Assange

Hopefully he has an air tight security arrangement worked out with someone.....some country. Any country. I dont care if its the Chinese or the Russians that protect him. Someone needs to 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hopefully he has an air tight security arrangement worked out with someone.....some country. Any country. I dont care if its the Chinese or the Russians that protect him. Someone needs to 

Hey HLB - discuss it at your next high level meeting and maybe one of the steel magnates you rub shoulders with can work something out for Asange.....

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey HLB - discuss it at your next high level meeting and maybe one of the steel magnates you rub shoulders with can work something out for Asange.....

Hey dumbass retarded 5 head piece of shit....discuss with the local 12 year old kid out on the street corner what a fuse is or why a tool kit is worthless on a sled....

fucking moron ......you want me to make you take another vacation from the forum you stupid cunt or what 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumbass retarded 5 head piece of shit....discuss with the local 12 year old kid out on the street corner what a fuse is or why a tool kit is worthless on a sled....

fucking moron ......you want me to make you take another vacation from the forum you stupid cunt or what 

I come and go on my own accord :thumbsup:  Poor HLB - trying hard to hang with the big dogs :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hahahaha :lol: 

• Gold Member
37 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I thought i read here a few days ago that the equidorians were tossing him out?  I must be mistaken. 

Nope you are not mistaken....  it was posted by a certain member and celebrated as fact by other members on the same team as the OP.  That same team that has been 100% inaccurate 100% of the time.  They are easily duped.

10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Nope you are not mistaken....  it was posted by a certain member and celebrated as fact by other members on the same team as the OP.  That same team that has been 100% inaccurate 100% of the time.  They are easily duped.

Yea. Thats kinda how I remember it. Bunch of easily duped idiots on that team. :lol:  

Just now, motonoggin said:

Disappointed that there's so many cringey fuckin liberals here. Fuck.

They have zero spine whatsoever....its gross. Probably worse than neocon bootlickers......at least those retards dont pretend 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

They have zero spine whatsoever....its gross. Probably worse than neocon bootlickers......at least those retards dont pretend 

Right? 

Liberal imperialism is just as bad as conservative imperialism. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Right? 

Liberal imperialism is just as bad as conservative imperialism. 

I never even understood that a liberal could be such a fucking lame ass bootlicking POS until I listened to Slinger defend Obama dropping bombs everywhere and seeking reauthorization of the patriot act......what a fucking worthless asswipe

Just now, f7ben said:

I never even understood that a liberal could be such a fucking lame ass bootlicking POS until I listened to Slinger defend Obama dropping bombs everywhere and seeking reauthorization of the patriot act......what a fucking worthless asswipe

I know. It's as if they don't actually give a shit about an issue beyond hijacking it for votes.