Great job trump!!!

BOHICA

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Pay way more then mom and pop stores for no skill labor.  Result of tax cuts

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/11/walmart-to-boost-starting-wage-give-employees-bonus-after-tax-bill.html

I thought he admitted all his crimes and surrendered to police when I saw the title.

• Gold Member
Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Walmart killed all of the mom and pop stores. Now they are getting killed by Amazon. Thats called poetic justice...

It’s called evolution.  Still good on Walmart for increase starting wages for no skilled labor due to trump tax cut...  

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Walmart killed all of the mom and pop stores. Now they are getting killed by Amazon. Thats called poetic justice...

My wife went to WalMart to buy an Amazon gift card. She couldn't find one there.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I'd hardly say they are getting killed.   I buy a ton of shit on Amazon and I bet not 5% I would get at Walmart.  

Fiscal year is Feb - Jan. 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013
Walmart Revenues or Net Sales
485.87B 482.13B 485.65B 476.29B 469.16B
Cost Of Goods Sold (COGS) 361.26B 360.98B 365.09B 358.07B 352.49B
Walmart Gross Profit
124.62B 121.15B 120.57B 118.23B 116.67B

Just now, racer254 said:

As a corporation, what makes Amazon any better than Walmart?

I dont think Amazon contributes their success to fucking employees, suppliers, subcontractors, local business, etc... Amazon is the evolution of the internet commerce. And they are streamlining the business model for all who follow. The Walton family is just a bunch of blood sucking faggots. 

Much of what affects the economy is " CONSUMER CONFIDENCE ". When people are afraid of the economy, they hold onto their money......which stifles the economy. When they are confident in the future, THEY BUY, BUY, BUY!!! That gets the economy stimulated. 

Colonel Trump, has instilled some confidence in the public, which has grown the economy, unlike the negro who was obsessed with getting back at us Honkies. 

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yep , I try to tell my wife that everytime she buys from either.

53 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Much of what affects the economy is " CONSUMER CONFIDENCE ". When people are afraid of the economy, they hold onto their money......which stifles the economy. When they are confident in the future, THEY BUY, BUY, BUY!!! That gets the economy stimulated. 

Colonel Trump, has instilled some confidence in the public, which has grown the economy, unlike the negro who was obsessed with getting back at us Honkies. 

During the last recession the damn media was responsible for 1/3 of it. Scaring the shit out of the people who still had money to spend.

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

During the last recession the damn media was responsible for 1/3 of it. Scaring the shit out of the people who still had money to spend.

The media is used to control people (us). They do a pretty good job. Thats why everyone on here is scared to death of muslims but their lives have never been affected by one. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I'm not afraid of muslims . I'm afraid of poverty and old age. That's why I don't do cocaine. That and the fact that its kinda a shitty high anyway.

Listen dude, every old person i meet is scared to fucking death of muslims taking over, declaring sharia law and raping all of the 9 year old girls. 

Today at Walmart they had SwissTech insulated hooded Winter coats for $11, I bought 3, Amazon has the same ones for $34.95. Walmart also has Wall's hooded Winter coats for $25 and another brand I don't recall, for $17.

49 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Listen dude, every old person i meet is scared to fucking death of muslims taking over, declaring sharia law and raping all of the 9 year old girls. 

Not in our lifetimes but 50-100 years out it will be a concern if something isn’t done about our immigration policies.  

I'm afraid of DRUNK DRIVERS. I almost got wailed from someone veering into my lane on two separate occassions, in the last few years. 

I'm also fearful that in the right place at the wrong time, a Puerto Rican or Black could do something bad. Actually any fucker could do something bad. That's my contention,  the level of violence in America is bad. 

14 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I'm afraid of DRUNK DRIVERS. I almost got wailed from someone veering into my lane on two separate occassions, in the last few years. 

I'm also fearful that in the right place at the wrong time, a Puerto Rican or Black could do something bad. Actually any fucker could do something bad. That's my contention,  the level of violence in America is bad. 

Its the ones on the phone that scare me. I was taken out 11 yrs ago by one.

18 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Racist coward. 

17 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

You sure are talking like a pussy after all the fight talk you send people on privet message? One minute your craving and inviting violence and now this horse shit? Wtf man...  Bi polar much?

But yeah.... drunk drivers suck.:bc:

44 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not in our lifetimes but 50-100 years out it will be a concern if something isn’t done about our immigration policies.  

Exactly my point, you "heard" that. I am around them everyday and have zero issues. We have other ethnicities that are far bigger trouble makers.