This kind of shit will bring the guillotines

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Fuck capitalism, fuck capitalists, fuck men, fuck whites. Fuck you if you don't want to strangle this fuck with your bare fucking hands.

26195943_179544205968098_1280078394494152333_n.jpg

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Like, if I were this girls' attorney, I'd advise her to find a way to poison his fucking Ensure.

Take your fake outrage somewhere else you stupid fuck.  You stand on the sidelines and now bitch as the Repugs you love kick women like this to the curb.  Good thing NY is a blue state that can protect her right to pump for her baby.  Your fucking pouting equates to real people suffering - so shove your bleeding heart up your ass :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Take your fake outrage somewhere else you stupid fuck.  You stand on the sidelines and now bitch as the Repugs you love kick women like this to the curb.  Good thing NY is a blue state that can protect her right to pump for her baby.  Your fucking pouting equates to real people suffering - so shove your bleeding heart up your ass :thumbsup:

Well I'll be damned, Serena arguing against his own beliefs because he's a stupid liberal. Join the darkside SR, throw that pathetic Democratic party to the curb and fight for real change. You can do it you misguided motherfucker!

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Guarantee her fucking boss votes Democrat

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Says the brain dead fuck that supported the cunt who championed mandatory minimums :lol: fucking retarded faggot 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Wildboer said:

Gotta do something with those "super predators"

yah....the super predators that stole some cigs for their 3rd strike and are doing the 25 to Hillary for it 

Just now, f7ben said:

yah....the super predators that stole some cigs for their 3rd strike and are doing the 25 to Hillary for it 

You mean the scourge of Eric Garners standing outside bodegas trying to make a buck? It's a plague on society 🙄

Just now, Wildboer said:

I've heard the rich make for a delicious stew or chili 😂

I'm kinda thinking they taste like absolute shit. But we can compost them for fertilizer. It'd be their best and only contribution to humanity.

Just now, motonoggin said:

I'm kinda thinking they taste like absolute shit. But we can compost them for fertilizer. It'd be their best and only contribution to humanity.

If you trim the fat properly they won't taste gamey :lol:

Just now, motonoggin said:

I'm too amped up on righteous indignation to agree with that, but normally I would. 

I mean, for all we know she's wearing thrifted boots someone ripped off... Plagiarism is essentially encouraged in the fashion industry.

She definitely lives with her parents or in an apartment they help her afford though. Obvious culture vulture.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I mean, for all we know she's wearing thrifted boots someone ripped off... Plagiarism is essentially encouraged in the fashion industry.

She definitely lives with her parents or in an apartment they help her afford though. Obvious culture vulture.

Exactly. 

She may be but I think she's clearly open to radicalization. At least she doesn't have dreads...

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm too amped up on righteous indignation to agree with that, but normally I would. 

IDK man .....I'm over it. Nobody else gives a fuck about doing whats right so why fight it. I'm done caring. I'll sit on the side lines and take pot shots at morons like Slinger and momo :lol: 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Doubt it.  Probably a college student who doesn't have a concern about money.

Just now, f7ben said:

IDK man .....I'm over it. Nobody else gives a fuck about doing whats right so why fight it. I'm done caring. I'll sit on the side lines and take pot shots at morons like Slinger and momo :lol: 

I know man, it's not easy to ignore shit like this though. Like if I lived there I'd probably hunt this fucker down, rob him, and make him shit his pants. At the very least. Dude really deserves worse.