This kind of shit will bring the guillotines

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Exactly. 

She may be but I think she's clearly open to radicalization. At least she doesn't have dreads...

RaDickAlization. :lol:

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Doubt it.  Probably a college student who doesn't have a concern about money.

I don't like to make an ass out of u and I so I try to afford people the benefit of the doubt when it's not too serious.

I can see it now.  WB banging away on the latest iPhone in his Che t-shirt, Moto doing the same in a unfinished basement room with a hammer and sickle hanging behind the futon, Crash sitting in his garage with most of a case of Coors empties on the floor around his ZRT.  

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

I can see it now.  WB banging away on the latest iPhone in his Che t-shirt, Moto doing the same in a unfinished basement room with a hammer and sickle hanging behind the futon, Crash sitting in his garage with most of a case of Coors empties on the floor around his ZRT.  

I'm actually in my garage drinking PBR.

I do have my ancom flag tho. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

there is a half empty case of coors light on the floor not far from the zrt.........ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE RAGINFLAMER !!!!!!!!!!111111111111111??????????

If I was there, it'd be empty and #2 would be half empty...

Edited by racinfarmer

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

If I was feeling better, I'd be tackling the Kokanee right now.  

shawnmurphy (648) - Plattsburgh, New York, USA - JUL 20, 2017

Consumed while on vacation in Edmonton, Alberta. 12-ounce bottle pours clear light straw color with a spritz of white head and lacing. Aroma: corn syrup, cereal. Flavor: Corn Flakes cereal, Capt. Crunch cereal, Karo syrup, wet cardboard, salt. Mouthfeel: light-bodied.

Just now, f7ben said:

Consumed while on vacation in Edmonton, Alberta. 12-ounce bottle pours clear light straw color with a spritz of white head and lacing. Aroma: corn syrup, cereal. Flavor: Corn Flakes cereal, Capt. Crunch cereal, Karo syrup, wet cardboard, salt. Mouthfeel: light-bodied.

I have what I have.  I also have some Hawaiian beer a friend dropped off for Christmas.  That stuff is good, but only one a day.  

45 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I bet you could. Would you believe I'm in a metalhead bar with some of my closest hardcore scene friends right now?

6452CAB2-A9E6-4B36-90C1-C13A11D180FC.MOV

Edit -I'm stupid 

Edited by Wildboer

16 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I have what I have.  I also have some Hawaiian beer a friend dropped off for Christmas.  That stuff is good, but only one a day.  

Trust me.....I'm not a beer snob. I had just never heard of it and thought that review was funny as hell :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Trust me.....I'm not a beer snob. I had just never heard of it and thought that review was funny as hell :lol: 

My job is selling craft beer and I'm in a dive bar downing PBRs right now,

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sounds about right lmfao 

Just now, Wildboer said:

My job is selling craft beer and I'm in a dive bar downing PBRs right now,

I appreciate well crafted beers of all sorts......but most times I'm just fucking thirsty and I wanna slam some lite beer 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I appreciate well crafted beers of all sorts......but most times I'm just fucking thirsty and I wanna slam some lite beer 

I know I shit on Spotted Cow man, but if you tell me what kind of beer you like I'll send a 6-pack of beer from NJ you'll definitely love for a sixer of Cow just to be able to say I've had it lol

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I know I shit on Spotted Cow man, but if you tell me what kind of beer you like I'll send a 6-pack of beer from NJ you'll definitely love for a sixer of Cow just to be able to say I've had it lol

No problem.....I'm known for my ability to deliver spotted cow out east.....just ask Spump :lol:

seriously , I'll grab some more next time I head through WI. 

The millwright at work thats a total beer nut and has tried every beer in the world had never had any cow. I gave him a couple last month and this time he asked me to grab him a 12er on my way back through. He really enjoyed it which is weird cause he's a total hop head 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I bet you could. Would you believe I'm in a metalhead bar with some of my closest hardcore scene friends right now?

6452CAB2-A9E6-4B36-90C1-C13A11D180FC.MOV

Edit -I'm stupid 

Yup.  Don't need the video.

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I guess I can see it thinking back on the last one I had.  I'm pretty short on beer right now.  Normally have a 24 of Coors, a 12 of Grain Belt, and a 12 of PBR around.  And a 6'er or two of various other things.