Mueller adds veteran cyber prosecutor to special counsel team

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

then there's tom. anyone else who had the same "wish list" for the potus as he did, as shown in my sig, would be mad as hell with trump. but no, he's still "better than Hillary" he states, even though he'd have much, much more on that wish list. some of you just can't seem to break from the majority in here, you have to keep anchored to the "base" somehow. whether it's "better than Hillary" or "they're both the same" or "there's no collusion" etc etc etc. because heaven forbid, you don't want to come across as agreeing with a lefty!!!! biggest bunch of dishonest hacks i've ever seen.

Hahahaha.  :lol: 

30 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

because I observed some of the debates in here at times. how many times must I say that? you don't ignore SR either, you lash out to try and try to look cool for the others. even though you have many of the same thoughts. you remind me of some nerd in HS who's willing to shit on a friend to try and look cool for the in crowd.

He does it all the time.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

:news:

'they aren't the same!!!!!1112222!!!!'

26685501_1799530210119627_3231667443291158283_o.jpg

how many repukes voted with the trump camp? see here's your problem noggin. if you would come back to reality and help get better dems in office, the 26 could have been reached. but no, you and a few other nitwits would rather latch on to unicorns and allow the repug party to grow and grow, squashing out EVERY damn thing you supposedly stood for.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: you know I'm right :bc:

Oh sure.  Hillary would have given me much more than Trump already has.  :nuts:

Where do you come up with this shit.  How can you continue to make shit like that up and still look yourself in the mirror.  How the fuck do you know what Hillary would have done as President?  When you make shit up with no ability to prove it that's called lying.  You do this every single day. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh sure.  Hillary would have given me much more than Trump already has.  :nuts:

Where do you come up with this shit.  How can you continue to make shit like that up and still look yourself in the mirror.  How the fuck do you know what Hillary would have done as President?  When you make shit up with no ability to prove it that's called lying.  You do this every single day. 

because we have her history, experience, and know-how. quit with the stupid questions.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

how many repukes voted with the trump camp? see here's your problem noggin. if you would come back to reality and help get better dems in office, the 26 could have been reached. but no, you and a few other nitwits would rather latch on to unicorns and allow the repug party to grow and grow, squashing out EVERY damn thing you supposedly stood for.

I expect Republicans to be fascists. 

When 'the resistance' votes for more surveillance powers for the president, I don't blame fucking Republicans.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Dems: Trump is unfit to be president!!! #resist!!!!!

Also Dems: Give Trump the power to surveil anyone he wants!!!

so 5% of dems being "bad" is the same as 100% of repukes being bad? is that what you're saying? that's almost a racer like statement.

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so 5% of dems being "bad" is the same as 100% of repukes being bad? is that what you're saying? that's almost a racer like statement.

No, it's clearly not, its worse. And it's fucking enough to enable the advance of fascism. 

And then when this does happen, you blame fascists for doing what comes natural to them instead of those who enabled them.

This is why liberals fucking suck

Edited by motonoggin

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

just history, experience, and know-how. what we do have proof of is trump's failure on most things on that list. :news:

Please show proof that Hillary would have given us "much, much more" of the following.  If you can't then you're a lying hack. 

• Tax Reform
  • Affordable Heath Care
  • Reduced Debt
  • Securing Our Boarders
  • An Alternative to Gasoline
  • Preserving Social Security
  • Becoming a Friendlier Nation

56 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Please show proof that Hillary would have given us "much, much more" of the following.  If you can't then you're a lying hack. 

• Tax Reform
  • Affordable Heath Care
  • Reduced Debt
  • Securing Our Boarders
  • An Alternative to Gasoline
  • Preserving Social Security
  • Becoming a Friendlier Nation

Poor timeshare 😁