy there, saying he did not support the project and that former President Barack Obama crafted a “bad deal” to see it built.

President Donald Trump confirmed late Thursday that he canceled a trip to London next month to help open the new U.S. Embassy there, saying he did not support the project and that former President Barack Obama crafted a “bad deal” to see it built.

“Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for ‘peanuts,’ only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars,” Trump tweeted, before continuing: “Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!”

The process to move the embassy actually started during President George W. Bush’s tenure.

“This has been a long and careful process,” Robert Tuttle, former U.S. ambassador to Britain, said in October 2008. “In the end, we realized that the goal of a modern, secure and environmentally sustainable embassy could best be met by constructing a new facility.”

Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 12, 2018

Trump’s comments come amid reports in British media that the White House was worried about mass protests during the president’s visit. Multiple outlets say Secretary of State Rex Tillerson may travel to the U.K. instead.

British Prime Minister Theresa May invited Trump to visit the country last year during her sojourn to the White House after the U.S. election. But the specter of such a invitation has been increasingly contentious.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan, an outspoken Trump critic, welcomed the trip’s cancellation.

“Many Londoners have made it clear that Donald Trump is not welcome here while he is pursuing such a divisive agenda,” Khan said in a tweet. “It seems he’s finally got that message.

Many Londoners have made it clear that Donald Trump is not welcome here while he is pursuing such a divisive agenda. It seems he’s finally got that message. This reinforces what a mistake it was for Theresa May to rush and extend an invitation of a state visit in the first place. pic.twitter.com/lNaQGx9iBw

— Mayor of London (@MayorofLondon) January 12, 2018

Khan had previously called on May to cancel the invitation after Trump retweeted anti-Muslim videos from a far-right Twitter account in November, accusing the U.S. president of promoting a “vile, extremist group,” The Associated Press reported at the time.

“Many Brits who love America and Americans will see this as a betrayal of the special relationship between our two countries,” Khan, who is London’s first Muslim mayor, said in a statement. “It beggars belief that the President of our closest ally doesn’t see that his support of this extremist group actively undermines the values of tolerance and diversity that makes Britain so great.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-cancels-trip-london-061449371.html

2684CAA9-FAA5-4412-B42F-ADA7191EFB5C.jpeg

A lot of times these projects are a wash because the land at the old embassy was so valuable. 

“The project has been funded entirely by the proceeds of the sale of other U.S. Government properties in London, not through appropriated funds.”

https://uk.usembassy.gov/our-relationship/new-embassy/

8 minutes ago, Edmo said:

A lot of times these projects are a wash because the land at the old embassy was so valuable. 

“The project has been funded entirely by the proceeds of the sale of other U.S. Government properties in London, not through appropriated funds.”

https://uk.usembassy.gov/our-relationship/new-embassy/

So Dump doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground.......:snack:

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Like you, he's an embarrassment and doesn't see it. 

Suddenly SnoPutz’s shitter business took off when’s Dump/Putin stole the election... :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Suddenly SnoPutz’s shitter business took off when’s Dump/Putin stole the election... :lmao: 

You wouldn't last 2 minutes if you actually had to work for a living, you're nothing but a big pussy with a mouth.

Just now, snoughnut said:

Wrong, I'm still married, I have a full head of hair and I don't drive a clapped out Toyota Sienna. :lmao:

But AFJ has something you don’t have......intelligence...:thumbsup:

Just now, snoughnut said:

You wouldn't last 2 minutes if you actually had to work for a living, you're nothing but a big pussy with a mouth.

:lmao: I’ve done more hard labor than many on here....and work most fucks in the ground :thumbsup:

43 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I love it when libtards get mad, that means America is winning!!! :frech:

x2  The whole interwebs are raining with libtard tears this morning, and I suspect every front page thread here today will be dump pump you guys are dumb pussies,blump bump blah blah blah :lol:  

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: I’ve done more hard labor than many on here....and work most fucks in the ground :thumbsup:

I'm 52 years old and I would BURY you... OMG... :lol:

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Britain has supported the US even through the stupidity of the Iraq war. 

When the US President does not feel welcome there, where will he.

Adults were in charge then, in case you don't remember.

4 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

For some reason I have serious doubt about this claim.  

There has never been a more accomplished person in the history of the internets. :lol: 

Super athlete, shrewd businessman,  ladies man, genius IQ, philanthropist, does hard labor in his spare time, and still finds the time to talk himself up on a snowmobile site.

Really, really, incredible guy.

• Haha 2