One minute forty two seconds on marriage.

42 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I moved to a different couch and in the process poured myself a bourbon. 

Also, dude my spot on the lake is a veritable honey hole. Of course I shoot ducks there!

0112182149.jpg

So, you are a porker, you still haven't fixed the portable heater, you shoot ducks sitting on the lake in front of your house, one couch is not enough for your fat ass, and you're a boozaholic. OK, we get it. :burp:

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

So, you are a porker, you still haven't fixed the portable heater, you shoot ducks sitting on the lake in front of your house, one couch is not enough for your fat ass, and you're a boozaholic. OK, we get it. :burp:

plus you got an outstanding 98.5% on the boater safety course! :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

downloadfile.jpg

Tell everybody what you did to Rob just before he died, you fuckin' faggot. Go ahead Faggon, tell everybody!! 

I have the proof!!!!!!!!!!!

45 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Tell everybody what you did to Rob just before he died, you fuckin' faggot. Go ahead Faggon, tell everybody!! 

I have the proof!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don' prove it by the end of month you pay me $10000. I also want you to pay Ben his $5000, tell him he was right and apologize  to everyone on this site for being a massive  asshole!

Deal?

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

If you don' prove it by the end of month you pay me $10000. I also want you to pay Ben his $5000, tell him he was right and apologize  to everyone on this site for being a massive  asshole!

Deal?

I found the letter sent to Rob, and I can print it up and send it to somebody here who will verify it, and post that they have that letter, and what it says. It was sent April of 2016, you fucking faggot. 

I will send it to anyone of the following: Aki, Pipes, Sludgey, Kev 144, Zambroski, and maybe a couple more, if they agree. 

Ben can collect the 5 Gs, all he has to do is contact me on PM, and we can get it going. 

52 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I found the letter sent to Rob, and I can print it up and send it to somebody here who will verify it, and post that they have that letter, and what it says. It was sent April of 2016, you fucking faggot. 

I will send it to anyone of the following: Aki, Pipes, Sludgey, Kev 144, Zambroski, and maybe a couple more, if they agree. 

Ben can collect the 5 Gs, all he has to do is contact me on PM, and we can get it going. 

You have till the end of month to prove it was ME. Then I want my 10Gs. 

Deal?

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

Why are you so violent? 

I was singled-out of two state police agencies for my physical abilities. Being called a mall cop REALLY makes me want to smash his face in. I don't care if he calls me a creep, lousy firewood guy,  fat, old, creepy, poor personality, etc. But yes, being called a mall cop If i knew where he was located, I would almost consider driving up there and confronting him in the parking lot of the local convenience store. 

6 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I was singled-out of two state police agencies for my physical abilities. Being called a mall cop REALLY makes me want to smash his face in. I don't care if he calls me a creep, lousy firewood guy,  fat, old, creepy, poor personality, etc. But yes, being called a mall cop If i knew where he was located, I would almost consider driving up there and confronting him in the parking lot of the local convenience store. 

Shut the fuck up, mall cop. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Because he hides behind a keyboard! 

I'm not hiding, you're the one hiding behind FAKE PROFILES. YOU ARE 800 DRAGON. You do not work at Avcell in Atholville, NB. I will say though,  I believe you are very good with the PC, and you have some kind of connections to several sled-sites. You're also a faggot. 

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

You could also be 800 Dragon. He has connections to these sled-sites, and he's a faggot. Yup, could be you!!

He works in IT and is involced with many sled sites. It makes sense!!

I'm not hiding, you're the one hiding behind FAKE PROFILES. YOU ARE 800 DRAGON. You do not work at Avcell in Atholville, NB. I will say though,  I believe you are very good with the PC, and you have some kind of connections to several sled-sites. You're also a faggot. 

Take the bet mall cop! Don't pussy foot around! ACCEPT THE FUCKING BET!

You're delusional, paranoid and all around asshole. Oh ya a liar an a fucking Welch too!

You have till the end of the month!!

I would destroy you and your midget body! 

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

He works in IT and is involced with many sled sites. It makes sense!!

Yup, he's a weasel. 

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Take the bet mall cop! Don't pussy foot around! ACCEPT THE FUCKING BET!

You're delusional, paranoid and all around asshole. Oh ya a liar an a fucking Welch too!

You have till the end of the month!!

What's the bet? That you're a faggot? YEAH, I'LL TAKE THAT BET!!!!

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

I would destroy you and your midget body! 

Oh no you wouldn't, faggot. 

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

:true:

Sneak rat. Think you're big 'cause you got a BAN HAMMER. 

5 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Yup, he's a weasel. 

What's the bet? That you're a faggot? YEAH, I'LL TAKE THAT BET!!!!

Oh no you wouldn't, faggot. 

Sneak rat. Think you're big 'cause you got a BAN HAMMER. 

I'm very tremendous and I will squash you like a grape right behind SANDY'S SUB SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!11